Not using the uberman schedule

>Not using the uberman schedule
It's almost like you hate being productive.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/sleep/about_sleep/how_much_sleep.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/brain-may-flush-out-toxins-during-sleep
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It takes more than 20 minutes for me to fall asleep

uberman leaves no margins for error
if you oversleep even a minute, it'll fuck you up for the rest of the day

also who the fuck wants to sleep every 4 hours
also i'm pretty sure this will kill you longterm because nobody has ever sustained it for more than a few months

Lucky, it takes me hours.

Sleeping is the most enjoyable thing to do after you learn to control and remember your dreams though.

I'd rather not go though the pain of realizing I didn't die in my sleep six times a day.

i keep reading this but i'm fully convinced it's a myth
i remember a dream maybe once every few months and oftentimes I don't even notice i had a dream until i'm eating breakfast and suddenly i'm trying my hardest to remember bits and pieces of it before it gets wiped from short term memory

I'd love to lucid dream about being a qt anime girl.

>5 prayers
>1 short nap
No thanks Ahmed

You have to train yourself. Keep a dream journal and write down everything you remember as soon as you wake up, and constantly look back to it to recall old dreams.

Not that guy but I can confirm it's not a myth. I can even remember dreams from 10+ years ago.
Source: myself

I can see this bringing about psychosis.

This shit has been studied and is retarded. You need continuous sleep to get all your cycles.

I can almost always remember the dream after waking up, but even if I take my time to carefully recall it, I forget it later anyway.

Dreaming mechanism is fascinating in how powerful your ability to forget dreams is.

I think dreams are some very advanced form of learning that the brain employs.

>20 minute naps six times per day

Yeah, that's not anywhere near enough downtime to enter REM sleep (you need ~90 minutes), which is crucial to the human body. Adults should be getting at least 7 consecutive hours of sleep every night. This is definitely not something I would do to myself, it's just asking for trouble.

cdc.gov/sleep/about_sleep/how_much_sleep.html

>.gov

cia nigger

>implying anyone actually knows how much sleep you need
The best answer brain science has to how much sleep/dreaming you need is "::shrug:: probably a bit?"

It's like the ever-changing food pyramid shit. The government likes to pretend it knows things so that it can tell stupid people who need this shit how to live, but Nutritional Science is complicated and nobody really knows just how much sugar is too much or how much Vitamin C you really need.

>how much Vitamin C you really need.
When it comes to vitamins the rule is 'enough so that you don't get symptoms of lack of vitamins'.
The effects of too much vitamin is not well known because when you eat too much the side effects are caused by your body struggling to get rid of the excess.

Just saying that's not a good example since "If you don't have scurvy you're getting enough vitamin C" is one of the easy ones.

Nutritional science is complicated, and not well understood at all, given all the fucking stupid diet things that come out. What is evil this week? Gluten? Carbs? Cholesterol? Sugar? Fat? Saturated fat? MSG?
There's so much nonsense out there because the facts are hard to find.
There are some easy ones though; for example, trans-fats are actually dangerous. You shouldn't eat them at all. Ever. There's no safe lower dose on that- to put it in perspective, trans-fats are more dangerous than ionising radiation.

>Become the ultimate wage slave!
Too bad I enjoy sleeping.

Funny you would say this, this sleeping scheme is literally impossible to achieve if you're employed, since missing sleep even by few minutes results in catastrophic damage to your well-being.

>not working out hardcore or doing 100% cardio before you sleep so you fall asleep in 30s

Feels amazing man

honestly, I agree with this.
we're also incredibly fucking adaptable as a species, we get used to shit, we straddle the line for a bit, then we sublimate. so, really, who fucking knows what works or doesn't until you actually do it.

Not only that, but unless you're self employed, sleeping on the job is required by this system, and employers don't usually take too kindly to that.

definitely one of the benefits of lifting regularly or working hard consistently is falling asleep rapidly. it's nice not even having to worry conceptually about whether or not I will sleep soon, it's always soon enough.

Well, that's exactly what I was implying there...

Write them down, anything and everything you Remeber about them. Then go on about your day and before bed, read what you wrote down and you will find that you suddenly Remeber pieces you didn't previously Remebered or wrote down.

