Current state of Windows 10 in terms of customisation. You can also change the wallpaper

Current state of Windows 10 in terms of customisation. You can also change the wallpaper..

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WINDOWS USERS B-T-F-O
HOW ARE THEY ABLE TO RECOVER?
IT'S OVER
LINUX HAS WON

This particular thing is working just fine in Vista, 7 and 8. Somehow they managed to break it in 10.

Wincucks are definitely going to defend this.

That's not even in windows 10

I just don't get why wouldn't on top of that simply make an input box that accepts html color codes.

Windows 10 is still beta/alpha

>People falling for these average baits in 2017
>This board used to have intelligent people on it
>Autism everywhere
>iwanttodie

Yes. It is.

I'd like that. But Microsoft can't into programming anymore.

Ikr

What?

Just go blacked, you wont look back.

why do you even bother testing out windows 10 when it is clear garbage
even ricers make better desktop GUI than windows 10 devs

It's not even in control panel anymore, it was replaced with windows 10 settings

>constantly looking at the desktop background all day
>font is too dim
>calls it a GUI when you can only click like 10 things on the screen
>picture is from half a year ago, you probably made it look like this once, realised its pretty much useless for actual desktop use, then retiled your windows

Both are available

THAT'S FUCKING HIDEOUS
KILL IT WITH FIRE

you're not supposed to be able to get to or use this screen. It's just part of vista which has been carried over since windows 10 is literally vista+win 7+win 8+win 10 because pajeets can't into maintaining a code base.

that's also part of the reason why pic related is a thing

Yeah, fuck that xboxhueg menu. Who is the retard who though that it looks good or is in any way usable.

Where from? Because when you go to colors in personalization it goes to pc settings. It's probably still in the system for backwards compatability

I don't care about "pretty"
I care about functionality

>functionality
Winblows 10 provides anything but that, lol
rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL desk.cpl,Advanced,@Advanced

>implying you can have a pretty and functional desktop

>even ricers make better desktop GUI
>shit looks like garbage

wow

>complains about using a cli in a gui focused operating system

can it run crysis?

You what? That's the actual Control Panel.

get back in your time machine and go back to 2008 Sup Forums

Windows 10 collects every possible piece of information about you as it can. The reason the customization is so basic is because Microsoft wants to collect what color people like and having a bunch of different hues and shades would make it more difficult to catagorize the color.

Say a company wants to release a new keyboard for all the twelve year old gamers that comprise Windows users, they'll use the harvested data to know what color trimming to put on it.

Hmm, nice theory. Although, a (more) unique colour would allow more accurate device fingerprinting.

Obligatory.

Assuming (255, 255, 255) is how the color is defined in Windows' color slider system, that's only 16.7 Million different combos, that will maybe work to group the many more Windows users into 16.7m different groups

>RSA_Decryptor

Indeed.

You could just type control color instead.

Neat. Is there a short way for this?
control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper
It's the wallpaper picker.

I don't doubt the russians could figure out MS's private key, after all they got Trump elected.

Converting a 1014 byte packet into 2 png files on the other hand..

>after all they got Trump elected.

Oh look, we have another user that fell victim to the Clinton News Network's propaganda

>Converting a 1014 byte packet into 2 png files on the other hand..

>not realizing the 1014 byte packet is likely the key and not the .png files

wew

Hey, you started it by falling for that russian hacker propaganda

2bh I'm surprised they haven't patented that algo that let them fit 2 hi-res screenshots into less than 1KiB, then again maybe they just found it with the MS private key?

So the png files are built into the exe and he's using the packet as key input to decrypt them? Seems legit

But I didn't fall for it, because unlike the Democrats, I realized that we live in 2017 and not in 1989 when the Cold War was still kicking

I was talking about wzor, the russians who made that fake webm that you fell for.

I didn't fall for that either though, jesus crust what's with the projection? Why would a 1024-bit or let alone a 4096-bit key even be that easily decryptable, I know what RSA is.

Windows 7 Ultimate Master Race checking in.

Can confirm all previously available Microsoft provided isos have been pulled, do not delete windows 7 isos they have become rare pepes

>do not delete windows 7 isos they have become rare pepes
Wrong.

>I don't doubt the russians could figure out MS's private key, after all they got Trump elected.
Thanks for proving you don't belong on Sup Forums, faggot.
Pic related, rigging the polls to aid the god emperor during the first debate.

I have isos with all editions Home,Pro,Ult,Ent both x86 and x64 (: From here:

In this case it wouldn't, if MS were sneaking screenshots out they wouldn't send the private key along with it, and even if they were retarded enough to, a 1KiB packet isn't enough data to hold a key and 2 hi-res encrypted pngs.

That was just a joke, Sup Forumstards need to stay on their containment board

>I-I was only pretending to be retarded
(you)

>this guy made a joke about trump! omg i'm so triggered right now, why is he even allowed on my board?
As your guy says, you need to go back

>Russians hacking the election

Enjoy.

>I-I was only pretending to be retarded

You forgot Podesta

>[email protected]
>P@ssword

>caring what your desktop looks like

>not caring what your desktop looks like

Part of why I didn't bother with W10 is because it looks like blocky minimalistic shit.

Aero looks smooth and elegant.