What do your country's McDonald's look like?

What do your country's McDonald's look like?

pic is a Portuguese McDonald's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-3ghEPVnBQ
chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/schmich/ct-smells-chicago-schmich-1008-20141008-column.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we Australianised the name

pretty shit

I'll play

even shittier

>tfw the country McDonald's is from has the worst McDonald's
not fair desu

>tfw McDonald's is the fourth Reich

>whites
>shitty
Netherlands is fucked.

America doesn't care about aesthetics. Businesses only want the most money so they make things as efficient as possible.

Ours look exactly like this. At least where I live

real talk though, do any of you guys even go to McDs?

After you get out of middle school and actually start seeing things around the country, then come back with opinions. The world is a lot bigger than your mommy's back seat.

Rarely. When I was on vacation for March break in Montreal we had it every day but other than that maybe 5-10 times a year

Times Square.

Sometimes you just feel like eating it. Once every other month, I guess. Expensive as fuck though.

This.

Wish they kept the Maccas rebranding and went Australia wide with it. Wouldn't find one person in the country who calls it mcdonalds.

It looks like shit

McD's are being renovated all over the place to now include the "McCafe" whatever the hell that is. All the new buildings are going to look similar to that.

why the cones in the handicap parking?

Not sure to be honest

I haven't been to a McDonalds in years 2bh. Probably because there's a Jack in the box within crawling distance from my house lel.

better pic, its a blast eating in that environment

Does Burger King count?

>mcdonalds
nah

>That nazi symbol shadow

jealous desu

A McDonald's should never look this comfy, I would actually considering eating here.

New Mexico

>all white people mcdonalds staff

>wanting them to put "Macca's" on the buildings

Are you retarded? You're literally the only person I've ever heard of who thinks it was a good thing. It'd be like your parents thinking something is cool and ruining it, except instead of being naive and earnest it's soulless and profit driven.

Alsatian traditionnal house mate
Shame it hosts a McDonald's, agree with you

s*xy

The one in Belgrade looks really similar

non-white people work?

All new McDonald's' here have that style I believe.

Boring as fuck.

the ones in the US are just full of Blacks, Mexicans or drug addicts, except for the manager, that's usually a white teenager

The only white people I ever see working in the US ones are fat whales with bad attitudes.

More like Bunker King amirite, guys??

There's only like a couple of these in Mexico, we have to ride our donkeys a shit ton of miles in order to eat there, first they ask you for your American visa and make a background check before entering,
They ask you to leave as fast as you finish eating, there's been numerous cases where por families make ilegal settlements inside lawful McDonald's territory,
Dog bless.

This is what my local Mickie Dee's looked like while I was growing up in suburbia.

Now, the closest one is miles away.

I see. The typical McDonalds in Finland is picture related.

Young, female, probably not working there for long.

It looks like a re-themed Wendy's

>tfw there are no British flags outside of buildings here because it's illegal to be patriotic

Damn, those portions are massive. For fast food here, McDonald's is on the smaller end. Our largest beverage size is smaller than the one depicted in your photo.

16 oz is the largest drink you can get, sizes are 10, 13 and 16oz.

Finnish lemonades have less sugar by law if i'm not entirely mistaken.
t. other

>yay we all work minimum wage

Don't feel so bad my British friend. Where I live is basically China. You only hear Chinese in that McDonalds...

I don't really care about laws, just live in a town with hipsters. They may be insufferable, but they are the fucking best at food and drink. The microsodas we have here are out of this fucking world

I've always wanted microsodaries.
Cant never find the perfect drink.

This one's kind of a weird one. It's really nice inside and they've even got a grand piano, but the food is the same garbage you get everywhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-3ghEPVnBQ

we have another fast food chain here called Dairy Queen, it is mainly staffed by high school (ages 16-18) girls. it is much better then McDonald's just for that reason.

>dairy queen
niggah where i am dairy queens are the trash of fast food
a majority of their stores have the same style from the early 90s and look like garbage

i haven't seen a single renovated dairy queen anywhere and most of thier stores look abandoned

the only ones that are decent are the small ones located within malls

doesn't surprise me honestly, I just know my local one is new and is staffed by the local high school/college

Like this

I don't eat fast food because my mom either cooks or takes us out to eat somewhere. Feels great

looks like a bomb shelter

That place is a hot stop for meth heads, I can't walk past that piece of shit without being asked for change

I haven't been there in like 6 years. Mainly because there is a chain called whataburger(Texas)that's like a block from where I live. Its better in my opinion.

There's one in a bridge

How does that work

you enter from the sides with elevators. Inside it's a mcdonalds and you sit watch cars go by beneath you.

