/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user is beyond disappointed in the ZUK Z2 though the problems he's having might cease if he installed a proper ROM. • Anons post what they are waiting for • user needs new shit to buy to fill the void in his soul • user likes his Eiaosi, cable feels cheap and thin. Gives it a 5/7 • user doesn't hear back from the Eiaosi X6 seller after getting chinked by him • user takes a outdoor picture of some tulips with his Redmi Note 3 Pro • user takes a picture in lowlight with his Xiaomi phone • user takes some outdoor pictures with his Zuk Z2 Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Attempting-To-Give-A-F-ck-Funny-Bumper-Sticker-Vinyl-Decal-JDM-car-sticker-free-shipping/1958053471.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.1IJizE
aliexpress.com/item/New-Sun-Golf-Casquette-southern-tide-fish-embroidery-baseball-cap-bone-snapback-summer-track-sun-hat/32704505086.html
aliexpress.com/item/Belababy-2016-Dad-Hats-NASA-I-NEED-MY-SPACE-Bassball-Caps-Adjustable-Snapback-gorras-casquette-bone/32749030782.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-Wholesale-Retail-1pc-free-shipping-snapback-Hat-Cap-FBI-Fashion-Leisure-embroidery-CAPS-Unisex/32693847734.html
aliexpress.com/item/Men-SWAT-Baseball-Cap-Letter-Embroidery-Hip-Hop-Hats-Snapbacks-Sport-Caps/32670429220.html
aliexpress.com/item/3Colors-Cool-Marines-Hats-Outdoor-Military-Tactical-Baseball-Caps-Casual-Sports-Mens-Army-Caps-Militar-Marines/32676194169.html
gizmochina.com/2017/02/15/xiaomi-launches-199-yuan-29-turok-steinhardt-sunglasses/
aliexpress.com/store/product/28Pcs-Lot-Waterproof-Galaxy-Colar-Funny-Laptop-Sticker-For-Trunk-Skateboard-Guitar-Fridge-Decal-Car-Styling/2001076_32788919572.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Fashion-Vote/32720262518.html?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for op has no life

Last minute addition
• user gets a iWOWN i5 Plus for $5 but is let down by its android app

Do you just sit there watching the thread waiting for it to reach 305 posts before posting this op, waiting 3 posts, and linking the old thread?

Cause that's kinda sad.

Eat shit you nigger cunt.

chink sticker bomb on my chinkpad

Why do you a trip to make a general?
Are you just an attentionfag?

Where do people get their autism spinners?

normie get out

Fuck off RegularOP.

Stop samefagging lithu

11th for RegOP has no life.

Yes it is. This is why I dumped my i6 pro. The band itself is awesome, measures everything correctly, but the fucking chinks can't code for shit. It doesn't reconnect, drains the phone's battery like hell, the UI is horrible, can't display the heart rate stats for the previous days.

I'm German you shit

Where did you buy all that?

aliexpress.com/item/Attempting-To-Give-A-F-ck-Funny-Bumper-Sticker-Vinyl-Decal-JDM-car-sticker-free-shipping/1958053471.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.1IJizE

>post shitty photo
>get shat on
>get angry because the shitty photo should've been praised and not get his safe space trampled on
>why..why are you so mean user-kun? You even replied twice.

Your photo got an objective response. Or are you saying that that photo is the best you've seen?

Shhhh dont ruin the narrative.

Regop has convinced himself that on a board visited by hundreds of people a day only one person is critical of him. The latest delusion is that that one person is a norwegian acting through a lithuanian proxy. Some think it could be an american using multiple proxies. One thing he's sure of though is that it is only one person.

How bored with your life are you right now?

What a shame. At least it looks better than the Mi Band 2. I'll just use it for call alerts.

Alright, this is probably the third and last time I'm asking this question:

Does anyone know of any decent Hue Bridge compatible bulbs?

What's a good low light photo phone?

Not bored enough to post a shitty photo and not expect it to be called shitty.

Vivo

Call alerts requires the app as well. Hope it works better for you as my experience was horrible.

You need to be over 18 to post here.

are you literally 12 or is this bait

RegularOP confirmed as Eiaosi shill

Got bored of bashing that anons image?
You're just pathetic.

LG G3

Redmi note 3 pro prime

recommend me some meme baseball caps please

>user takes a outdoor picture
RegularOP confirmed for Forrest Gump

>Redmi note 3 pro prime

>Not Redmi Note 3X Pro Prime Max Mix

aliexpress.com/item/New-Sun-Golf-Casquette-southern-tide-fish-embroidery-baseball-cap-bone-snapback-summer-track-sun-hat/32704505086.html

aliexpress.com/item/Belababy-2016-Dad-Hats-NASA-I-NEED-MY-SPACE-Bassball-Caps-Adjustable-Snapback-gorras-casquette-bone/32749030782.html

aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-Wholesale-Retail-1pc-free-shipping-snapback-Hat-Cap-FBI-Fashion-Leisure-embroidery-CAPS-Unisex/32693847734.html

aliexpress.com/item/Men-SWAT-Baseball-Cap-Letter-Embroidery-Hip-Hop-Hats-Snapbacks-Sport-Caps/32670429220.html

aliexpress.com/item/3Colors-Cool-Marines-Hats-Outdoor-Military-Tactical-Baseball-Caps-Casual-Sports-Mens-Army-Caps-Militar-Marines/32676194169.html

Why don't you ever reply to anons in these threads?

Do you think you're better than us?

Laba diena RegularOP,

I see from your recently posted purchase history that you are a very active Chinese shopper, sometimes making as many as 5 orders in a single year(!). With this in mind, would you consider posting some more reviews of your extensive collection of purchases from our friends in the Middle Kingdom?

