Please inform me, what happens here? And why it is the least populated state?

Please inform me, what happens here? And why it is the least populated state?

Volcanoes and shit, but mostly its a giant flat frozen hellhole

But still, Alaska is colder and most populated.

my autism is killing me

Honestly I don't even know. Still more relevant than Nebraska though.

National parks, wild animals and refuges, ranchers/farmers.

Natural beauty, that's it. There's no reason to go live there when you could just live in another state

Its just a shit tier state, its land locked, flat, and cold. It has very little natural resources compared to Alaska

Alaska is way bigger than Wyoming and has a coast, coast is important

fuckall

Yellowstone, and that's it.

>And why it is the least populated state?

No natural resources, land isn't particularly fertile or suitable for agriculture, just flat and empty.

Because now we have an actual city which is a thriving environment for communists.

Cowboys, farmers/ranchers, natural beauty and wildlife. Also pic related

Wrong picture, I don't even know what that shit is

rocky mountains....some oil....lots of coal....LOTS of animals.

not many people cause it's colder than Colorado, which is basically Wyoming with people.

literally a rectangle
why tho

>Wyoming
>flat
wut?

The environment in Wyoming is a frozen hell--even their summers are frozen hell by the standards of other states.
It's super windy, rough mountainous terrain, too cold and rocky to grow anything but weeds, also there are grizzly bears there.
It is beautiful, but uninhabitable frontier.

Interesting, thanks for the info you all, apparently these least relevant states seems to be the most cozy and interesting places in the US, specially the Rocky Mountains.

If I ever visit the US someday, I would avoid populated cities and spend some holidays in some smaller city near some wildlife area.

Checking some pictures here, Yellowstone seems to be a really beautiful place.

Colorado bro here....Wyoming girls are few in number but usually really good at sex.

Read : I had sex with one girl and she was from Wyoming

lmfao, destroyed by pepsi-flag cola

anywhere is nice when you come from a third world aids infested shit hole.

Rude desu
Kill yourself

>aids infested shit hole
Over 1.1 million people are estimated to be currently living with HIV in the U.S. Just 734.000 are living with HIV in Brazil.

anywhere like what? Detroit?

Wtf I hate wyoming now

such borders makes no geographical sense
honestly. what is wrong with marking frontiers through rivers and other geological landmarks?

also, who would put a border in the middle of a lake?

I'm fine with rivers but otherwise borders look like shit practically everywhere else. Pic related is what happens when you use mountains as borders.

>also, who would put a border in the middle of a lake?
You tell me.

He probably meant zika

That's because like fat girls, they don't know when their next lay is coming. That being said, most Wyoming chicks are fat, and if they aren't, they still manage to be 3's.

kek

But I don't understand why that pic is wrong, it is easier to keep the same administrative region, since mountains slows transport and communication (okay, nowadays communications are not a problem, but it used to be) But well, I actually like american borders, and I know that it probably has some historical reason or whatever.

this case is totally different, it is a border between countries, a lake has economic values
probably if we kept the lake for ourselves (or vice versa), there would be diplomatic conflicts over this issue.

It's Dick Cheney's lair. Literally a volcano base.

>A FUCKING RECTANGLE