Why the fuck aren't these things standardized?

I've literally never seen this many white people working at a McDonald's in my life

In Europe you only go to McDonald's if you're approaching blackout-levels of intoxication.

Also, Wendy's in Europe when?

>Now Hiring All Shifts
kek

German cities are kind of depressing. The replacement of fascism by consumerism must have caused some serious cultural trauma

Where have you been? Most cities are pretty decent, unless you visited the Ruhrpott area (Köln etc.)

Also, American culture isn't that different from ours so we coped just fine.

Only at 4am after the bars close.

Haven't been sober in McDonald's for at least 5 years.

There is a god damn mcdonald's in the middle of the highway or I guess it's called the chicago skyway.

How the fuck do the logistics of that work? Wouldn't it disturb traffic flow at the very least?

What is the point of that

Next to my hotel was the largest fucking mcdonald's I had ever seen. That shit was multiple stories and had escalators. There weren't any other stores in there. Just a massive fucking mcdonalds with about 20 homeless people in it.

I'm guessing since it's near tolls traffic is already pretty much stopped anyways.

I'm guessing it's for days when theres a lot of traffic or something I don't know. When I was driving to chicago I went past it and thought it was silly as well.

>Once every other month
The fuck's wrong with you?

Burger nazi. Char them your way.

shits fuck.

As a Chicagoan I can confirm, that's a really busy toll area where cars are often lined up at standstill

Also that other giant one is the biggest in the city (to my knowledge) and is in an area with a lot of hotels, is also next to a hard rock cafe and giant Portillo's (a local chain). Basically the equivalent of the times square McDonald's.

ice cream cones are delicious faggot.

If I ever get anything that isn't a cone I'll just a mcdouble cheese only. Also when I was in mexico I got a couple of these queso pies and they were fucking amazing. pic related.

I really can't stand fast food burgers that much though. They just smother that shit with ketchup, mayo, mustard, lettuce(usually wet lettuce) and melted cheese. That is just way too many fucking wet ingredients and the end result is a disgusting and slimey burger.

Everyone told me "Man you gotta go to In n Out! IT'S THE BEST" and I have tried them twice. Once in salt lake city and once in san francisco. Each fucking time I just got a slimey gross burger. Both times I got a refund. Second time I asked for the toppings on the side and they still ended up putting them all on the burger.

Their shakes are alright I guess. Pretty generic. Overall fuck In n Out and all the hipster faggots that like it.

whitu piggu go home

nah there is no traffic in that region, its just a cool location to eat food in desu
there are other shops in there and fuel stations at its sides
i always stop by when i am traveling in that area

That's a really pretty area in chicago. I stayed at the Godfrey hotel for a week so I walked around there a whole lot. If you go east from there are some really awesome brownstones and the smallest most crowded whole foods in the fucking world. Go south from there and there's a couple great deep dish places near the river.

I actually really like chicago if you stay around the loop. I wish I could have stayed longer.

Also I don't know why but the entire city had a kinda gross dark chocolate smell to it in the winter.

>hipster
Post discarded.

>faggot detected
considering every faggot that has ever said in n out is "the best place ever" and "you're not from california you wouldn't know" has looked exactly like pic related.

Whom are you quoting?
I don't like fast food, but nice strawman.
Please keep your shit tastes to yourself.

>whom are you quoting
Do you not understand how this system works? It's pretty clear you fucking retard.

>strawman
>based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.
How in titty fucking christ is my reply strawman? Are you retarded?

Starbuck's-tier

>Do you not understand how this system works?
What did he mean by this?
>How in titty fucking christ is my reply strawman?
You assumed that I enjoy "in n out [sic]", and that all people who enjoy it are of a certain character.
>Are you retarded?
Seems like the only one who would be in this reply chain is you.

Only teens go there. Most of them are Germans who eat there every day at school break because they get a lot of money from their parents.
I am a Greek and I hate McDonalds.
fuck mcdonalds fuck america

chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/schmich/ct-smells-chicago-schmich-1008-20141008-column.html

There's a big chocolate factory, actually.

>You assumed that I enjoy "in n out [sic]", and that all people who enjoy it are of a certain character.
not strawman for one
two, what.

well then, that explains that.

The area they have it circled is exactly where I was too haha. I kept asking my GF "Do you smell that? It smells like dark chocolate brownies." We were walking across the bridges over that exact area.

I couldn't tell if I liked it or if it made me want to vomit. It's a very thick musky smell.

I bought an ice cream yesterday because I was dying of heat and thirst. First scoop was alright but then the flavor just sort of disappeared.