Thanks!

he knows that not replying gets him all the (You)

package arrived in 4 days, is this some kind of a record?

Kind of is, where do you live?
>inb4 China, Australia or India and paid for DHL.

Do the aussies get preferential treatment?

Yeah we usually get Chinese shit in just over a week cause we're so tight with the Chinese

Not really, you just need to know some geography and realize they're closer to China,

Is it appropriate to give shimapan to your sister?

Has anyone tried the Xiaomi bluetooth controller. I'm sick of PS3 controllers, dealing with their propriety bluetooth shit and just dying.

Or any other BT controller?

how old is she

Only if you don't also ask for them back after she's worn them

I have it, its a really good controller if you dont mind the Xbox layout.

have no USB-port though so you cant load or play with a cable that way, needs bluetooth. needs 2 AAA batteries.

thats fine then, do it
and tell her they're super expensive designer prototypes, so you'll need to photograph her in them and send to the designer so they can analyze how it fits

I don't see why he would give desperate shitposters any (You)s none of their questions have been worth answering, just constant shitposts in hopes of getting other anons to hate him.

If you're not regularop then you have no right speaking for her.

AAA or AA? Website says AA.

Do you have a phone holder for it? Do they make them for it?

sorry its AA, was thinking off another controller.

you get 2 AAs in the package.

Nice, the travel time of my packages ranges from 2 weeks to a month, the fastest one was 12 days. I can easily see it arriving there in a week if it didn't take that long to deliver stuff from one European country to another.
I once ordered some stuff from the German Amazon the same day as I ordered stuff from China and somehow the chink shit arrived there about a week earlier.

>her
them*

Did you just assume her gender?

Any recommended chink lighters out there? (Butane), will they explode in my face?

I got straplocks for my chink telecaster today form "china good deal store"
removed the old strap holders from the tele, mounted these new ones which came with slightly bigger wood screws (no o-rings to, I used the ones that were on with the other strap holders) and put the locks on the strap
I cut a bit of strap to make the hole bigger so to make the lock fit better but it would have surely stayed there even if I didn't
I put everything together and it worked exactly as it should have (better than expected)
paid some €3 for the pair and I'm very very satisfied, I'd recommend them but they aren't available anymore from that seller

another picture showing the thing that remains attached on the guitar
the locking mechanism on these is a bit thick so if that's a problem for you you may want to get the schaller replicas which cost a bit less
also these I bought are chromed to fit the rest of the hardware but you can easily find gold colored and black ones

their gender
the RegularOP tripcode is used by several turbo autists from the Discord to keep the general "on message" for Xiaomi

They've been perfected decades ago. Any dollar store sells decent butane lighters.

Nice, just bought it. And a universal phone clip that supposedly fits it.

What are some good places for chink Lego or scale kits?

Will I get cancer if I order cutlery on Ali?

I want to buy a titanium spoon or spork for the meme of it.

Aliexpress for chink Lego, search Lepin, they seem to have the highest quality kits

> implying chinks have souls

which knife are they copying?

>those pics

Jesus fucking christ chink cameras are so fucking bad.
My 70€ samsungs takes better pictures.

Anybody has some samples for them Le Max 2 camera?

Does xioami still sell their old college canvas bags? Or is it really gone/out of stock?

Looks like a pseudo tanto knife brah

I don't see you uploading any images from your 70€ Samsung though.
How embarrassing.

don't talk bullshit here M8

70 eurobuck samsung phone take picture piss poor..

that flower picture is decent picture only color a bit dull

Yesterday it was Ukuleles, now Xiaomi is making sunglasses
gizmochina.com/2017/02/15/xiaomi-launches-199-yuan-29-turok-steinhardt-sunglasses/

Bought a chink cold brew coffee thing and its great to be freed of the hot jew while still serving the caffeinated jew
Coffee tastes a lot better cold brewed, I dont even put sugar in it anymore because it isnt bitter. Also no acid to yellow my teeth

I want 1

Mirin hard

>>I'm German
>Shhhh dont ruin the narrative.
You dont know much about Lithuania do you
>Bin gar keine Russin, stamm’ aus Litauen, echt deutsch.

Damn that is obnoxious

Man, I'm really starting to like xioami's other product line whats another website that shows their lineups on any of their products?

link

>Turok (((Steinhardt))) Sunglasses
They look nice but chink like oversized sunglasses while I prefer slightly undersized ones on my big head

link

aliexpress.com/store/product/28Pcs-Lot-Waterproof-Galaxy-Colar-Funny-Laptop-Sticker-For-Trunk-Skateboard-Guitar-Fridge-Decal-Car-Styling/2001076_32788919572.html

What does this mean?

I don't understand. I did not cancel my order though.

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Fashion-Vote/32720262518.html?
Will I be called a fascist for wearing this?

They funked up the shipping and are sending you a new one with china post.

Did it cancel itself? If they dont ship it then Ali will auto cancel it.

Ok den

As I Chinese-American male I'm deeply offended by this thread name. I will report this incident to /r/Aznidentity.

Why are Western Asians who use the term "Azn" always so fucking cringe?

Low light

Looks like shit. The lack of detail with the tiniest zoom in is atrocious.

Which model is that? 70€ was too much. That's like an Oukitel C3 Camera at best.

No only an autist

Say that in my face I beat you up.

t. Zuk shill

I waited 84 and still did not receive my order. Does he think that I am so stupid as he is?

Yeah, nah m8.
Details look on par if not better than the others pictures.
And considering how shit they fared in the lowlight picture comparison
seems pretty good.

This is unforseen faggotry