WHEN WILL THIS KHAN'AGE END BRITKEKS?

WHEN WILL THIS KHAN'AGE END BRITKEKS?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/cuckold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Sup Forums - International" is Sup Forums's international board, for the exchange of foreign language and culture.

>t. Barry Khan

this board has absolutely no purpose. don't pretend that anyone actually discusses international cultures here

This.

With /trv/,Sup Forums,/news/ and /his existing Sup Forums is kinda redundant

What's so bad about him?

>>"Sup Forums - International" is Sup Forums's international board, for the exchange of foreign language and culture.

Gets me every fucking time I read it.

This board is a work safe Sup Forums with flags.

None of those boards you listed discusses language and culture you dumbass

Including Sup Forums?

he is muslim and no eat pig

>>>reddit.com/r/cuckold

Geez come one there is literally nothing to discuss here anymore and no one tries to learn a new language here. Its just shitposting and generals

UK literally getting Khan'd.
>britcucks will try and defend this

Well that's a symptom of lack of moderation then. Anyways, there's plenty of threads that fit Sup Forums's description; you're just going out of your way to look for shitposts. Plus generals are an excellent place to help learn a language, and that's where most people go to do just that.

KHAN'D

Fuck off with the confirmation bias, there are tons of thread that do what this board was intended for.

Remember to pay the jizya, kaffir.

I don't know , they voted him for his policies , not his religion , the guy is sure as hell not following anything islamic ( he voted gay rights before )

plus it's kinda comical how americans are the ones who are butthurts

Name one Sup Forums thread who didnt exist befote. Every question was already asked and banter doesnt count

its because functionl non-autists in the real world don't vote based on memes on a Macedonian Goat-milking Forum

Sup Forums is one of the most broadest boards on Sup Forums. Go ask that question on /x/ or some shit.

I thought all Germans secretly being autistic was just a meme.

All memes are true.

>exchange of foreign language and culture
>someone actually wrote this for free and believed it
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP