Go on /cgl/ it's like a female /r9k/ but for autistic female faggots who like dressing in autistic clothes for some...

>go on /cgl/ it's like a female /r9k/ but for autistic female faggots who like dressing in autistic clothes for some reason

Top kek it's like bizzaro /r9k/. Everything is opposite

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6ZpMRvxN-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Opps didn't break that line

Whatever you know what I meant you betas

Go to lolcowDOTfarm if you want to see a female r9k

I'm scared to open it

Women are so weird dude

>Everything is opposite

So everyone likes everyone and they've all got gf's?

I guess not really opposite but it's women complaining about shit and being beta autists

I'm posting pictures of men licking their lips

So it was you kek

godspeed canada you absolute madman

Holy shit its fucking true

There are girls on Sup Forums?

Yes go on /cgl/. The resemblance go /r9k/ is uncanny.

Usually I seduced women on female subreddits but I think I may try getting myself a cute cosplay gf

My face right now

wtf i love /cgl/ now

/cgl/ is nothing compared to lolcow

>/cgl/ is nothing compared to lolcow

I'm scared user. Is it worse? Do they talk about their vaginas and stuff?

I'm awaiting her response.

Kek

LINK THREAD

Leafs are so goddamn cringeworthy, I swear

Just check out Sup Forums. I've been a seagull for years and have never encountered any threads that were even half as bad as the shit I see daily on lolcow.

I used to browse /ita/ /cgl/ threads but then (since I draw comics) I had to stop because my sense of fashiom for myself and my characters got fucked up.

I'm a fucking seduction playboy

R8 Uhh some one about lolita fashion things that hate about it or some bs

I'll check it out

I'm going to infiltrate the world of girls

>mfw went on lolcow
>A thread about onision, drama and some japanese shit

>you will never seduce a chubby, shy female /r9k/ beta and show her the world of big white cock

It just hurts

TOP KEK

They deleted all my posts and banned me

Lmaooooooooooooo, couldn't handle me laying down the moves I guess

"Fembots" don't exist

>/r9k/ beta
>Wanting one as a gf
no

Seems cute desu.

I've only ever known outgoing, "party gurls". They're fun to party and hang out with but

I've always pondered what exactly an r9k autist gf would be like.

>I've always pondered what exactly an r9k autist gf would be like.

They don't exist.
They are just attention whore appealing to a niche where they know they will have loads of attention.
It's fault of those failed normies that swarm /r9k/ nowadays cause they always validate those females.
The elite of /r9k/ migrated to wizchan.

I'm pretty beta myself so it would probably be bad Also this there are very few"beta" women. Women are usually very social people.

>tfw came close to meeting a /cgl/ whore at MCM London

Damn what went wrong?

>wanting to meat anyone from Sup Forums

do you want free STD my man?

they don't get much validation on lolcow though, since there are no guys there. and yet they keep acting the way they do. wonder why that is.. maybe it's because outcast females DO exist? wow. i can hardly imagine it!

No....no......no..............

>Anyway my boyfriend was eating me out the other day and asked if I had been drinking a lot of pineapple juice because my vag tasted like "pineapple and kush"

Help

Just went on /cgl/ for the first time. I think calling it female /r9k/ is a pretty bad analogy. /r9k/'s uniting feature is that they're men who drop their spaghetti. /cgl/ is women who are attention whores. not much in common

youtube.com/watch?v=-6ZpMRvxN-I
This is why

>go to /cgl/
>post anzu
>???
>profit

Doubtfull they would have one everyone there looked autistic as fuck and I hate anime
Only went for darksouls

What happens if you post her?

What the hell is kush? Is it some kind of seafood?

They call her a over makeuped whore
Same thing happens if you post Jessica nigri

Marijuana

literally every Anzu thread gets deleted for some fucking reason

I think it means weed
Posting right now then if it causes butthurt

Kek I'm on lolcow/g/

In the relationship advice thread, holy fuck

And I thought I had autism.........

it's to be expected, as half of lolcow is mentally ill.
it's prohibited to make threads about a single individual.

How to get mentally ill gf?

It's my fetish, my first gf was raped by her dad kek

WTF I hate China now

Jesus Christ lolcow takes "woman are memes" to a whole new level

reading thru it too

ebin

Why?

It's hot, I just don't know where to find more mentally ill girls. That was a lucky fluke I guess

Was just shitposting I don't really care if someone has a fetish on a mongolian stop motion clay animation board

Get yourself a mentally ill gf senpai

>thread thay tries to make fun of the female /r9k/
>still ends up sounding like /r9k/
kek, you guys are amazing

Well at least they hate tumblr and sjw's as much as people here, that's something we have in common r-right?

Group therapy?
>mfw I'd love to have a bf who fetishizes my insanity and humiliates me for it

>>mfw I'd love to have a bf who fetishizes my insanity and humiliates me for it

Oh baby

Come to Canada

Go to /pt/ if you want to discover how vicious and cruel girls can truly be

i love it t.bh

Women are so strange man.

I like it

>tfw never will have a sub gf that you know loves you very much because you need the daily reassurance of being wanted, as your low self-esteem makes you second guess every step you take in your miserable little life
>I wouldn't even berate her outside of sex out of fear of going too far and would cuddle and would do cringy couple shit 24/7

murder me lads it's the only way

She's mine m80

i had one before it's cancer. she pumps up your self esteem and makes you think you're witty/funny so when you talk to others you expect inflated good results. plus then they just branch swing to another man at the drop of a hat

Yeah that was kind of my experience too.

