Be dumb 26 yo gamer praying to god for gaming girlfriend

>Be dumb 26 yo gamer praying to god for gaming girlfriend
>Meet white qt3.14 who is a programmer
>Think she is really cool because she's into nerdy shit like computer, vidya and sci-fi
>Start dating
>Try to play vidya games with her
>She is always behind on score and gets angry/bored
>Complains that I am too competitive
>Decide to not play games with her anymore to avoid her getting angry
>Ask her how she likes being a programmer
>Complains that her coworkers are stupid
>Complains that they are all boring and dumb
>She starts reading and sending me feminst articles about how terrible the programming industry is
>Few weeks later she comes crying to me about work
>Complains that she has no friends
>Complains that company doesn't motivate her
>Complains that no one at work listens to her
>Complains that boss gives her too much work compared to her peers
>Complains that boss now gives her unchallenging work because boss thinks shes stupid
>Complains that company needs to be more inclusive and needs more diversity

>Decides she wants to quit and work at Google or Facebook
>I decide to help her practice(I do mostly management stuff now, but used to program)
>Realize she is just a code monkey
>Realize she doesn't understand design patterns
>Realize she has no background in mathematics
>Realize she can't literally think her way outside of a box
>Spend most of my time trying to teach her about why it is important to write efficient code and outline work rather than just start coding.
>She gets mad because I am not a "real" programmer
>We do leetcode problems together and I get most of the easy/medium done in less than two weeks
>Realize that most of her code is just taken from posted solutions and not her own work
>She applies for 20 or so jobs in SF. Gets an offer from Adobe to make 120K.
>She complains that is minimum wage, that she deserves more, that they are low balling her because she is a woman
>She tells them 140k or no deal
>They tell her no deal
>She tries to go back 2 days later for 120k
>They say they have already hired someone else
>Cries that they are misoginists
>Continues sending me feminst articles
>Get in a big argument with her, and tell her that I am tired of her complaining
>Tell her that not many people like work, that she needs to grow up and learn that sometimes you shut up and keep your head down
>She says her feminsit article says that is not right
>She says she can't take work and me being against her and that we should take break
>Decide that break is short for break up and that she probably wants to get chadded so I say fuck you

>Keep enough contact to find out following details
>Things at work get worse
>Her triggering intensifies
>Boss and HR trying to find ways to have her fired
>She realizes she's about to get fired so she looks for a local(non SF) job
>Fellow female programmer she met at Grace Hopper offers to introduce her to hiring manager at local university
>She applies at local university and they rush her through the process, no programing screening or anything
>Girlfriend admits it seems like a diversity hire, but she at least is glad to leave last company
>They hire her for 100k + bonus
>Works there for 4 months
>Boss pulls her aside and tell her, her work is slipping, that she doesn't fit with the team
>She is now looking to find another job, because she is about to get fired in this one
>She complains that she hates the industry and this is why women quit that it is a boys club
>Doesn't realize that this is the 2nd company to tell her the same shit
>MFW I dodged a bullet

coll story your writing there broheim

you did good

Delete

This is why you should never get a "gaming" gf, or "nerdy" gf. They 1st of all have no real interest or talent in these fields, and second of all are usually fucking psycho

Kill your SJW tardbitch, broseph.

Cool story bro. Now fuck off to /r9k/, /soc/, Sup Forums, etc.

This. Your story FEATURES technology, but has no place on this board. Leave.

Nice blog post

Go fuck yourself neet
Solid story OP. Doesn't surprise me, most females in my classes are that type.

>neet

Again, this is not r9k, the board where feminist bashing, green text stories, and neet calling occur. Leave.

Fuck off fag. This is entirely relevant. Just because it share X, Y, and Z with stories on other boards doesn't mean it can't be here.

tg;dr

No, it isn't. This board is for the discussion of technology. The story did not discuss technology. It discussed someone's pathetic ties with a woman who is in the industry.

Die in a hole.

You're retarded. Fuck off pajeet.

This isnt discussing tech, its discussing your gf who cucked you while simultaneously sucking at coding.

*farts on this thread*

lmao

How isn't it discussing the tech field and general perceptions in it through a single case? Fuck off to another thread if it's not your cup of tea fag.

>Realize she is just a code monkey
>Realize she doesn't understand design patterns
rofl

>complains about 120k salary
>gets 100k salary while incompetent
this is why the dot com bubble 2.0 needs to burst.

>gf
jej
>believing aforementioned "gf" exists

I believe women like this exist

>Girl programmer.

Read this whole thread OP:

Cool story bro, got any shred of proof to back any of that shit up?

I don't know.. screenshot of text messages would work.

By 26 you fell for the "cute woman who has the same interests" deal.

Specially in a climate where the most obnoxious ones are usually the ones that act like nerds. Only girl I know that is alright and doesn't buy too much into this thing barely knows how to get her way around a terminal.

It's a boy's club for a reason, no women are really interested in the subjects but rather in getting enough attention from a different group of people.

It's not so rare, you just have to go outside more than once a year

The good thing about third world countries like mine is that CS and EEE girls just want to make money and enjoy their career, not feminist shit.
About the complaining, women complain, it's their special technique

>triple digits for a degree in nothing

Now this is a new brand of bullshit