You will never live in a US-Suburb which is 20 minutes away from a big city with your wife who you love and your 2...

>you will never live in a US-Suburb which is 20 minutes away from a big city with your wife who you love and your 2 children
>you will never live in a comfy house in a sunny area in the US
>you will never adopt a family dog and come together every evening with your entire family to watch American TV
>you will never throw a BBQ Party with your Neighbours during a sunny evening
>You will literally never ever be American

Really not as good as it sounds friend

>tfw I literally have all of this

Well, except the wife and kids. And I don't BBQ with the neighbors because I'm reclusive and don't talk to them.

American TV makes it seem better than it is, Hans.

Those were the only good parts of the frogposters fantasy fampai

>You will never be Jim Carrey in truman show and have a hot actress gf in US-Suburb set land.

I've lived in both America (born here) and in Germany (studied there). The American way is bretty nice desu. The grass is always greener etc. You'd have to live in a European city to experience the other side for yourself and see what you think then.

>US-Suburb
>US-Suburb

Why are you Europeons saying it this way? It's US suburbia.

Suburbia is the plural, isnt it?

No, the plural is suburbs.

Suburbia is "the area where the suburbs are". So you say either: "I live in the suburbs", "I live in a suburb (a specific one)", or "I live in suburbia."

Saying you want to live in suburbia would mean you want to live somewhere in the collective suburbs. You can say you want to live in a suburb, but that still doesn't explain the retarded hyphen they used.

>Make six figures
>Live in a McMansion inside a gated neighborhood
>Own two "luxury" cars

And despite all of this, I'm still lonely and work a boring job.

I do all this, but actually live in the city. Still very comfy and suburban looking and my area is more than 99% white.

Having a BBQ and bonfire out in the back yard tomorrow with a few friends.

>have all of this
>live right next to a god damn amusement park
>rich as fuck too
>and Minnesotan
It's pretty much everything you want, familla

Nobody talks to their neighbors anymore.

>Those houses
Haha how fucking poor are you

Poor? It is a pretty average home.

No, these are average homes.
The houses in your picture look like the people that live there make $20k a year.

>average

Those are McMansion meme houses where awful people with no taste, culture, or financial sense live.

Doesn't mean they aren't average.
Literally almost everybody in my city lives in houses like those, with the wealthier people living in bigger ones.

Probably because you live in the outer-ring suburbs with all the other cookie cutter, bland, white bread faggots.

No need to become aggressive because you're upset that your financial situation doesn't allow you to buy gaudy, ostentatious things while treating yourself to a somewhat lavish life.

I, on my own, have more money than 89%+ of American households (and more than 97% of households headed by those in my age bracket). I just choose not to live an ostentatious lifestyle.

Why would you want this? I'm genuinely curious.

It seems like a very fake and unashamedly consumerist lifestyle.

My father had all of this and he was probably the single most profoundly miserable person I'll ever meet