3x 1TB raid 0 HDDs VS 480GB SSD

3x 1TB raid 0 HDDs VS 480GB SSD.

You can only choose one to use in your pc for the next 4 years. Which do you choose and why?

I understand most of you will choose the SSD purely for performance and reliability, but what about when you need more storage? Assuming you can't add more later on.

This isn't for helping me choose for my pc, I already put together something a few weeks ago.

I'm just curious what Sup Forums thinks about this.

nobody needs more than 480GB SSD storage

Well I did put both in my build because I'm a data hoarder. But I do believe for now you're right.

I'm still curious though

Who is this semen demon?

my wife

480GB SSD.

Easy choice.

3x 1TB raid 0 HDDs
Don't really do anything that would require an SSD so

For anyone curious, this was the image in the op

>mods deleting filthy niggers off threads
Based.

She showers more often than you do.
Try leaving your moms basement more often (:

I'd never use RAID 0 for primary storage. I keep my OS and applications on a RAID 0 SSD array, but long term storage is on a 4 drive RAID 5 set.

Go and be a filthy negro somewhere else.

So what if she showers multiple times a day? At least I'm not a nigger.
I haven't been in my mom's basement since I helped her carry the boxed up Christmas tree down there, I'm too busy living in my own place, or working to pay the mortgage.

480 gb ssd. With my internet speeds, I can just download any content or software I need and delete it when done. I could even add some cloud storage. The 480gb easily covers the stuff I need at a moment's notice.

2x 1TB drives and a 128GB SSD
If you remove arbitrary limitations and stick to real life limitations (like money), solutions end up being more adaptable.

>being this triggered
How does it feel knowing she's a much better person than you will ever be?

480GB SSD.

It's a decent amount of memory for all I do. I rarely surpass 500GB. When it comes to games/movies/tv shows or anything like that, I usually don't store too much of that either. My only issue would be music.

How do you know this? Do you know about her preferences? Do you know if she hates the whitey? What has she done for other people?

But she's not a person.
She's black.

It's funny because being black makes her more human than you whether you want to accept it or not :^)

She's easily done more for other people than you ever will just by existing. Fuck off nigger.

Don't get all butthurt. I keep a pet too. I just happen to prefer cats to primates.

>how to spot a virgin
Found one.
(you)

This. Sup Forums BTFO again!

>Using hard drives on raid 0
>Using three drives in raid 0

wew user, if you want so much to lose your data, hit the drives with a hammer, it's faster

and one other thing, you need way more hard drives than 3 to match ssds on random read/write speeds, it's not worth it

I have 27 TB, would rather not use a computer at all if those were my options.

>RAID 5
>Not ZFS RAID-Z + ECC
It's like you don't even care about your data

Sup Forums are just cringey because they're online and anonymous. It's actually pathetic when you think about it.

You kids aren't fooling anyone.

using a single unraided drive is just as vulnerable as a raid 0

using drives in pure raid 0 or by themselves is retarded

at least use a fucking raid 1 with 2 drives

t. the Library of Congress