This one is for you, my dear Argentinians

youtube.com/watch?v=ETghXmy24Gg

Step up your game bro.

:^)

derp forgot pic

god hates us all.
fuck you FIFA!

everything allright here lads

You will forever have corrupt leaders that prevent you from being anything other than a shithole

>nepal
wtf?

It's true that we get easily triggered, but certainly not by meme non-existent countries like HUNGaRY.

well, why not?

That doesn't trigger me. That only saddens me.

Just imply everyone is like us.

Nothing triggers them harder.

So. We're all damned afterall.

What have you done against FIFA though?

That non-existent meme country existed for over a 1000 years now :^)

at least we have good teeth ...

latin america is a warn smelly brown reggaeton ridden shithole whose only purpose is to speed up doomsday by generating unrest in western countries and it should've been nuked from the get go

desu

>his country's GDP PPP is literally less than 300.000 billion

HSDGASHDGJA

>What have you done against FIFA though?
won more many times than anyone would expect combined with a very small market that means no profit for FIFA. Also ugly tactics and rude play (including Suarez biting players and hand-balling)

>implying anybody knows what's GDP PPP
srsly? I assume it can't be important if Finland and the Irish have less of it than we do.

Now, you, I like. That is an immense amount of self-hatred you have there. Add a dash of suicidal thoughts and you'd make a fine Hungarian.

>won more many times than anyone would expect combined with a very small market that means no profit for FIFA. Also ugly tactics and rude play (including Suarez biting players and hand-balling)
I'm not familiar with this topic, I really don't like soccer. The last time I glimpsed at a match or two (at family dinner) it was some olympic thingie, in South Africa and everyone was blowing strange plastic tubes and you couldn't hear a thing.
I think soccer is largely a latino thing.

wena 155cm

that is because football is a shitskin sport directly related to the colosseum, having a focus on dangling a bauble of entretainment in front of simplistic masses of poorly fed people

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJKSAJKSAJKSA

CUANTO MEDIAS VOS? 155 CM?

ah South Africa ... such good memories. We really ruined FIFA's plans there:
knocked the host and France in the group stage.
knocked the last African team (Ghana) still in the tournament with Suarez hand-balling at the line goal in the last minute. Everyone got so outraged ... epic.

There is a layer of truth to your statement, however, if you look at the grand scheme of things, all media we consume is in fact a bauble of entertainment used for controlling the masses. Also nowadays spreading U.S imperialism and cultural values across the globe too, spreading globalism around, while trying to get rid of nationalities and moral values. Don't get me wrong, I'm a leftist in general, but there are tons of traditions that would be worth keeping. But they're not. Because kids grow up wanting to be gangsta and shit instead of learning about their own culture

Did you get punished for those things?

>is largely a latino thing.
wut. Football is a british game.

yup, Suarez was sent out and suspended for the next match. But nobody cared really because that match was so epic and fun that everyone felt that the mission was already accomplished.

wtf Hungary is such a mean bully

ty based vlad.
i hate magyars too.

che, no tengo ese meme. pls explain

hay un uruguayo de los 2 que visitan Sup Forums que es un duende

:c

lol hungary :S

Trianon

>nepal
?

>tfw might be getting a colombian bf soon

Please make babies here and improve our genetic pool.

that's not how gay sex works m8
i'll have fun trying to make him preggo though :3

Daaam I thought you were a female. Aight, have fun :)

>tfw you're getting aids pretty soon
have fun with your permanent life condition

edgy

He's a fucking moron. Just ignore him

k bb

> be so hungry your cunt is named hungery so nearby cunts send you food

I want to cum inside a round brown ass latina woman and give her a mixed son