Filthy race traitors

filthy race traitors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BLEACHED

Why the fuck are swedes such creepy retards on Sup Forums

European males in general are a strange bunch.

all I see is love

do you ever wonder how white women even raise these filthy shitskins? i mean really, how do you look at that every day without wanting to toss it off a bridge? if one of these little turds popped out of my vagina i'd probably drown it.

Why didn't you break the neck of that little monkey? Ohhh because you're a cucked pussy faggot, that's why

It's so sad - they're barely capable of making semi-rational decisions on their own, and then they have leftist agendas injected into their brains since youth. I feel sorry for women that aren't the one in ten million type like Thatcher and queen Tomyris.

post tits

>expecting anybody on this site to follow through with the shit they say
lol

>taking pictures of young families in public to shame them on a Taiwanese tapdancing forum
What an autist.

>like Thatcher
b8

Most people have more empathy than white supremacist NEETs.

Sug kuk, Tyrone

The black girl in the white shirt with huge tits is pretty nice
but the rest is pretty meh

What kind of autist makes these kind of images...

t. swede cuck

should have ran and smashed the niglets face in

>t. 40year old neckbeard

You can fuck black girls too, Johan, it's honest. But you jerk off to hentai and post memes instead.

lol i don't think whites really understand the scale to which they are being cucked by blacks

pretty much the entire lower class of white women have been ceded to blacks. they're all at least having sex with blacks without exception

the only place where this isn't happening is in the upper class whites. it's gotten really bad for whites lately.
I think women have aways prefered darker man, tall, dark and handsome and all. Now that there is lots of brown men in the west they go for them because they consider them hotter

t.Mehmet

Statistic proove it.White women want to date and fuck blacks but want a whiteboi to provide for her and that niggas kid

It's okay for Bulgarian, you're brown yourself. I prefer brown girls too though, they are hotter. My gf is Azeri.

t. Jamal "BBC for Whitey" Jackson

Reminder that there's nothing wrong with shaming people who do shameful things.

>statistics prove it
>stats taken by bulgarian women

God that movie annoyed me

Wait, the meme of "87% is..." is used in other countries?
Idk where that meme come from though.

Nice too. Idk why rightards complain, white people fuck black people too, what's wrong? Humans are prone to fuck each other despite racial and religious borders.

you sad betas will love this one
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

I agree, hating on interracial couples is indeed shameful