You can always tell how third world a country is by how they cook their steaks

First world - rare

Third world - well done/burnt to kill parasites in their dirty meat
Pic related, my perfect steak

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BBsau9D4pjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>his meat is so shit he needs to eat it raw in order to enjoy the flavour
something in the middle is the way to go.

Steak is meh, I'd rather have chicken or fish.

>italy lecturing about food

lmao

>I'm a third worlder because I like my meat cooked

Steak isn't even all that great anyway, I don't understand why people obsess over it to the point that they are insecure as to how they cook it.

I'd take a nice turkey dinner over steak any day tBh

Red Meat is pretty bland desu. I pretty much have a pescatarian diet at this point, I only ever eat red meat at my parent's house and even then it makes me feel sick

It's a male thing. Betas wouldn't understand.

I hate steak. Id rather have a nice grilled zucchini with drizzled olive oil

Spoken like a true insecure beta

>hurr i'm more of a man than you because I like raw meat

>a nice grilled zucchini

m8

Sounds to me like you enjoy a nice zucchini shoved up your ass.

>Steak isn't even all that great anyway
That's because you're not doing it right. Medium rare is the way to go, it preserves the most flavor, keeps the meat juicy and takes just long enough for a really good sear which is essential. So many people fuck this up, by overcrowding the pan, not letting the meat warm up to room temperature or not having the pan be hot enough. The importance of giving your meat a good sear cannot be overstated and its likely that you've been at the receiving end of someone not understanding this.

>his cunt is so shit that every cut is a """""""steak"""""""

>that post
kek. I'll back off man. I didn't realize I was addressing someone so hard.

>Third world - well done/burnt to kill parasites in their dirty meat
>implying that you can't get a tenia sollum in UK

There are things called regulations and food standards here

>I'd take a nice turkey

Enjoying that cockroach cock?

Maybe he just fucking doesn't like steak?

DELET

What kind of ketchup do people put on their steaks in you're cuntry?

>implying are foolproof
Enjoy your future food poisoning

In Europe, food poisoning is feeling ill and maybe vomiting for a few hours

What is it in Mexico?

haha jokes on you OP I am pregnant so I have to eat my meat well done to avoid listeria

just like how I took a big black cock well done into my white pussy to make me pregnant in the first place

The same, what are you thinking?, the food poisoning is the same around the world

You don't just not like steak m8

>Cooking meat

>ketchup on the steak

OP pic is a crude meat, coocked wrong...

Educate yourself 2:35

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BBsau9D4pjo

Based argentinian steak

In Mexico food poisoning means pissing and shitting blood for a week.

Literally disgusting. Cook this shit,you ugly big teeth goblin.

god tier steak

Can we ban canadians?

>that post
>that flag

Opposite day?

>Eating a single piece of meat

Does anybody here remember the 'mad cow'?

If you say so, food poisoning is just a painless diarrhea, but you can keep thinking what you, isn't my job keep out of you ignorance

the only way I'll eat a rare steak is if you pan sear it or torch it so you get a nice charred outside AKA chicago style. Grilling a rare steak is useless. The GOAT degree of doness is medium.

t. cook

Hey everyone we should pay attention to the Argentinian, he knows all about cockroach cock

I do

This. You can do it by simple experimentation. Just buy a nice steak and cut it into pieces, then grill them in different temperatures and try it. Raw or almost raw steak can be very tender and juicy, but compared to medium or medium rare it's very bland.

If you're just eating it because of the texture then I guess you may as well go full raw and fill it with sauce/pepper, but I don't see the point. The funny thing is the same people who do this would never think of eating rare grilled chicken or rare pork but rare steak is fine.

This. They are literally trying to teach us how to cook meat? top kek.

PUT A TRIGGER WARNING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
COOK YOUR MEAT FFS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was under the impression that rare beef is relatively safe since they don't really have parasites whereas you could get trichinosis from pork and salmonella from chickens (since we don't vaccinated our chickens) fairly easily.

If beef is as important in argie cuisine as the restaurants in my city imply, are you saying well-done is how you guys eat it?

I'm not even considering parasites, just the taste alone. Would you even consider eating raw chicken even if it was perfectly safe?

Plenty of people like their steak rare here. I did too when I was a kid but now I think rare is just too much. As long as it's still pink in the middle, medium is better

yes , if you cook properly the meat stay juicy even if the meat is grey in the inside