ITT: Post literal 10/10 grills of colour from your cunt

ITT: Post literal 10/10 grills of colour from your cunt

Picture fucking related, her father is from Gambia while her mother is ethnically Norwegian

Other urls found in this thread:

ghanacelebrities.com/2014/01/26/mixed-race-baby-business-booming-ghana-couples-paying-3000-half-caste-kids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont know any celebrities that are popular in my country desu fampai

Reminder that race traitors need to be shot execution style for destroying the white race and the west in general.

>Reminder that race traitors need to be hugged love style for improving the white race and the west in general.
FTFY and I am with you :3

fuck off to Sup Forums

rude

I'm poasting this for you. Her father is from Morocco while her mother is Swedish :3

You are mentally ill if you think that is a 10 in Norway.

seconded

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING SCUM OF THE EARTH DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING SHITS

Fuck off

official 10/10 in Norway

>her father is from Gambia while her mother is ethnically Norwegian
shame about the manly african genes being diluted by feminine scandinavian genes tbqh

you dumb, race mixing is actually destroying black people. The world is turning white

problem is that, afros in México already got mixed as fuck (or in the process of it), so you mostly find "blacks" like pic related... nice pussy anyway tho

What media/site was the poll made on? How major was it? Obviously it wasn't accurate but still.

>The world is turning white
>white people birthrate:1.4
>black people birthrate: 6.5

Sure thing pandejo

This is Shaniqua Loquacious. She's half black and half black.
11/10

>that's a 10/10 in Norway
No way

El bulgariANO

>Her father is from Morocco while her mother is Swedish

if you're talking about global birth rate, then it doesn't matter, because they are dying at a higher rate too and also they have a lower life expectancy

She has the AIDS

I (black guy from sweden) almost accidentally cucked a guy under Walpurgis Night, I was going fuck his girl friend that he had a crush on but felt bad and talked to him for some time. He was cool it was just his first party and he really liked the girl. I said that I won't touch her mostly because she wasn't that great of a kisser and also because he looked miserable I told him he should have little bit more self confidence and he would probably find a great girl in no time we joined our friend and had a great night out.

But reading this makes me want to impregnate her. Fucking Christ 18 years+ feels almost worth pissing of a racist.

What are you babbling about? The 'manly look' is from a higher testosterone production, otherwise African features are more feminine and neotenous than "scandinavian".

Keep it up god's work m8.

I am doing it right?

meanwhile in ghana couples are paying up to 3000$ to have mixed babies.

ghanacelebrities.com/2014/01/26/mixed-race-baby-business-booming-ghana-couples-paying-3000-half-caste-kids/

thank you based weigl

KEK the native is ALWAYS the mother, never the father.

>tfw no qt quirky charismatic gf that likes skydiving

yeah once you can lift your fat ass from the chair stormweenie lmao

yep, pan africans and many pro blacks are seeing bi-racial kids as a white man's warfare against the black race.

Fuck you and your sandnigger

Pic related

*kiss*

10/10 sweaty slag.

Not really. more so the self hate around darker black people caused by societal obsessions with whiteness.

Blackness isn't based on purity.
:'( I miss my ex now

mother from Cuba, father from Norway