If Italian colonialism succeeded, there'd be a ton of Ethiopians and Somalis bantering germanics for being uncivilized...

>if Italian colonialism succeeded, there'd be a ton of Ethiopians and Somalis bantering germanics for being uncivilized, uncultured barbarians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarab_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_One
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitones
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bog_body
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batavi_(Germanic_tribe)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolt_of_the_Batavi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bitches dont know about my hallstatt high culture

it's not like they aren't

*forgot pic

>600 bc
>city
tippity top kek

you mean
>I'd have a qt italian speaking ethiopian mixed gf

bronze-age germanics/celts did not use any scriptures, yes, but they were definitely not uncivilized.

didnt the bronze-age celts from hallstatt conquer the etruscans one time?

>Celtic
My ancestors built that, not yours.

negroes are absolutely disgusting and subhuman, I'd personally shoot you in the fucking head if I could, for even considering to pollute our race and continent with the blood of those savage beasts.

>bronze-age germanics/celts did not use any scriptures, yes, but they were definitely not uncivilized.
Celts practiced human sacrifice, and cannibalism. Look it up.

>Hungary
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarab_people

you are nuts and you need a pizza
romans did that too
at 600bc, athens had 5000 inhabitants, just as much as the heuneburg on that pic had

My latin cock was made to destroy east african pussies, and you can't do anything about it

The Romans actually thought the Dutch people had good morals and strong values. Our family values were a positive example.

Little did they know we went from warrior tribes, to conquerors, to pirates, to jews, to slave drivers, to oppressors to lmao weed and prostitutes.

600bc germany

That does make me wonder what the future will have in store for us.
Something with space ships shooting stuff perhaps?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_One

>My berber cock was made to destroy my right hand
Fixed

I never said that despite being made for that, it actually did that.
But one day, mark my words...

DELETE THESE IMMEDIATELY

>romans did that too
Human sacrifice yes, cannibalism,no. In their defense, at least they did it with style. Like you wouldn't enjoy seeing a christian being eaten alive by a pair of ferocious lions.
Hypocrite.

Romans thought Swedes were cuckolds.

>here the sovereignty is exercised by a woman. So notoriously do they degenerate not only from a state of liberty, but even below a state of bondage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitones

no, the romans viewed the belgians as great people. Dutch were probably seen as an even more degenerate and barbaric version of your standard barbarian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bog_body
some of these were big cultic celebrations. the sacrificed were happy to be killed. it was joyful for everyone involved.

What are you fuck talking about? The Ethiopian empire was never 'colonized', just shortly occupied.

Do Italians have big dicks?
The only Italian guy I've met was a foreign exchange student. Really sweet guy who spoke with kind of a drawl. He also looked white.

>Some of the bog bodies seem consistently to have been members of the upper class: their fingernails are manicured, and tests on hair protein routinely record good nutrition. Strabo records that the Celts practiced auguries on the entrails of human victims: on some bog bodies, such as one of the Weerdinge Men found in northern Netherlands, the entrails have been partly drawn out through incisions.

>Do Italians have big dicks?

They also admired Africans (referring to the Roman province of Africa, which is in North Africa).

>cannibalism,no.
holy shit, you dont seem to know the meaning of the word "decadence". during nero's rule, the romans ate EVERYTHING just like the chinese today.

Is that an "Is that even a question?" face?

Finnish people were still hunter gatherers.

that is the face you see just before falling in love

Finns were enlightened and above material hedonism, unlike every other people. Pure tao.

No not really.

You know Dutch tribes supplied 80 times more troops to the Roman empire relative to their size than Roman regions did.

>Tacitus (De origine et situ Germanorum XXIX) described the Batavi as the bravest of the tribes of the area, hardened in the Germanic wars, with cohorts under their own commanders transferred to Britannia. They retained the honour of the ancient association with the Romans, not required to pay tribute or taxes and used by the Romans only for war: "They furnished to the Empire nothing but men and arms",
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batavi_(Germanic_tribe)

>They were regarded by the Romans as the best and bravest (fortissimi, validissimi) of their auxiliary, and indeed of all their forces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolt_of_the_Batavi

So fighting Britbongs and others was pretty much our job. That's also why the Franks have been so successful in taking such a large part of Europe. Because they were both veterans in war and also trained in Roman tactics.

>the sacrificed were happy to be killed. it was joyful for everyone involved.
Celtic propaganda. They sacrificed the unwilling and prisoners too, innocent kids even.
Really gross
Okay, so things got a little out of control during Nero's reign. Shit happens

thisThere's nothing wrong with being hunter gatherers. These so called "primitives" pretty much spent like 300 years pillaging European churches, killing priests, raping nuns and generally just being a scourge on humankind.
What does that say about the oh so magnificent, developed nations? yeah, that they were shit, they just had a big mouth, until somebody shot them through with an arrow or three.

I wish Finnish people colonized Italy

They were still recovering from the Finno-Korean hyperwar.