High end smartphone without a fingerprint sensor and a front facing camera, am i asking too much /g?

high end smartphone without a fingerprint sensor and a front facing camera, am i asking too much /g?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58914525
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this thread
>again

Whats your problem with a figerprint scanner?

Just flash replicant or lineage. Disable the features you don't like.

If you don't trust manually disabling a fingerprint sensor or front-facing camera, why do you trust phones that don't have a fingerprint sensor or front-facing camera to not secretly have them?

If you're that paranoid, don't even use a smartphone.
Because really, images of you and your fingerprints are just a small part of how a smartphone completely records your entire life.

Duct tape is your friend

Do not give money this jews, pay 60-100 bucks and enjoy your life.

>bla bla bla
>attack the whitest country with russians
Stupid germposter. Learn history.

>smart
>phone

you can get the one that government defense contractors use. they aren't allowed to have cameras or biometic readers.

i guess that's the only normal smartphone out there then. BUT U CANT BUY IT BECAUSE YOU'RE A SHEEPLE, SHEEPLE'S PHONE MUST STAY ONLINE 24/7 CAMERA FINGER AND PENIS MUST BE SEEN AT ALL TIMES.

What do you think of having a smartphone dedicated only to promoting myself over social media? It would always stay in one place, not have cellular service, and the camera would stay covered and the battery removed when not in use.

Whats the point of having a useless thing in the first place?

>using social media
>worried about a camera

>pleb

I'm saying, everything I post is public anyways. The danger starts when Facebook knows where you are and can access your camera and mic whenever.

You don't have to worry about the fingerprint sensor if you use a stylus

Is it true that any capacitative touchscreen could potentially build a biometric profile of your fingers?

Do you, unironically, think that Facebook is going to worry about spending resources into randomly turning on your camera or microphone just to collect information about you?

You, along with a lot of people on this board, have some serious issues with paranoia.

Seek help.

You can manually remove the front camera if you want. Most of the time they're not welded on the board.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S58914525

epic, simply epic

woah

Reddit still doesn't know how to use greentext.

>high-end smartphone
>without high-end features
>asking too much?

pic related fixes all ills.

Found the Win10 babby