ANDROID USERS BTFO!

"Your busted Android phone is ruining your chances at a second date": theverge.com/2017/2/14/14619158/apple-iphone-google-android-judgemental-dating-study

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q="boy with" android&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=green bubbles&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn americans are autistic.

it's funny how most girls who pull this are broke aspiring trophy wives. This makes me not want to buy an iphone just to weed out the sharks

Didn't mashable run the same hogwash?
also my favorite quote from a Sup Forumsentooman
>Do girls care what phone you use?
>"The ones that are worth your time don't"
sage in all the fields

lol america

Fuck disgusting burgerdonian whores, Japan is the last bastion of white christianity anyways.

>Sup Forums
>going on dates

>White Christianity
>Nippon

But more iPhones are cracked every year than Android phones, and by women no less

>wanting a second date with a person that shallow
top kek

crossdresser faggot

What are you getting all bent out of shape for, it's not like this affects you in anyway

How nice of them directing android users to more intellectual users

>Implying Apple users aren't dumb af and worthless anyway
>Implying anyone wants dumb, materialistic American women with fake, boring personalities
>Implying all of my coworkers don't have iPhones with cracked screens while I've never dropped any of my phones ever
wow it's nothing

true, it doesn't matter much in IRL dates, you should try em

LOL LE SOUR GRAPES???????,MUCH!

>Japan is the last bastion of white christianity anyways.

Hehehe... The only places in the world that cares about christianity is africa and america. neither which are white. christians in japan are like european christians. They also worship pagan gods and practice pagan rituals and nobody takes it seriously.

Sounds like a benefit to me.

An extra layer of filtering for someone I wouldn't care to be with anyway.

>needing a certain branded phone to get laid
Lmao'ing at your life

I have a qt dutch gf and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, u mad?

I have a qt dutch gf and an OnePlus 3T

>not wanting to fuck whores

>some people don't like other kinds of people
>some people have priorities that seem irrational to others
Shocking. I don't think you should date people like that anyhow, you should find someone that cares for you not your possessions.

I have a qt Austrian gf an a blackberry

Unsurprising considering iPhone has a higher social status because it usually is associated with rich people. But it all depends on how they asked this question, I dont care enough to figure out.

I just came here to say I am shocked with The Verge comment section, a bunch of losers saying things like ''Im glad I have a wife''

Seriously? THIS is why you are glad? What the fuck. Thats how you know a loser settled for the first whore that lowered her standard enough to suck his dick for the first time.

>gf
>have
>i

> wanting to fuck whores

>associated with rich people
where does this meme come from? Where I live even the poorest people have iPhone.

OH NO I BETTER PURCHASE AN APPLE™ IPHONE® AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. NO WONDER MY WIFE IS FUCKING A BLACK GUY AND EVERYBODY CALLS ME A KEK AT WORK!!!1

Because its pretty much a fact. On average iPhone users are richer than android user. And this is the general perception of people.

Sure there are poor people with iPhones just like there are rich people with Android, but Im not talking about that.

Basically. Everyone who shouldn't have one mismanages their money and buys one.

This. They fell for the "dress for the job/life you want" scam.

Japan is largely Buddhist

Why do android fanboys always hurt when you say that? And then they always start with these anecdotes ''I swear guise I know poor people with iPhones''

If you think rich people use android you are poor as fuck or never left your house. Its a rare exception.

There is a reason why poor people associate iPhones with status.

This is neat. I didn't realize my Nexus 6P doubled as a valid materialistic cunt alarm.

Thank you Google!

>AND EVERYBODY CALLS ME A KEK AT WORK!!!1
>CALLS ME A KEK
kek…

twitter.com/search?q="boy with" android&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=green bubbles&src=typd

Hurr durr I seek validation and status by what phone I use.

>taking out phone on a date

fucking millennials

Where does all this
>the rich do that,
>the poor do this…
come from?

and how do you define rich? And by what assets?

I would define that by your net worth, and not by your appearance. Everyone can get an iphone and a "nice" car (and if we are talking about the US, even a "nice" McMansion) to project some kind of clicheed rich image, but on the other hand, if you are really rich, you can also simply opt to do do/own none of the above.
so that goes back to the net worth.
Globally, I'm in the top 10% and my parents are in the 1%, but looking at Germany (or the US for that matter), we are not that special.
But still, I could buy me about 100 iphones, but I choose not to.
And speaking of projected richness, the only apple things I bought are apple shares, so I could be all
>gurl, you know, I'm dealing with stocks and shares, I made +100% in apple alone
but again, I choose not to.

So whos rich anyways?

>Dating 3DPD sluts
>Being a stepdad
>Being a cuck

Not in this current year my friend

If you think rich means owning an iPhone, you will never be rich.

This. I'm on neetbux but I could get the latest iPhone without any problems.

>materialistic gold diggers
Wow it's nothing.

Lmao I wear a Rolex GMT Master II. I couldn't care less about what some Iphone faggot thinks.

no joke this is an insult in germany. not very widespread but still

ANDROID USERS B-T-F-O! ALL IN THE LAST 24 HOURS.

but seriously if you live in North America, you can't have a social life with an Android phone. discuss.

did I travel back in time or why are you reposting week old threads?

>iphone users are 21 times more likely to judge their dates negatively if they carry android phones
lol wow I'm just avoiding people with iPhones from now on, you could argue I'm just as shallow as them but at least I have science to back me up

I have qt slav natural blond gf and have LG phone.

It doesn't even matter cause you met girls via social circle not using tinder or whatever social shit is out there.

android users are 15 times as likely. its not even that much of a difference

Ich bin Deutscher, aber "du KEK" als Beleidigung? WTF?
In welchem Ghetto wohnst du?

ja wie gesagt nicht weit verbreitet, eig nur unter leuten die deutschrap hören. zb kecko

>deutschrap
Untermensch

>kein deutschrap
kek

Actually, my android phone is a good first filter. It gets rid of the dumb/severely autistic chicks.

how is it a repost? the verge article was just posted today. and the twitter feed is the last 24 hours.

the exact same image with (apparently) a different article about literally the same thing was posted a week ago, along with a thread about green bubbles that used, oh wonder, twitter images of the last 24 hours.
go get some hobbies

>gf
>have
>i

buy an iphone for first dates then bring my other phone to the rest

Owning an Android screams poverty, and the evidence is now here to prove it.

I have never goten a date in the first place, why should I care?

My hideous appearance, complete lack of social skills, receding hairline, disregard for personal hygiene, and general autistic tendencies (not to mention a complete lack of personality) already takes care of this for me.

>tfw you have an expensive Android phone and literally 0 (zero) ((no)) contacts.

You probably have depression and can get treated.

>American women
Literal human trash.

>having sex with gf doggy
>walking dead on tv
>negan power scene, she watching it
>fuck me hard user, fuck me like a whore
>iknowwhatshappeninghere.webm
>jokes on her the whole time im imagining fucking rosita tight puss

yeah ill fix her android alright

Just more proof that women are all unintelligent consumerist nigger cattle that shouldn't be allowed out of the kitchen.

>You probably have depression and can get treated.
I am diagnosed as depressed but am currently untreated. I lack the motivation/courage to change.

oh yea im pretty sure some random normie girl say to themselves "look at his 2014 nexus 6p lol"

they usually call my phone an iphone 6plus or 7plus at first glance even if it doesnt have the home button clearly.

/r/thathappened

/r/killyourself

then dont complain

Shit those girls look like my cousins.

> implying having a first date
Fucking normie

>tinder

what i meant is normies cant tell a slab of glass from another.
we're only having a debate based on an obvious clickbait.