Im a Norwegian, living in a subburb half an hour south of Oslo (on the west side of the Oslo fjord i.e. the best side...

Im a Norwegian, living in a subburb half an hour south of Oslo (on the west side of the Oslo fjord i.e. the best side, the east side is full of rednecks and inbreds fond of tractor pulling and country music)

I'm bored and drinking beer so ask me what you want and hopefully you can get a feel of what life is like here.. Pic is from a hill overlooking my area

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QX6-oDbO7ss
tv2.no/a/7833943/
youtube.com/watch?v=bjjhCEiSDSk
youtube.com/watch?v=NkvCSWXucG8
youtube.com/watch?v=OFaCqyMuYc8
youtube.com/watch?v=awqdEQfESWY
strawpoll.me/10146304
youtube.com/watch?v=lWDWJHApltw
youtube.com/watch?v=HVJ1zpBhIMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post norwegian country music

is black metal still a thing?

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=QX6-oDbO7ss

it's still there yes. I'm not to familiar with the new bands since i kinda dropped out 6-7 years ago but the Trondheim scene is still very much alive

kek'd

that's good to hear

do you sleep nude?

No. I sleep in my underwear

>the east side is full of rednecks and inbreds fond of tractor pulling and country music)

there is literally nothing wrong with this

>not from Bergen

into the trash

this place isn't that great

8 out of 10 days are rainy days

this is not something i have fabricated

i'm getting the hell out of this shithole by the end of the summer

Bor du i nærheten av Drammen eller Asker? Skal vi ta en pils eller

But you have Aurora, no?

>this is not something i have fabricated

yes it is

tv2.no/a/7833943/

>Rekorden på 278 dager med regn i lopet av et år, ble slått. Tar vi med 25 desember, har det dryppet, regnet, plasket, sluddet, haglet eller snodd i 279 av årets 365 dager.
do the math yourself

You want any company or something? I'm pretty lonely.

>>this is not something i have fabricated

please nigga, easy with the memes

Bor i Asker fåvæ

Bergen people are like the northern english or southern unitedstatesians. Loud and vulgar

>3 sunny days out of 9 days

this is considered 'nice weather' in bergen

i am not even making this up guys

>>Rekorden på 278 dager
which was in the holy year of 1967

Winter in Bergen are not like winter else where in northern Europe. Rain is still better than snow user, snow sucks donkey cock

sunny days out of 9 days
7 more or less, you stupid cock sucking asshole

>Rain is still better than snow user

just because you keep posting this on Sup Forums does not actually make it true

>snow
>great

kek

you remember those 10-14 days in january when the snow actually set, in bergen?

people were going out enjoying their lives. they were going for walks, up floyen, to cafes et cetera simply to enjoy the wintery wonderland

then a week later the rain came and literally washed any human activity away from the city center. people went back inside their shitty apartments because no one wants to go outside when the rain is pissing down on you

honestly how can anyone prefer rainy conditions?

Det är en Britt med proxy

Omg Norge eg Sverige post good old 10/10 viking nordic Russian atmospheric embinet black metal plz 0.0

My fav norwegian music:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjjhCEiSDSk

youtube.com/watch?v=NkvCSWXucG8

Do í Look nordic???

so cosy user

Yes
Also good post

>Bergen
>Mean monthly sunshine hours
>Dec 12h
>Jan 19h
not happening

In your opinion , what are the bad things regarding Norway , from society to economy and so on ? O.O
I would like to pay taxes and live there but i want to finish college first and get my master degree.

>8 out of 10 days are rainy days
Is that supposed to be bad? I've only seen the sun once in my life.

>user haven't watched truck rescue on National Geographic Channel

youtube.com/watch?v=OFaCqyMuYc8

youtube.com/watch?v=awqdEQfESWY

There are lots of snow on the mountains

and look how you turned out

a grown man spending his friday nights on Sup Forums

:(

Bad things: Younger generation is becoming more complacent and they do not understand what it actually means to do a days work. not all of them but many.

Economy in Stavanger is going to shit because of a much needed cutback in the oil sector. Security in the oil biz has been paramount. But when you have one guy flown by chopper to inspect a tiny part of the operation on a platform that means he spent about an hour doing his job because of safety regulations and the rest 23 hours doing nothing but still being paid for those hours. It's a given that they have to sack those people.

Another bad thing about Norway is ..the county of (o with the line through it) Ostfold

>Stavanger
>Ostfold

No one cares about those shitty places anyway

I understand . Thank you , what about the people in general ? Ofcourse , if you want to answer me , taking in consideration the fact that i already asked you a question.

varg will say in this world the real jews keeping the white aryan pagan man dowen so post good old black metal lets respect Oðin and wotan

People in general.. Norway is a large and long country. People are different in different regions. Northernes from the thin strip and above tend to be fearless and very welcoming. Bergen people and the rest of them living on the western part of that big buldge in southern norway tend to be loud mouth and your typical hooligan. The south of norway consists of reeeally laidback people who spends their time sitting in the sun on their pier, not giving a fuck and fishing and pulling up crab nets. The people living in the middle and east side of the buldge are americanized

strawpoll.me/10146304

I forgot the one thing that ties us all together. The general rule is: You have nothing to complain about, suck it up up or else you are an ungrateful fag

Samma sak i Sverige, jag tror det är därför många lider av depression, man får liksom inte lov att prata om känslor eller känna att det är ok att vara ledsen och missnöjd. Det och mörkret under vintern såklart

I know somebody who told me that norway makes money out of everything . She had a brother who worked in norway for a year and a half if i remeber that right and he was amazed by the fact that you make money out of plain rocks.

The people from my country are really hypocrite. They tend to complain about alot of stuff and how in west it's so much better but nobody wants to change . The change comes from the society itself. If you scold somebody for throwing garbage on the street they will tell you something like this : '' Why are you scolding me , haven't you seent the guy before me , he did the same thing ,scold him too !'' and the cycle continuues. It's sad. They are amazed
Also , nice landscape.

If you want to understand norwegians and our way of thinking then this poem will explain it perfectly (it is an old poem used in this comercial for an oil company): youtube.com/watch?v=lWDWJHApltw

why is this so aesthetic ?

youtube.com/watch?v=HVJ1zpBhIMo this is everything i can give you desu that is accurate about my country :D

>Denmark
Mountains
Good one.

you actually do look nordic

What do you do for a living?

hard to explain. Lets just say i work in consulting

Can you check up a tax return for me?

Not that kind of consulting sorry. I mainly help businesses who have fucked up

Yea, but I'm asking if you could check up a tax return since Norwegians can look at everyone elses. I'd do it myself, but I don't live in Norway.

>Denmark

If i look up a tax return then i'll have to log in with my social security number and the the guy im looking up will see it is me..