/tosg/ - TempleOS General

FAQ
>What is TempleOS?
youtube.com/watch?v=MT7yvaGN0ZU
TempleOS (formerly J Operating System, SparrowOS and LoseThos) is a biblical themed lightweight operating system created over the span of a decade by programmer Terry A. Davis.

>How did TempleOS start?
Development for TempleOS began in 2003 after Davis suffered from a series of manic episodes that left him briefly hospitalized for mental health issues.

Davis is a former atheist who believes that he can "talk with God" and that God told him the operating system he built was God's official temple. According to Davis TempleOS is of 'Divine' intellect due to the inspired nature of the code. According to Davis, God said to create the operating system with 640x480, 16 colors display and a single audio voice. The operating system was coded in a programming language developed by Davis in C/C++ called "HolyC". The OS runs a file system called "Red Sea".

>What can TempleOS do?
TempleOS deliberately has no network support. It runs 8-bit ASCII with graphics in source code and has a 2D and 3D graphics library, which run at 640x480 VGA with 16 colors. The OS contains numerous embedded biblical references including a program called AfterEgypt which allows users to "communicate with God" through an oracle.

USEFUL LINKS
Official website: templeos.org/
Download TempleOS: templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/DownloadOS.html#l1
Terry's YouTube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCdX4uJUwSFwiY3XBvu-F_-Q/
Extended History: motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gods-lonely-programmer

NOTABLE QUOTES FROM TERRY
>Jesus said "I will rebuild this temple in three days." I could make a compiler in 3 days.
>Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.
>My job is to hunt CIA niggers.
>Bill gates and the illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle
>I don't know why the liberals don't allow beastiality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUBdrojSiXc
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487365976671.webm
discord.gg/CtF8C
templeos.org/Family3_86-99/
discord.gg/x2CPhxD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>Jesus said "I will rebuild this temple in three days." I could make a compiler in 3 days.

How can he make a profit out of it?

Not everything is about profit

Offer TempleOS consulting for big companies such as IBM

How many emails is he sending her per day?

>doesn't keep a Sup Forums bookmark
>is known to have reddit bookmarked
I respect that

This is a work of art. I hope Terry sees it.

>doesn't keep a Sup Forums bookmark
He does.

>make a demo about it

You can see pretty clearly in the picture that his bookmarks are in alphabetical order and Sup Forums is not there.

It's under "uncommon".

How long until he writes an OS to worship physics girl?

Who is that poor girl and why is he sending her so many emails?

new waifu?

of course..

This is the most absurd thing I've ever seen. (You) need a good psychiatrist, lol ...

i found this on the TempleOS discord:
youtube.com/watch?v=BUBdrojSiXc

He can't or he'll lose his welfare and it's his only means of income.

I live in a CIA prison. A nigger runs my prison. In prison, the nigger tries to torment me. We can take away his knives by confessing, every day. In about 2000, I masturbated fantacizing about my niece, Lani. She looks like Star Trek Seven of Nine! In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my dick. From 1998-2003, I fantacized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're niggers. In 2003, I played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for my crotch. In high school, in the library, Carlos and I said 'juicy' or 'toxic' as a way of evaluating girls. In 1988, I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during the break -- two problems. On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with my car. :-) In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat Kevin's kids. I changed a diaper because I thought that was being professional. In 1975, when I was about age five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a vacuum. In 1977, when I was about age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each other's dicks. Dr. Tsakalis had an oddly round ass. Paul Keck at Xytec had an oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, Jay Weinrick and I touched dicks to each other's assholes.

What do we do all day?

We beat the nigger because the nigger cannot understand what a random number is.

We beat the nigger because the nigger thinks the brain does timer tongues.

We beat the nigger because he thinks TempleOS is real mode.

[CIA NIGGER SPOTTED]

top kek

Why did God invent Richard Dawkins?

That's Physics Girl, Terry's internet waifu

bump

Same reason why God created CIA niggers.

Why Terry is not streaming today? I'm obsessed, and i need to see him :\

bump

Why is he using ubuntu instead of templeOS? Also what is a CIA nigger?

It's not supposed to be used as a main OS. Fucking indian nigger, read the website.

Until TempleOS will not have the TCP support, it will be a toy.

It will never have it and that's by design.

Go read the fucking website

>It will never have it and that's by design.
i know.

LMFAO

I had to add music.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487365976671.webm

saved

Hey Terry are you gonna stream today?

does he stalking dianna?

It's not stalking if you're using the service as intended.

Checking someone's public faceberg and twitter profile is not stalking, normie nigger.

BUMP CIA NIGGERS!!!

No stream today ...

has he finally moved on from dianna?

She's way more worthy of being high priestess of the third temple than physics whore

BLACKED got to Dianna so he's moving on

>No stream
>Nothing new on blog

I hope Terry is safe from the CIA. Last stream ended when his parents left. Maybe they got him while he was alone.

> Literal lolcow threads are allowed
Why?

>autism os
Stop shilling this meme tiered os

fuck off. you are NOT allowed to stiffle our discussion of a RADICAL and UNIQUE OS

call us when you code your wet ass out of a hello world paper bag sweetie, tell then stay BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>templeOS discord
Okay, you'll have to give that up asap.

>namefag
Have you considered suicide lately?

yes, why not

I got my shine and you all gotta know

Stay in the shadows hun :)

Is the SID chip the voice of God?

Official /tosg/ Discord:
discord.gg/CtF8C

it is designed to be a toy

he had a doctor's appointment a while back and now nothing

Sup Forums, please leave

Where'd you get that pic?

dashing tbqh

Dear users of Sup Forums.org ,

The schizophrenic programmer is under our custody now. We locked up in a safe place away from civilization. Here there is nothing more to see. I ask the administration to delete this thread.

- CIA

How is TempleOS lolcow, you idiot? How about you learn something by studying the code or go back to playing your video games.

CIA NIGGER

The CIA are working overtime to derail this very thread. Start your engines lads and lassies!

once when he was browsing his website via FTP, some anons saved a bunch of files those path/filename was displayed by his filezilla.

templeos.org/Family3_86-99/

where's he?

He might be out patrolling his neighbourhood for CIA NIGGERS.

Terry is a CIA agent

How would I go about downloading these, without having to manually save each one?

you could write a python script or dump the links to a file and wget them in a bash for loop or something

I don't have access to a Terminal. I tried to use FileZilla but I can't access TempleOS. I would have to use some program, I think.

NIGGER

Do we have a Discord yet?
discord.gg/x2CPhxD

not being a newfag and installing gentoo would be a start

I have never had to do this before. Know yourself.

>Discord

posting rare jerrys

read wget manpage

Holy shit these are comfy

It was on his old website. Pic is from 2004 and not in the big collection.

Rare Terry

Which one is Terry?

He's the guy from Hall & Oates.

"God" ruined his life...

It's GO time, bois. Terry's rig is warming up...

Terry thought that Hyper-V was 32 bit.
Tell him that god wants him to support hyper-v

>Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Terry is deeper and more intelligent than we know

CIA Prison = our society/country and the corruption that supports it
Nigger runs prison = formerly Obama

>CIA Prison
Mental Clinic
>Nigger runs prison
Nurses

wget -r -np -l 2 -A jpg templeos.org/Family3_86-99/

this pic makes me sad, its sad what brain damage can do to your life. there is a small part of him deep down still normal and alive, chasing the life he would have with physicsgirl