/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user slaps a bunch of stickers on his Thinkpad • user gets some straplocks for his Chinese Telecaster (how does it sound?) • Anons show off and talk about their most favorite items • user updates his Zuk Z2 Pro and notices improvements • Zuk Z2 vs a Google Pixel • Another user with a MotoSpeed V40 • Another update from the user doing a watch experimentPrevious thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Smart-Watch-dz09-With-Camera-Bluetooth-WristWatch-SIM-Card-Smartwatch-For-Ios-Android-Phones/32723670605.html
aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.html?orderId=81893599755830&productId=32778248316
forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch/other-smartwatches/powerful-engineering-tool-watch-phone-t3305618
s.aliexpress.com/26R7VbUv
aliexpress.com/item/20-pcs-Donald-Trump-24k-real-gold-plated-colored-The-president-of-USA-40-mm-x/32778248316.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.RsOXgS
soundcloud.com/lborgo/sets/vga-2016-pre-show-mix
aliexpress.com/item/Newest-Full-1A-Universal-Qi-Wireless-Charger-Receiver-Charging-Adapter-Receptor-Pad-for-Samsung-Xiaomi-Android/32442072664.html
aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170216135105&SearchText=tens unit
aliexpress.com/item/provocative-bikinis/32744402925.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to retrofit the monitor with DP so I don't have to deal with the heavy DVI cable with the awkward screw-on fastening.

Recommend chink monitors. I know you mostly get them off ebay but what are some brands and models to look for?

Second for tripcodes are a great way to identify the senior contributors to this subreddit. Thanks, RegularOP, upvoted!

>tranny loving fag
opinion discarded

i'd suck her dick.

no homo.

>Look at me OP, look at how butthurt I am now that I can no longer impersonate you since started using a trip. Please give me (You)s.

Pathetic autist.

>I don't have to deal with the heavy DVI cable with the awkward screw-on fastening.
except you can't and you have to deal with it
Besides, don't you have a smartphone with front facing camera?

For crying out load.

aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Smart-Watch-dz09-With-Camera-Bluetooth-WristWatch-SIM-Card-Smartwatch-For-Ios-Android-Phones/32723670605.html

Any experience with these? Sounds like a fun cheap toy.

>Sounds like a fun cheap toy.
For 10 minutes.

For 10 bucks.

That's $60 an hour. You could rent pic related for that much.

I remember seeing or hearing that a lot of these have cheap LCD panels that come with dead pixels and stuff like that. Not sure though. Maybe look for one with an OLED screen or something (or just buy a normal watch instead of this dumb internet of stuff shit ffs).

There's tons of this shit in thailand. They are complete shit.

My first round of chinkshit has arrived!

It's a badge

And this is where the downhill will begin

you're making this 50 times harder than it has to be.

it doesnt fucking matter if it's rigid/hard/solid/non-moving like the fucking DVI adapter you originally posted. in fact it would be EASIER for you to plug/unplug if it has a short wire between the DP end and the DVI that's in your monitor because you dont have to reach up and back there, you can just pick up the fucking cable that's hanging down from the back and move it in any direction and plug in your DP cable.

now go get any fucking DP -> DVI MALE converter and then get a fucking male to female DP cable and fuck fuck

>it niggerop trigfag flaseflagging and trying to make himself look good by posting as an user episode
Kys

Welcome to the family.

What the fuck are you ordering from Vanuatu?

Get Curren X4 instead

my white male privilege arrived

I asked this last thread but didn't get any replies. Are there any good portable chink headphones?

Looks like the same shit, but 4 times more expensive

Its this aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.html?orderId=81893599755830&productId=32778248316

So 3 piece actually means 3 coins. Great! I was gonna buy like 3 myself.
The plastic housing on each coin is either chipped, or cracked from not being well protected for each other.

The coin itself is okay. The color is printed on, not painted. Its not 100% perfect, but good enough at arms length.
Would buy similar coins again.
I'm giving these to my Trump supporter friends as a gift. Hope they like it.

KZ LP3, Meizu HD50, Xiaomi Mi headphones

Your private snapshot url doesn't work.

I am currently looking for a ultra tiny flat micro USB cable, preferrably very short (half an inch should already be enough).
Something like pic related, which is an angled HDMI cable and not what I am looking for.

I have searched for "angled", "flat" and other terms, but I couldn't find something yet.

I need this because I have an external battery pack (power bank) glued to the back of my smartphone to increase battery runtimes.
Looks stupid and maybe is stupid, but works surprisingly well and I had this shit laying around my office anyway.

