Are racists just mad these days because non white countries are becoming more powerful...

Are racists just mad these days because non white countries are becoming more powerful? Developing countries made up ~1/3 of global GDP in 1990, now's it's around 1/2 (at least that's what The Economist said). Whites like to think they gave up power out of their own good will, but they couldn't recolonize the whole world today if they tried to (the US might be able to, but the US isn't white).

>reddit
nice 200+ reply bait

I don't give two fucks about blacks or arabs
AS LONG AS THEY STAY IN THEIR FUCKING COUNTRY

Understand ? Yea ? Good

I didn't know r*dditors were so racist. baka

But you tried to make Algeria a part of France, not just a colony. Isn't that a sign that French people love Algerians and want to be closer to them?

>French

Our leaders, m8

Who voted for them?

I'm pretty sure Europe could easily recolonize the shitholes they colonized before.
And half of them wouldn't even care.

Besides that, the European economy is already bigger than the American one.
But East Europe is still a third world shithole that's still developing. So there is also a large growth potential.

DA JEWS

Not at all. China would arm all of them with modern weaponry. It'd be a giant Vietnam all over again. Europe's demographic pyramid also means you have way less young males than what is needed to fight all those wars.

You know when the Netherlands went to war with Indonesia in the 50's we killed 30 Indonesians for each Dutch loss.

Wars for conquests aren't as pussified as modern American stabilization wars.

Same as when Germany invaded the rest of Europe for conquest. They just destroy everything that stood in their way. And if it's fought out on your ground then you're screwed.

the redditor gets khan'd

The loser is usually the one who's defending. Unless you really have something special going on (like superior tech like Israel or huge lands to retreat to like Russia).

But let's not be delusional. Europe united couldn't defeat USA + China + the rest of the third world.

>Wars for conquests aren't as pussified as modern American stabilization wars.
You can't do that nigger. The UN will express grave concern over such blatant aggressiveness.

Save this stuff for Sup Forums

He's Hawaiian, he got TAKESHI'D

Don't Sup Forums and Sup Forums have the youngest posters? You can just tell that they do.

Don't let them bother you, they're just kids looking to blow some steam.

Look you fucking nigger, living in the USA you might not realize, but third worlders are DISPROPORTIONATELY more numerous than we are. The only way that can end well for everyone is if we protect our borders properly and stop giving away jobs to them.

You know a government is good when the people in the country can afford to live like arabs don't exist, and guess what, north america and europe are far from that.

I couldn't have said it better my friend

europe was absolute ruler of the world while fighting each other

>SJW post
>USA flag

like pottery.

Because the rest of the world was also divided. Your colonies learned from European ideas of nationalism, became more united, and kicked you out via civil disobedience until colonialism was unprofitable, or outright rebellion. The fact of the matter is you tried to hold onto Latin America, but couldn't. Portugal tried to hold onto southern Africa, but couldn't. France tried to hold onto Algeria and Indochina, but couldn't. And America is on the side of the non whites now, we even pressured Europe to give up their colonies after WW2. you're delusional if you think you could take the world back. Whites are not as powerful as they used to be, deal with it.

And that was just a part of Europe. Not Germany, not really Italy, no Poland etc.