1. Your cunny

1. Your cunny
2. Is it normal in your cuntry for wives to protect their husbands instead of the other way around?

Can't wait for Turkey to rule over Europe like it's meant to be.

Why isn't this bigger news?

That's one long ass title

Kek Erd*gan is now hiring hitmen to suppress opposition.

>tfw no loving wife willing to risk her life and wrestle an assassin that is trying to kill you
Feels bad, man.

On the other hand, this story makes me feel good. Sup Forums has been way too full of cuck lately. Why is that? Something like this is a nice change.

i like how the husband ran 50 meters away and left his wife to possibly die after she risked her life to save his

Canadian leaf fires are taking up all the headlines. :3

Turkey got rused though. All the demands that the EU granted wont ever become reality.

t. mehmet

no. I'm pretty sure we'll have about 20 million turkish Migrants by 2020 in the EU, including all the kurds and opposition.

> go on trial for trying to prove Erdogan support for ISIS
> get shot at
> get saved be wife
> get sentenced to 20 years in jail an hour later

Poor roach.

Nobody in the EU nor USA would need Turkey's will for cooperation if we were best friends with Russia. It's also the only way to free the oppressed groups in Turkey. We better be working together with Russia to reform and civilize those retarded turkeychimps. Turkey will go down in a great war or civil war within the next 12 months.

>We better be working together with Russia
>implying that's possible

>Quick Dimitrij, activate the Botnet

Why? you don't like herr merkel's rule?

>implying you could even appreciate them

I'm surprised how that guy is not panicked at all

"shit happens lol" was basically his reaction

Mehmet my son , time will put things in it's place.
Europe is rightful MENA clay.

i'm surprised that the judge or the jury didnt interrupt the lawsuit for a week or so because of this. it's not like something ordinary happened.
but desu nothing surprises me with turks.

why the *?

bump