Post my fit on /fa/

>Post my fit on /fa/
>Everyone tells me it looks like utter shit and that I should kill myself at earliest convenience

When did this website get filled with bullies?

lmao at you for going to the angry gothtwink board

you werent /fa/shionable enough faggot

post fit doe

Go ahead and post it! Swear I won't bully!! (:

>caring about what /fa/ggots say
You're the problem OP

>lmao at you for going to the angry gothtwink board

I trust their authority on all things fashion

If I had to wonder what /fa/ thinks of everything I wear everyday, the stress would absolutely kill me.

>caring about people who spend more time dressing up than going outside

Yea you should off yourself

It's mostly teenagers dude

Visit styleforum

Mad and ugly lol

I JUST WANT TO LOOK GOOD ENOIGH TO GET A GF

post clothes here, we are men of taste, we shall judge

>want to be /fa/
>put on a pair of skinny jeans and a monochrome T-shirt

wow that was hard

Browse /fit/

This is from someone who spends thousands on clothes and owns $1200 sneakers and shit, I don't dress for girls because 90% of girls don't care

I mean I've literally gotten laid because of how I dress before but girls care way more about whether or not you're fit, can just wear a white tee and jeans then

>mfw I wear cowboy boots, Walmart jeans, a plain tee and a Hawaiian shirt over it every day
>haven't shaved or groomed my mustache in forever
>most expensive piece of clothing I have other than the boots are my aviators.
>pull more pussy than probably the whole /fa/ board

>Skinny jeans

I said I want to look good, not look like a twink

Lol this is why you'll never dress well

Going back to your containment board /fa/g

But I'm trying to attract women, not men

bro its cowboy boots that's it. get em, get some hair on your face and chest and you're good go champ. look at how people dress around you too, you do that you're a ok.
jeans and t shirt man, its perfect.

my Hawaiian shirts are to hide my CC

/fa/ is one of the shittiest boards on Sup Forums they make fun of you for wearing non faggy clothes and they treat a long haired faggot and his overpriced clothing brand like a god

>Look at how people dress around you

But why would I want to be average? The average person is shit

/fa/ are teenage memeseters that have convinced each other than the only acceptable way to dress is like a poor twink from a 90's sci fi movie

If you want to get laid get /fit/

Think about it like this, would you rather fuck a fat ugly girl who dresses well or a fit cute girl who dresses like shit?

dressing up is for girls dude
already told you what you gotta wear to be a man

But I'm not in Texas

Is this guy /fa/?

>golds gym shirt
>has never even been inside of a gym

>t-shirt and jeans
Absolutely yes ma man

all this guy is missing is the Hawaiian shirt and aviators.
boota are awright but they're a bit short on the heel. 8" boots or if yer a real man

fucking leaf I had enough out of you

I guess you guts are right.

/fa/ suggests some downright retarded shit, I can't tell if it's one big troll everyone is in on or if it's actually real

Seems like a tongue in cheek humor board desu

/fa/ thinks so, they post him often.

I mean what they suggest is GENERALLY considered fashionable and it's not a troll, you just don't know what's fashionable

It's just really young and insular and only accepting of certain styles, again, go to styleforum

Pic related, extremely boring fit of mine for work that you probably think looks good

many many years ago i used to post on /fa/ and they had a tinychat with a bunch of regulars from the board and i got on cam one time and everyone started roasting me so hard i got off cam and never went back to /fa/ again. this is not a joke. i was so discouraged i literally never went back to /fa/. i totally stopped trying to be fashionable and pretty much gave up on everything.

And this is the kind of shit I wear when I go out or whatever

he's wearing a singlet though

You unironically look like a cuckold

Fucking gross, thank god you posted that. Now I know not to take advice from you and do the opposite of what you say

Like I said, this is why people laughed at the fits you posted, there's no hope for you and you will never dress well

hahahaha you have the most JUST jawline i've ever seen. what's the point of dressing up when your chin looks like an old woman's kneecap?

They never laughed you idiot I made this shit up

I'm actually Skinhead-core and would fuck your little twink ass up with my steel toe boots

This thread was just bait to get you to post your cuckold fit. HAHAHA thanks I needed a good laugh before bed. I can go to sleep noe

autism

I'm 6'3 and 190lbs, I would hold you down and make you tongue the shit off my asshole

lol'd

Also hi again prophet

Think I'll be known as fashion yank for a bit

>6'3 190lbs
>Making anyone do anything

KEK get lost skeleton

I'm 205 @ 5'11 I'd literally bash your skull in

oh so it was you

just homosex already you /fa/ggots

>someone was so triggered they actually made this image

Lmao

>openly admitting to being a fat manlet

Weren't you going to bed?

It's always me

I'm also the guy making a lot of oc bebbi in /cum/ sad to admit

I am many guys here

Lmao skeletal lanket get out of here

You fucks deserve each other.

ya I knew, your bebbi oc is nice

>someone was so buttmad they made that image and then others saved it

I like the word lanklet, it's like "normie", it's something inferior people came up with because they needed an insult to people who are strictly superior to them

>tfw girl finds out you're 5'11 and not 6'0

this is what pretty much anyone wears to a workplace, although it seems more like stuff for winter/colder-season wear though

or.. have you never worked a job in your life that requires such clothing?

go to sleep m8

try again tomorrow

>lanket consoles himself by thinking girls even know how tall 6 feet is

You're really upset, huh

>the Canadian tries tinder