I know for a fact that external battery packs for iPhones work that way, they come with extremely flat and angled lightning cables, which are too short to be bent.

And although everybody seems to have bought so many power banks and people pay hundreds of dollars for "hunchback" battery packs, I haven't seen these cables yet?

If anyone finds something like this, I'd be very happy to see it shared here.

Just like Zircons looks like Eiaosi, except Zircons are 1000x better

have you taken apart the gshock clone?

im curious if you could mount a real casio module in there

for instance if your shell was really damaged

price?

if its really cheap it might be night for a stress test

durability from drops mainly

how does the strap smell?

im useally skeptical with chinese plastics

japans have alot better safety standards with plastic

fyi smelly plastic is the result of a un-stable chemical structure

it is breaking down over time

i have tools wih plastic handles from the 80s and prior that are perfect

but these chinese screwdrivers i buy end up rotting like putty and they stink

the skin also absorbs these toxins on contact

But take a look at the specs

can any wearables be programmed by devs yet?

are they open enough to flash a custom rom for example?

is the bootloader unlocked?

it says "sim" but can it be used stand alone to dial?

>can any wearables be programmed by devs yet?
>are they open enough to flash a custom rom for example?
It's mediatek, so no

>it says "sim" but can it be used stand alone to dial?
Yes

forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch/other-smartwatches/powerful-engineering-tool-watch-phone-t3305618

>have you taken apart the gshock clone?
Not yet,but I'll open it now and post a couple of pics here
>im curious if you could mount a real casio module in there
I'm afraid I can't do this, because I don't have any spare casio modules other than DBC-61's module
>price
I bought this for 9.38€ tho it's full price is 18.31€
>how does the strap smell?
It doesn't have a smell of any type

>Waiting for pick up

Lomom flashlight is 94% off on the app. It used to be $79.99, now its $4.74.

I ordered two.

LOMOM High Power CREE XML Q5
s.aliexpress.com/26R7VbUv

>It used to be $79.99, now its $4.74.

retard

OH BOY, WHAT AN OFFER
*proceds to buy*

aliexpress.com/item/20-pcs-Donald-Trump-24k-real-gold-plated-colored-The-president-of-USA-40-mm-x/32778248316.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.RsOXgS

Kicking things off

This watch feels much more sturdier with these screws because they are longer than in Skmei 1123. While I unscrewing, I smelled something weird, and I realized that I came from the inside. I also node that those straps also help keeping pressure to that backplate.

That thing was never $80

I wonder If I can get this thing out of this shell

Also this watch lost 4 seconds in 48hours I think

>That thing was never $80
this image literally shows it being $80

>too retarded to understand he's being ripped off
if they can do a 95% discount TWICE, it's not worth anywhere near the original price you stupid fuck.

get chinked

>I smelled something weird, and I realized that I came from the inside.

im not the user who posted the link you dumb fuck

Now what :D

I have this weird thing that I can't speak any language when I'm distracted by music or when I don't pay too much attention I come with these kind of mistakes

Oh well :D

doesnt change the fact you're trying to defend them ripping off the other guy you retarded fuck

Why don't you just shut the fuck up and contribute to thread in a more productive manner.

Why don't other /csg/ fags try their hardest to find some diamonds and or make quality, informative posts

>butthurt fag realizes he's an idiot and starts trying to change subject
t. quality poster

Not an argument :^)
t.

>guy complaining about quality posts makes quality posts
>thinks he can distract from his retardedness with a "not an argument"

Is it a good idea to take a watch to sauna or not?

No. You idiot. That's what the lockers are for.

The fucking chinkmeisters at Taobao haven't shipped my fucking order yet, after 2 weeks. What the fuck? I've pressed the "remind seller to ship" button countless times. The chat button does nothing.

How the fuck do I get through to the fucking seller? I'm about to ask for a refund from these fagets.

Am I the only one who buys bdsm gear on aliexpress?
There's a lot of cheap but usable stuff...

>user gets some straplocks for his Chinese Telecaster (how does it sound?)
was used to do all guitars here - soundcloud.com/lborgo/sets/vga-2016-pre-show-mix
it's a xaviere XV-835, QC is very hit and miss, overall good enough and very much worth it if the one you get is one of the "good ones", else it's worth what it costs
sound is very good in any case if you ask me

buy an SM player

I got 100 pipettes today! one step closer to turning my garage into a chink chem lab.

What's the best place to get a Xiaomi phone from? I've heard bad things about gearbest recently, is MC-Mart a good seller on Aliexpress for that? Or should I get it from somewhere else.

