Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=0f1_1451255904
youtube.com/watch?v=2En0ZyjQgU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats that pipe for?

for gas as far as i know...

hmmmm, looks pretty third world desu.

what a lovely day

Nope, we have to suffer))))))))))))))))))))))))

but why we?
that's unfair.

looks nice

Cozy

10/10 commieblocks m8 i dont see why you would want to be killed when you are in the lap of luxury

This could pass as my the Netherlands

t. The Hague

Is there hope for Russia!

You sure that's not South Brazil?

Will do

That looks shitty even by russian standards desu

Stop shitting on the street vladimir

Are you at a construction site?

How does North Brazil look like then?

beautiful

The first condition of emancipation for the Russian soul is that it should hate Petersburg with all this might and all its soul
- Ivan Sergyeyevich Aksakov

The real Russian is the disciple of Dostoyevski, even though he might not have read Dostoyevski, or anyone else, nay, perhaps because he cannot read, he is himself Dostoyevski in substance.
- Oswald Spengler

That's gas.

Dry. Very dry.

What's wrong with it?

Looks like a typical Russian landscape.

most countries have bad areas, except for "countries" like monaco

Wow, the Burgers really should've thrown those nukes on Russia instead to save the world from this eyeblight

Russia can't be worse than Wyoming

Is russia really as muddy as the internet has made me think?

Seriously, in so many videos and pictures I've seen of russia, it's muddy as fuck. Seems like if it's not snow on the ground it's mud.

It's like russia doesn't have dry and wet seasons, it has snow and mud seasons.

When it rains, this place looks exactly like OP but with more dirt.

stalk their regional cities

But Poorgary is even worse.

Why are Eastern Europeans so butthurt at Russians? You're all Slavs with the same language.

Is this Brazil

right

The ancient, instinctive, unclear, unconscious, and subliminal drive that is present in every Russian, no matter how thoroughly westernised his conscious life may be – a mystical yearning for the South, for Constantinople and Jerusalem, a genuine crusading spirit similar to the spirit our Gothic forebears had in their blood but which we can hardly appreciated today’.
- Oswald Spengler

>You're all Slavs with the same language.
pls delete this.

God bless communism

Most of the countries have bad areas. Russia has good areas instead. There are two: near Kremlin and near Nevsky Prospect.

Any of Dostoyevsky's work may be titled "R9K: The Book". These huge walls of whining are literally painful to read. If you want to read Russian literature, try Dovlatov or Sorokin instead.

Has there ever been a point in the history of Russia where everything wasn't miserable?

(You)

This is all communism

The Russian Empire was a beautiful European nation

During the Rurikirds. Romanovs ruined everything.

Muscovy used to actually be pretty nice.

our government thinks that we don't need roads so every spring when all that snow begins to melt it becomes like... probably what you have seen on the internet

Looks poverty-comfy, would live there

>Looks like a typical Russian landscape.
Nope.

Russia is a complete section of the world, a colossal East-West. It unites two worlds, and within the Russian soul two principles are always engaged in strife – the Eastern and the Western
- Nikolai Berdyaev

i'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of your Nazi mustache and far right politicians

Anschluss when?

If only Bernie was elected, he could have brought this prosperity to the USA.

Park in my microdistrict

Being a toilet is part of Russia's grand strategy.

A country with well built roads is easy to invade but if the roads are mud like how all roads are in Russia then invading vehicles will get stuck.

80% of country are poor slaves

lmao

If I fall asleep and wake up in 100 years, and people ask me what is going on in Russia today, I will say "drinking and stealing".
- Mikhail Saltykov-Shchedrin

The shittiest part is that at one time those looked decent and the animals who inhabit it destroyed them.

Why is it so hard for third world to grasp the concept of drainage? Even people in the middle ages did it here.

This is how i feel when you talk like that:
liveleak.com/view?i=0f1_1451255904

drainage is expensive and sacrifices must be made for the benefit of the working classes.

Why are you such an enemy of the people?

what city my sibir friend?

stairways/exterior/land etc around commieblocks are "collectively owned" by the people owning the flats meaning no one actually owns anything

Actually Soviets did drainage, but it was ruined in 90-s during wild capitalism, when anybody with money can build where he want, preventing water flows with basements.

Why aren't there any carpets on the walls?

typical of slavs to drive their cars all over the grass so it all turns into a muddy mess

>cherrypicking

god bless social democracy

youtube.com/watch?v=2En0ZyjQgU4

literally the worst place in sweden, rosengård malmö

nice sculpture!

Looks comfy
How many people live there?

>shitpicking

Should've just kept it in Danish hands desu

If a homeless person was murdered there in the middle of the night, would anyone care?

There are shityy place in Russia, and there are not so shitty. Don't do cherrypicking. I'm posting photos of my small hometown far from Moscow.

>He cherrypicks and it still isn't that good.

Does anyone care in murrica?
Yeah... i didn't think so.

Classy ladies

70's pic

self-hating russians are so fucking disgusting

Rio Grande do Sul = Russia 2.0

Come home Russian man!

Sorry, Ahmed, but they are out of your league. You need to be чёткий пaцaн to even consider talking to such beauties. Because Russian women know they are the best in the world.

hue

Try living in Russia for 20+ years and not starting to hate it. Bonus points if you will not form a Stockholm syndrome. Bonus points if you will not live in Moscow and St. Petersburg.

my entire mother side did and with no complaints. man up faggot and embrace your great country.

We build bridges for Russian to come!

We're running out of Germans, that's why i'm inviting Russians. Situation is so bad even Russians will do.

t. babby from norway
Your grandparents/parents left for a reason

> my entire mother side did
And why dis your mom left Russia if the country is so great?

This is small town far from Moscow, I don't consider it as cherrypicking. It's not even fucking center of the city, because my town is too small and young to have a proper city center.

so your mom ended up in norway after all, huh?

How do u like japanese cuisine? Here in Russia we like it a lot

looks very british 2bh

He is that nationalist Briteeth who claims the UK military could defeat Russia. Don't reply to him.

>who claims the UK military could defeat Russia
Implying it's not true.

was it communism that destroyed Russia or is it just a project doomed to fail?

It's been always the same.
Some people say that during the USSR times everything was a lot better, some say the opposite.