Tfw certain combinations of 1s and 0s are illegal

>tfw certain combinations of 1s and 0s are illegal

MAKI!

I watched all of love live season 1 and maki has a grand total of 5 minutes of screen time and 14 lines of dialog.

It's the same feel that you get when you realize simply moving your body into a certain position at a certain time is illegal. Like the action of punching a person is basically illegal and it's literally just you moving your arm.

>>tfw certain combinations chemical elements are illegal

>tfw a pattern of vibrations propagating through the air is illegal

>tfw certain laws are illegal

>tfw using a piece of metal to propel another piece of metal in a crowed area is illegal

MAKI-CHAN!!

Everytime i find myself on this board, its the same fucking threads.

Quick, one of you neckbeards go ahead and make the "Everyday carry" thread,, oh oh!! And once you do that, i want that one particular neckbeard to post in it: "is this the daily autism thread?" with that one same picture of all his cringey anime gear like he always does.

>tfw certain configurations of the world state are illegal

>tfw putting your penis inside certain things made up of a certain combination of atoms is illegal

You don't like my miku EDC?

YOOOUUUUUUU

i know that feel, bro

>tfw certain combinations of O's and P's forms F A G G O T.

>tfw electric sparks of light that forms a group of pixels is illegal

>insert the wrong molecules into your body (itself a combination of bound molecules)
>men made of molecules show up at your door
>your molecules get carted off to the concrete molecule cubes
>get imprisoned in the molecule cubes for an arbitrary number of earth's molecules' revolutions around the sun's atoms

hmm

>tfw electrical signals firing across synapses are illegal
Where does it end Sup Forums?

>describing an object by its basic components is an argument for how it should be treated by society

Wew lad

And that short time is all we need to know she's the best. And a cute.

How did that make you feel?

No, it's not. It's the feel that simply possessing certain information is illegal.

alright, neo-nazi

Why can't certain levels of abstraction be illegal. Tired of this shit

Do you guys know the feel when certain combinations and placements of atoms are legal when the chemical and electrical signals are storing particular information in your brain but the same combination of atoms are illegal in other instances because those same atoms in your brain are arranged in a different manner?

>i thought she was 18

>i didnt see him before i hit him with my car

>i was temporarily insane

when you abstract that data to display illegal media or other things, then yes it's illegal
that's like... yeah having sex with an underage person is illegal, but you're saying

>tfw two sets of cells coming into contact is illegal
abstract the data and you'll see why it's illegal

>mfw I plead mental illness and was assigned a case worker
pepe_inhaling_panties.jpeg

>tfw certain organizations of atoms are illegal
>these organizations are arbitrary and different based on where you live

>TFW certain configurations of steel and lead are illegal

>tfw making neurons in your brain fire a certain way could result in you partaking in a mass murder spree

Maki!