Uni offers special engineering scholarships to females only

Uni offers special engineering scholarships to females only.
"Our mission is to drive females toward engineering, in order to let them fully contribute to society's development"

How ridiculous is this? Should I call the police?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K92rOsjyLBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah do it, make sure to tell them it really hurt your fee fees too.

Tell them you are trans.

Throw a shitfit and threaten to call both the local news stations and tell each of them the other is gonna cover it first if they don't hurry until Uni complies

For chauvinism, they're implying females are unable to contribute without massive help.

You're a fucking retarded Sup Forums bigot if you think we're not as qualified if not MORE qualified for STEM degrees.

I eagerly await for a shitty meme infograph about wage gaps or some other dumb shit. kys manlet

sounds like someone needs a safe space

I think diversity is the number one priority of most universities now. Pic related, I'm taking that 2 and 1 credit class to fulfill diversity requirements for my degree. Doesn't really bother me, just wish I didn't hear about it all the time. I don't care what's in your pants, I just want to learn.

>shilled as fancy new age tech
>the same condenser reflux system that's been used for millennia

>you think we're not as qualified if not MORE qualified for STEM degrees
I know this is bait but still

>most students are female
>most people in my classes are female, both day and night classes
>women aren't represented in stem!
>let's give them free money just because!

This needs to stop.

To be fair, in comp eng we have a 2:60 ratio... Yes its that bad.
Are you in chem eng or something?

Take them to court for discrimination. If you were to give scholarships to men simply on the basis of their gender it would be discrimination.

I can tell from the tiny ass thumbnail that this is a too long, didn't read situation

>women are not interested in STEM
>GIVE THEM FREE SPOTS, THAT'LL SURELY MAKE THEM WANT TO GO INTO STEM!!!!
Fucking retards.

>not outstanding or noteworthy in any way
>blames his lack on success on women

Talk about sour grapes, specially on programs designed to attract women in underrepresented fields. If what you need is a special snowflake support group head over to Sup Forums.

How sad is it when given the choice, females don't want to go into STEM careers, even with incentives.

Just as well. We don't need their hormones fucking up the cutting edge.
>Not sexist, it's a fact

What in the ever loving fuck are you talking about?

In France they give money to women to attend at least 3 years of it, in my promotion there is 3 girls for 131 boys...

>Talk about sour grapes

Pot, meet kettle.

>specially (sic) on programs designed to attract women in underrepresented fields.

Why should they be represented? Why not be represented in brick laying? What about oil refinery work? Perhaps sewage work?

>If what you need is a special snowflake support group head over to Sup Forums.

We're not like you and need such a thing, thanks. We have reality.

OP here.
Apparently no women applied yet. They pushed the submission deadline and are desperately looking for candidates.

Contact the school ethics board. This is blantant descrimination against men. Can you imagine the nuclear fallout if they said this was for men only?

There's a pattern of erasing men, especially white men, from any profession or position of prominence. This is why there is only an apparent push to get women interested in 'respected' fields. Menial work, such as brick laying or sewage work is not encouraged as this is, well, menial and not respected.

Oh god, that's fucking hilarious.

>I'm a high rolling old cunt
>hey I don't think there's enough women in engineering and I don't like that
>Stipulate in my will that some of my estate to be used as scholarship funds for women in scientific fields at the local university

How does this effect you in any way user? Its not like they're taking some big scholarship pot and limiting part of it to exclusively females.

We literally had to lower standards just so more of you could get in, fuck off roastie cunt

honestly this is pretty offensive considering i dont know any women at all in the tech field

and in general they never push as hard for their education

i grew up very impoverished so i wasnt able to afford programming education

everything i was able to achieve online for free

i had to work twice as hard to achieve my goal though

now despite their qualification or their personal investments they just need to be female?

even if im a better candidate?

the only thing excluding me is im a male?

isnt there a word for this?

sexism?

"youre a white male though"

oh..

racism comes in cycles
right now we're experiencing far-left racism, but it will rebound again

I'll just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=K92rOsjyLBs

>How does this effect you
Somebody needs to go back to elementary school.

>in order to let them fully contribute to society's development"
fucking lol subtle

in all honesty tho just get into contact with alumni and recommend alternatives for them to donate to

yes, that's blatantly sexist