I got a Redmi 4 from ibuygou, arrived in 6 days, threw in a free mi key as well.

What about something that doesn't output DC pulses but actual AC?

please tell me you don't put that inside your dick

I've got bad news for you, user.

If csg wanted to spend $10 on chink shit for fun, what would they buy? Assuming I already have all the csg staples

It does. Even though I think this kind of stuff doesn't belong to Sup Forums, I can at least say that if you use generous amounts of lubrication urethral insertion doesn't hurt at all.

Just pick whatever store is cheapest on Kimovil

They make this kind of angled MicroUSB port for the Qi wireless charger receivers: aliexpress.com/item/Newest-Full-1A-Universal-Qi-Wireless-Charger-Receiver-Charging-Adapter-Receptor-Pad-for-Samsung-Xiaomi-Android/32442072664.html

Could you get one of those, hack off the end and solder wires to it?

Someone please help me out with this choice.

Zuk Z2; Redmi 4; Redmi Note 3 Pro or Mi 5s

Inserting something into my urethra doesn't hurt? Well, I'll better send electric shocks through it!

Redmi Note 4* I'm really leaning towards this

do it, good spec, nice build quality and dev support.

Get the Redmi Note 4X

>Note 4
>nice dev support
You realise that's the Mediatek one?

This isn't for me. This is for my mother. What ROM does the 4X come with? The international version?

Mi5s of course

>nice build quality
lol

Note 4 is literally worse than Note 3 Pro tho

ah fuck, no i didn't.

Don't ever buy mediatek or mtk processors, they are utter gash. qualcomm all the way

Just got my first ever chink shit. A Motospeed Inflictor CK104 keyboard and a bm-800 with a stand. Super happy with both, the keyboard feels great and has a nice selection of rgb options and the mic is surprisingly working well without phantom power. Couldn't be happier, thanks for converting me /csg/

oh man... glass desk...

I'm also trying to choose which to get and am probably like anons mom in that I dont play games on my phone so I dont need much. Was thinking a note 3 pro as the mi5s is out of my price range. hows the 4x compare to that?

So what?

>chinks selling anti static wrist strap as SM toy

I wanna buy a Tens Unit.
Looking for suggestions

I was introduced to one from a friend, she had nice $150+ model, no idea the brand or whatever. Looked like an MP3 player.

Thing is amazing, especially if you are tripping on acid. You basically swap electrodes so that when you touch, you get the tingling sensation on different parts of your body. sex was AMAZING.

Anyway, lots of chinkshit here
aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170216135105&SearchText=tens unit

Any particular brand good? Anyone know shit about them?

Worst mistake ive made. I cleaned it yesterday and itll be fingerprint and condensation stained by next week. I've had it for 6 years, might be time for a new one.

Issue is the waiting game for 4X, no one has it in stock. I'm going to bite the gun and go for the Redmi Note 4

if you want good
camera - mi4c
battery life - redmi 4 prime
all-rounder - redmi 3 pro

id think that the last thing youd want on lsd is even more tingling. does it actually help the bodyload?

tits here
aliexpress.com/item/provocative-bikinis/32744402925.html

Buying a screen replacement on aliexpress.

Anything I should tell the seller? the item is 47€ so I don't think it's gonna be stooped by the customs.
But what do I do if it does gets stopped?

What did Dimitri mean by this?

I'm doing it. Redmi Note 4 it is.

nah, the tingling is fucking amazing. I get weird nerve tingles on LCD sometimes that get triggered but a light touch, or music. A tens unit on low settings makes me orgasm without physically cumming. I cant even describe how good it feels.

LCD or any other psychedelic makes me feel slightly queasy, and puts pressure on my gut, while this doesn't relieve, it takes my mind off it.

MISTAKE

ask the seller to mark $22 or lower value on the package and it won't get stopped

My mother can't wait, and she won't care... She does normie shit.

Also do gearbest do any chinky shit to avoid customs? I don't wanna pay full customs price

Today I was reading feedback for the Aliexpress app on Google Play and on top of lots of people complaining about getting chinked there were also reviews stating that you have to include photo while giving feedback so that might be the reason why.

dat sounds pretty cool. lsd is too stimmy for me, cant sit still on it unless I take some dissos alongside. if you wanna not get queasy, get some ondansetron. I puke on pretty much every psy out there unless I take it (even lsd, though lsd's nausea isn't bad compared to a lot of other psys). if you arent actually puking then you prolly dont need it though. but if you get something like 2ce it might be a good idea.