Was nice while it lasted tho

I've been browsing lolcow for a few months now and the level of female autism trule astounds me. Their problem is entirely different from male autism though, while male autists are incapable of reading basic social queues, female autists do exactly the opposite, they seem to overanalyse otherwise complete normal (male) behaviour, often discovering ulterior motives or quesioning a person's true opinion of the autist. This most often manifests itself in romantic relationships, where autism combines with generic female insecurity.
Another aspect of the female autist is the abnormal interest in the lives of strangers, particularly those who fail even worse at life than the autist.
The final aspect of the female autist is one that she shares with her male counterpart, namely an interest in East-Asian popular culture, though more often in Korean pop culture than male. This is because the female autist feels disengaged and resentful of the dominant western culture, thus they turn to East Asia, where they can observer a culture from afar, and idealize it, without fully grasping the more subtle, and often negative aspects of such a culture.

Otherwise lolcow allows for some interesting discussion. On the whole I found the experience entertaining.

>Their problem is entirely different from male autism though, while male autists are incapable of reading basic social queues, female autists do exactly the opposite, they seem to overanalyse otherwise complete normal (male) behaviour, often discovering ulterior motives or quesioning a person's true opinion of the autist. This most often manifests itself in romantic relationships, where autism combines with generic female insecurity.

ebin writeup user. got me kekkin in class

Fascinating creatures really.

>TFW I sometimes intimidate female autists and make them uncomfortable

It's so cute :33

go on to fetlife or attend meetings called 'munches' then try not to be autistic and you have a sub gf.

I had one and it's quite emotionally draining to constantly keep up the self esteem of another person. I'd much rather just have a sane gf

I liked to humiliate mine and make her cry and then console her afterwards.

For some reason it's hot AF

I liked doing this too. Honestly she was kinda uggo and didn't turn me on but moments like that could get me going.

I'll keep it in mind, thanks. I think fetlife might be too hardcore for what I want, but we will see.

Huh, never thought of that.

I kind of feel bad about it. She was in a rough situation desu, kinda feels wrong to take advantage of people like that

Oh. I didn't do it intentionally, I've just always made women cry because of my autism.

>I think fetlife might be too hardcore for what I want, but we will see.

really depends on what you want, it can be as light as calling them sluts and spanking their bums (which ususally gets me all hot and bothered) or you can go hard.

Never been on that site but I hypothesize that the kind of woman it would take to sign up for a site like that is not my type of woman.

if you had previously discussed limits and she has a safe word with she can stop whenever she wants then it's all fine

/cgl/ is fun!

depens on what your type of woman is, they're generally moer sane than the general BDSM population

No dude it wasn't like a sexual thing. It was just taking advantage of some girl who was abused by her dad and making her feel like shit sometimes just for my pleasure.

Makes me feel like a dick remembering it now

yeah you were kinda abusive

>believing this meme image is real
that's kinda hot t b h f a m

Yeah it felt nice desu

Too bad nothing like that ever happened again for me, I just got lucky I guess

> Fall in love with a very manly man. (6'5", hairy, personality is manly, muscular)
> Marry him after 3 years of dating.
> About 7 months into marriage, he comes to me and says that he loves women's panties
> I'm like "well most men do lol"
> He explains that he wants to wear them. He "always has since he was a little kid"
> Im shocked. I was raised in a very conservative family and location, but he is the love of my life, so I tell him its ok. "You cant help what you're into" I say.
> Next time I do laundry I find so many fucking panties that he had bought. Almost all from victoria's secret.
> Pissed off because we are poor and now he has more panties than I do.
> Internalize my pain.
> Cry on the inside when he wants to get intimate, because he is always wearing stupid fucking panties.
> Do it anyways.
> Feel more anger/resentment building up inside.

lolcow is gold

Yeah some of this shit is so fucked

>> I'm like "well most men do lol"

You can just tell this chick spends way too much time on the internet

these people make me seem like an emotionally mature, functioning adult

>> Pissed off because we are poor and now he has more panties than I do.

Feels good to know women such as on lolcow exist.

I masturbate to lesbian spitting on each other and women doing drugs and shitpost all day, and I feel actually well adjusted compared to these """" women"""""

link?

lel

No thanks I don't want to deal with any emotional baggage and shit
Check your white male privilege shitlord :D

>never really been able to rustle /cgl/
>imply certain people are lesbians
>entire thread descends on me and devolve into shitposting and in-fighting
well alright then

what have you done

why would you lure people like that here

I didn't even do it

GOOD GOOD

IF ANY WOMEN FROM LOLCOW ARE HERE AND IN CANADA ILL BE YOUR BF

me at the bottom kek.
maybe I haven't dug deep enough but they all seem.. OK I guess? Not the way you guys are making out anyway.
It's just anonymous shitposting culture innit.

>tfw no gf that is just as autistic as you

Sup Forums is still normal by chan standards, go to Sup Forums for the relationship thread or /pt/ for their obsession with random nobodies on the internet. I also rubbed one out to the fetish thread desu. There are gems all over the site

>I also rubbed one out to the fetish thread desu.
fucking lol.

I saw a Ben garrison Sup Forums thread

Laughed so hard

>vagina general
No thanks. I think I'm going to pass.
Grills are just as gross as us and I don't need that in my life.