Apple literally and unironically greenlit this

Apple literally and unironically greenlit this

youtube.com/watch?v=0RInsFIWl-Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RInsFIWl-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cool desu

I think I just puked in my mouth

This wouldn't be a thing if He was still around.

DUDE APPLE LMAO

Good god, how low can apple go?

They already had those blacked commercials.

if steve jobs was still around he wouldve dipped his feet in piss water

but yea this wouldnt be a thing
rip

Literally shark tank with just apps

Pretty much a shitty Shark tank. Way less interesting. Rather watch the Canadian version.

Might watch this to see what kind of stuff William says.

>comments are disabled for this video.

They're demonstrating the camera's ability to capture a wide tonal range without turning the guy into a silhouette or overexposing the girl.

Shit like this makes me think a nuclear holocaust would be a good thing.

holy shit

>Apple did something, I have to hate it because it's Apple! This way everyone knows I'm a 1337 hacker because I hate Apple@

>it's like Dragon's Den but with a panel full of retards

WEW

Did you even watch the video, retard? We are laughing because its fucking stupid, not because its Apple
>>>/reddit/

>actually defending that cringefest
you'd better be getting paid for this

you apparently lost your dildo somewhere

Holy shit the madmen
They literally took the format of that one singing contest show and added Shark Tank on top of it. Jesus christ
>Worlds most culturally influential entrepreneur's
>Will.i.am
>jessica alba
>gwyneth paltrow
>i dont even know that other guy
Christ, a part of me really wants to watch this just for will.i.am being retarded as always

>entrepreneurs
>paltrow, alba, wiliam

lel

Curious how many developers they have to filter through to spare the show from real life autists.

Probably irrelevant to your basement dwelling, but Paltrow's got a popular lifestyle newsletter/site. Alba cofounded a product company, (versus just lending her face & name.) Vaynerchuk grew his family's business and is a marketing guy. And will.i.am, he's got gold shoes.

We've finally jumped the shark for real.

I'm not one to be all "woe capitalism" or shit, but things are starting to freak me out a little.

This is an advertisement for a company, broadcast as a television programme on the infrastructure of said company, only receivable using the equipment of said company. People will discuss it using the designated communications platform of the same company, and a reasonable portion will consider the whole thing to be entertainment.

The whole apple "sheeple" thing is starting to get fucking real.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0RInsFIWl-Q

starting?

so its shark tank rip off with apps. not a bad idea except they would probably be ios apps only cuz apple is gay like that so fuck this show

so when is that revolution happening?
throw the borgies into the GNUlag

Don't act like this isn't an equivalent to the X-Factor. Just how X-Factor isn't concerned primarily with music, this show isn't concerned with technology; it's concerned with marketing strategies.