This cunt declared war upon you - your reaction

It was amusing first 100 times.
Why wont it stay such in 101?

bump interesting thread

Russia is a poor shithole with an economy smaller than Spain. Your only shtick is having nukes, but that's it. If Russia would attack any NATO member, they would be defeated in a week.

>Wow Russia is so weak
>We just need a 20 nation coalition to keep it in hold
Fcking hell the only people who can claim Russia is not that strong are people from USA, UK and France, it would pretty much destroy all else with ease

Every time without fail, Serbia comes through

I said Russia is weak economically, which it is, seeing as the joke of the EU, Spain, has a bigger economy than Russia with a fraction of the population and natural resources.

>we just need a 20 nation coalition to keep it in hold

No, we just need US to keep it in check. Many NATO members are tiny nations who would otherwise be in danger of Russian "liberation". Pound for pound Russia is a weak shithole.

Have you ever heard the name Afghanistan? And that was the Red Army, a bundred times stronger than todays ruski army

Afghanistan goat fuckers also put up a good fight against the USA it doesn't mean the USA is weak.

and the British

I love what you did

the US could fuck up Russia single handed but the cunts dont want to get their hand alone dirty.

Yes, the US is undoubtfully superior currently, but fucking Netherlands talking down on it?

>coming from Serbia

You should be the last one to doubt NATO's capabilities :^)

Congratulations, they managed to stop a country with ~7 million people, using only the highest tech bombers, and only after the most destructive parts of the war. Fcking amazing capabilties. What's the other succses ? Libya is heaven after NATO intervention too

>seeing as the joke of the EU, Spain, has a bigger economy
Did you know that spanish economy is the fourth biggest one so that your economy is then "worse"?

I mean in the eurozone

What a stupid logic. NATO isn't there to compete with Russia. NATO is here to slap the shit out of russia if they try anything.

It literally is there to compete with Russia.

>Spanish edumacation

2lazy

>You should be the last one to doubt NATO's capabilities :^)
rekt