Why haven't you made C++ your bitch the way Jose Canseco has?

Why haven't you made C++ your bitch the way Jose Canseco has?

Is Jose Canseco /ourguy/? Dude seems like a savant. He recently shitposted at Elon Musk saying that we need to coat Mars in liquid metal hydrogen pumped from Jupiter. And he fucking made C++ his bitch. I mean, C++ is my FWB at best.

Seriously, though, I've never seen someone be this proud over compiling "Hello World".

>Seriously, though, I've never seen someone be this proud over compiling "Hello World".

He is just an honest manifestation of all the moron anons on here who are NEET and think spending 50 hours on code academy will somehow make them more valuable to the world.

The biggest issue I had with c++ was the inclusion loop.
Why was it never fixed?

Wait is that Jose Canseco the baseball player?

No it's Jose Canseco the 1337 c0d3r

C++ will make anyone its bitch

the language will rape the shit out of you and piss on you afterwards

fuck C++

Kek

Why?

"Backwards compatibility"

Yeah, but you start to like it after a while.

>there are people on this board who weren't alive the last time jose canseco played in the MLB

>there are people on here who have never seen a ball deflect off Jose Canseco's head for a home run

>there are people on this board who have never seen Jose Canseco come in to pitch late in a long game.

>szValue
>pszValue
People still using hungarian notation should be hanged

Also people who start their variable names with "m_", "s_" etc in 2017 should be gassed

Because I want to have a job.

>Stroustrupholm syndrome

he should talk to John Romero before trying to make things his bitch

don't worry senpai, I had two pages of JC cards in my baseball card binder when I was a kid.

You're just teally fucking shitty at it

How come?

I don't personally use hungarian notation, but I've noticed my dad does. Is it just outdated now that you can check the type of a given variable quickly in most IDEs?

>Is it just outdated now that you can check the type of a given variable quickly in most IDEs?
Yes.

Canseco is green pilled

It's not outdated, this notation makes code readable. Don't believe these autists who say it's obsolete, because these are the same morons who write fizzbuzz for a living in their mother's basements.

Deep.

It's not that it's not readable, I just dont give a damn enough to have to type the return value type every time. Anyway, it's useless for functions, because specifying the argument types is a nightmare.