Be from poor /asean/ country

>Be from poor /asean/ country
>dad works 2 jobs as a wage cuck and mom studies
>mom graduates at the top 10 of her batchmates and applies to come to the US
>works as a low paid doctor for 2 years while taking tests, classes, and medical vaccines for the US government
>Finally comes to America through my moms employer who sponsored us
>Commit no crimes, pay taxes, do ok in school, get better at English, and not be a nuisance to the locals
>spics with illegal parents slant their eyes, and make asian accent immitations throughout high school
>Work at Wallmart part time while I go to college
>Illegal Mexicans who are usually talking about how they can get around the law since they have no papers tell me to go back to my country for being a racist bigot for supporting a secure border with Mexico
>One of them had a son who went to jail for being in a gang
>Some of these illegals have been legalized but are on welfare with 5 children
Tell me spics. Why are your people (Who try) so entitled to be able to come to a country for a better life without going through all the stuff immigrants all over the world go through?

The southern border states have always been Mexican territory, so they view CA/AZ/NM/TX as home turf. In other states blame the people who want cheap labor.

>always been
They WERE. The original states used to be British territory, others used to be French or Spanish, and many Pacific Islands belonged to the Japanese. But they don't think they are entitled to the US in that way.

Texas was mostly uninhabited when Mexico had control over it. They then allowed Anglo settlers to settle the land and they became a majority it was never really under the direct control of Mexico because of all the Indians raids happening in the north of their "territory" anyway. I don't expect them to know much history though, so whatever.

Spics are as close to a real untermensch as exists on earth

Back to your country, Chan.

You could ask the same thing from Russians moving here.

The people there are Mexican regardless of where the border is drawn. Mexicans born int he so. border states view themselves as Mexican, not Americans. I can go to the border areas of San Diego and find entire families born here who have no need to speak English or interact with Americans. Borders do not change who you are.

>170 years ago
>Still Mexican, guys xDDD
Germany has more of a claim to Lorraine, Jose

There is a difference between being in a salad bowl with the permission of everyone in it, and just putting yourself in it illegally. And expecting some sort of entitlement.

>>Be from poor /asean/ country
WEW, Flips are no better in this situation. Your people do the same thing and I even knew a few illegal ones.

>from poor /asean/ country
I'm telling you guys, Trump is just a shill for the eternal flip. He wants to kick out all the Mexicans and replace them with Filipinos.

Nice try Jose

Build the wall

Majority of flips come legally. Some come with temporary visas and overstay. I agree they should go home. Most of those numbers asked permission to come, and your country said yes. They could have said no. We had the decency to ask.
Maybe the case is different for Malaysia and places were we can go by boat to. They should still go home.

t.

10/10 gr8 excuse for genocide for coloniazation

We were just following in Papa EspaƱa's footsteps.

Pretty similar to the asians here
You guys are pretty bro and you basically assimilate into the culture and speak the language even with the local accent by the time your second generation

It's the first gen cunts that I actually hate
fucking conniving bastards

and somehow managed to fail even more greatly

It's hard to justify killing people who are already Christians.

i meant failing to mould them into a working and strong independent nation

I feel like this guy should be a meme, like a Filipino liberator or something.

The ones that do come here lol, the lazy fucks who can't get a college degree get 0left behind. No cuck wants to stay to be a wage cuck or to listen to shills for people like dutdut, who reverse the progress anyway.

Like this.

Saved, top kek

t. Bakoko Estaquiano

Great. Not there is a meme for my kin. Dutdut deserves it tho.

I have quite a few Asian friends and ALL of them are voting for Trump. I think everyone is tried of the spics and spooks and their shit.

only mexiCANOS and the central american cucked faggots are like this south americans are hard workers and are humble independant people who dont neeeed no america to help em

You need a silly nickname, all famous politicians in failpenis have them. Like Bakoko "Ding Dong" Estaquiano

I cannot wait for him to win and start sending them back home.

based truth

I can't wait for these self-righteous, free-loading deadbeats to get their reality check
I'll pick my own strawberries, faggots.

Fuck off, dick head. My parents immigrated legally, and I still get told to go back to Mexico. Plus, the majority of illegals today are Central Americans.

>The southern border states have always been Mexican territory
Tell that to Spain, retard. inb4 native Aztecs come out of the woodwork

He's just salty women and "women" from ASEAN won't have sex with him but will have sex with any loser from just about anywhere.

>she was so beautiful
why does every single race think white people are beautiful

Probably the same reason weeaboos have yellow fever. Weebs idolize everything about Japan and it influences their standard of beauty (although I don't want to sound like I'm taking this too far, beauty is not entirely a [trigger warning] social construct, but it can be influenced to a degree by culture). Third world countries want to be white, they want our success. I went on Vacation to Mexico once (Quintana Roo, which is one of the more indigenous states), and I swear their media was whiter than that in the US.

Fuck you nigger lover

>"women" from ASEAN won't have sex with him
I can't even count how many girls from school who didn't like me are trying to befriend me now with my American Citizenship. White girl pussy is also very good here in College. I'm with a 2nd generation Chinese anyway, I prefer if they don't want me for my nationality or money.
This part is true. Most Asian expat I know who aren't weeabs or ethnocentrists; is with some blond white girl. They prefer white girls over Asian ones. Same for the women.
I wonder why you would support illegal immigration. Your parents probably went through the same thing as mine. I abhor my kin who overstay their worker/tourist visas to stay illegally.