Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects

Only reason I'm still on Marshmellow on my OP3.

This

my keyboard doesn't have an eph.

F!

Also this.

what happened to it?

It didn't get instantly ported to the latest Android due to changes in Android Runtime, so everyone is running around like retards screaming that Xposed is dead. Despite that Android 7.0 is probably running on 0.5% of Android devices as of right now.

>
>It didn't get instantly ported to the latest Android due to changes in Android Runtime, so everyone is running around like retards screaming that Xposed is dead. Despite that Android 7.0 is probably running on 0.5% of Android devices as of right now.

This.
The dev confirmed on XDAss that he's been waiting for the source code to be released and for the OS itself to be actually supported by other phones.
We'll have to wait for the next samshit and lgee meme phone to come with their preinstalled bloated versions, to make it a standard ( just like marshmallow and lollipop)

so much this. By the time I'll be using a stable rom based on 7 it will be ported or at least something will come up to offer the same shit I use now.
Even people running stock is annoyed by something so I honestly don't give a shit maybe I will straight jump to 8 when I change my phone a year or so.

f

Do you really NEED this shit?

I do for AFWall+ and PBMC

I literally have about 10-15 modules.

Personally run LightningWall. Need to scrape all the ram I can. Performance is probably better? Anybody have any input on that?

I was curious so I looked up AFWall+ is it even associated with xposed? It seems to be a standalone app. PBMC seems to just be a way to remap buttons, which you also don't need xposed for...

There is a module that cuts off leakage during boot.

Ah.
Yeah I probably wouldn't ever care about my data usage to that extent.

Without the module it takes a while to apply the rules after booting.

>PBMC seems to just be a way to remap buttons, which you also don't need xposed for
Got any alternatives? the less modules i depend on the better

I have literally 21 different modules enabled right now. Could expand to 30 based on the ones I have disabled.

>alternatives
Nope sorry, I generally use bluetooth headphones with multimedia controls or my car stereo which also has pandora/multimedia controls. Have never needed to skip songs with power or volume, honestly it seems kind of stupid.

And some do. Some like more control over their device.

I'm personally the opposite. Will trade boot time for less ram.

You're just a stupid fag trying to find digs against Xposed. Literally nothing wrong if that control is needed.

What happened to you man? I remember you in 2014 you were pretty cool. Now almost EVERY TIME I see you, you're being a bitchboy troll. What happened to you?

I use it to change songs with a long press of the volume buttons on my IEM microphone and change volume with a single press, also play/pause and answer calls with the main button.

Way more convenient than having to take my phone out of my pocket every time i want to do something.

It seems like an overly complicated hack that stops you from using the latest version of Android and doesn't provide any real dealbreaking features.

I'm sure you could just slap two iptables rules into an init script or edit a database and achieve the same results.

F

xposed + f-droid have allowed me to be without the playstore for 4 years

I'm on 7.1.1 with my S5 I've had without the play store for almost three years man. What's the issue?

Oh, I used to use a phillips headset app that did that when I had a headset with only one button.

Actually I'm pretty sure double tap on pause button skips songs by default now and that's why I stopped using it.

Mine has 3 buttons but by default they only work as volume up/down and hold the middle one to answer calls.

With PBMC i can set up two actions (single and long press) to each button for a total of six actions without having to use my phone, also i'm always listening to music so it's indispensable for me.

Those two modules are the only reason why i haven't upgraded to 7 yet.

Fuck off beawesome

That was ages ago. 7.0's source has been out for a while now. In the most recent update he said something to the essence of "I'm way too busy with other shit to dedicate more than 5 hours a week to xposed".

Source? Nowhere in the app does it say you need to enable the Xposed module to fix start-up leaks.

I don't know what that other guy is on about but pic related is the single best argument for Xposed.