This will train and condition you. I'm at the point where reading about a prior dream and remembering it before bed will prompt a continuation or extremely similar dream the next night.

Slowly conditioning my reality checks so I will Remeber them when dreaming. It has worked a couple of times where I actually found myself doing them in a dream and realized I was dreaming.

I do realize I'm in a dream quite often, but I'm unable to take control. The usual pattern is something hazardous and extremely unrealistic happens, I quickly realize that I'm in a dream and make an attempt to solve it (by flying away), but still end up unable to do anything.

At the point of perception of danger and flight response it may be too late to take control in a smooth manner.

The brain and consciousness will automatically initiate a wake-up response in situations of perceived danger, and oftentimes realizing that one is dreaming also creates such a scenario.

That's where the reality checks come in. Things you habitually do that will recognize you're dreaming (like counting your fingers or trying to see your nose, which will not work in a dream) in a safe, controlled and non-threatening fashion.

Interacting with electronics (phones, light switches, TV's) is something that will also not work properly in dreams at all.

I'm more productive under time constrains. Having all that time I will just jerk around.

Only person I know who actually used uberman ended up hacking a bunch of companies and getting busted by the FBI, he was a good friend

>uberman leaves no margins for error
>if you oversleep even a minute, it'll fuck you up for the rest of the day

This, uberman is for severe autists only

Everyman is much more forgiving

dreams are way too easy to remember, lucid dreams are the few month things

All research on polyphasic sleep schedules that reduce your sleep to simply REM have shown that you simply adjust to being constantly sleep deprived.

lucid dreaming is just asking for sleep paralysis.

>Capitalizing remember
What the fuck, user

>dude we can totally all control our dreams LMAO

This shitpost is more appropriate for /sci/

you misspelled /x/

I sleep 4hrs only per day cycle and I feel ok

But if I sleep longer I feel like shit

So I can never have a lie in

Even today I slept 3hrs and I feel great and refreshed.

>food pyramid
>Nutritional science is complicated, and not well understood at all

"Pure white and deadly" was Published in 1972

Sugar: The Bitter Truth was recorded in 2009
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

The government still hasn't admitted to the public the reason our country is fat and stupid is all the fucking soda. It's not a matter of complexity, or lack of understanding: It's fucking corporate interests jewry.

Also, we know exactly why we need sleep. Its the time of the day the body can clean the toxins out of the spinal column and brain. Just fucking Google 'sleep glia toxins'

Seems extreme, but there is variation. Wonder what you had to sacrifice for it.

The function of his penis.

Are you satirising a brain dead moron since it's a very good impression of one.
I think mentioning 'toxins' went a bit too far though, it's easy to tell that you're just making fun when you do that.

>being this much of an Untermensch to need 6 sleep cycles
>not just sleeping 4x15 minutes a day
Off you'reselfe

>not just sleeping 4x15 minutes an hour
pleb

Uberman doesn't work unless you're a NEET or work from home.

That's actually most of my days looked like for the past few years.

nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/brain-may-flush-out-toxins-during-sleep

No, you do not.

>weebshit

stop going to bed when you're not tired christ

>just go to bed at 4AM when you need to wake up at 5:30AM to get to college in time need to be well rested so the mumbling geodesy teacher doesn't put you to sleep in a room with 10 people where he'll notice

Sure thing, user!

>meme sleeping schedule I saw on the internet will make me productive

Did you buy a mac too?

just don't sleep in class
also stop making excuses loser

You clearly didn't wake up at 530 the day before if you didn't feel tired until 4 am unless you have a 30 hour sleep cycle or something, so your real issue is that you're sleeping in too late on weekends.

>go to bed when I'm tired
>get 3 hours of sleep instead of 7
Yeah nice try scholomo.
Some people have to get up on time for things, because we're employed.

working for a day on 3 hours sleep is not as hard as you think it is

Yes, it is. Sleep studies have pretty much confirmed that sleep deprivation is worse than being drunk when it comes to reaction time, productivity, etc.

you only have to do it for a few days at most before you reach equilibrium

This isn't really true at all. The evidence is the thousands of mature adults developing gluten and dairy allergies out of fucking nowhere because their body is sick of processing non-whole grains and pasteurized milk

Are there any studies on how a sleep schedule like this can impact your health?