It's tourist season again

>It's tourist season again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8aHXJu7TTWM
youtube.com/watch?v=m9fpqIot7Zs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who would want to visit the shithole called the US of A?

Illegal Mexicans but that's about it.

Actually I ask that question a lot too. Most of the tourist here are Australian and British basic bitches.

God I hate them so much.

>The lowest of the working classes of most of Western Europe will storm my country in a few weeks.
>They will behave as uncivilized barbarians shitting up stuff, vomiting everywhere and committing felony.
>They will be causing so much trouble in other people's property and the police will be told to ignore them.
>They are our economy.

I thought I had it bad in San Francisco, people in Barcelona must be suicidal in the summer from all the tourists.

Australians, Canadians, British, Other Americans mostly

Other American tourists are the worst though. I hear British tourists are pretty bad in other countries, but the ones I've seen here tend to be stereotypical families

I wouldn't mind if one of our nuclear centrals here blew up or left out a bit too much of radiation.
It would be better than having to deal with all those subhumans every year.
We definitely need a Chernobyl.

The big problem behind all this is that we don't produce anything.

>I will be one of them
I will be having lots of fun and there is nothing you can do about it.

>Excuse me sir, where is ____
>Sorry, I don't speak english

Imagine being a local in Ibiza

>mfw my region barely receives tourism

Still we receive too much tourism from jodechinchos.

You're posting in Sup Forums so most probably you will be going with daddy and mum, stay all the summer at your computer screen, burn yourself beyond recognition just from going to the beach once or twice and buy overpriced alcohol to drown your worries after not having hooked up the entire summer while your sister brought a different guy to her room every night. Pic related, it's you.
>jodechinchos
Haven't ever heard this slang, what does it mean? We mostly have gabachos here.

I've been seeing a ton of French, British, and a few German tourists lately. I also met a Portuguese family that asked me to take a picture for them.
They aren't really annoying, but the French are gross and the Brits are always obese.

I'm going with friends actually, stop projecting your shitty life onto mine.

>French tourists
Where do you live? I've never seen french tourists before.

Stay the fuck out of my country, foreigners.

Portland

>""friends""
You mean your local anime club?

time for suicide

That's still very polite by Parisian standards.

Maine or Oregon?

I saw a French tourist in BC once.

And once when I went to Disneyland; she had huge tits.

dude just hand over mallorca already

Portland, OR.
I completely forgot that it's not the only Portland.

We get a ton of japanese people every summer. Also alot of italians and germans. Very few french for some reason. Lately murrifats seem to have discovered this country and arive en mass and asking why they cant see the northern lights when its summer..

Jodechinchos are basically madrileños.

I saw a nerdy French family and one of the guys wouldn't stop scratching his ass. I also saw a 10/10 milf that was probably from Quebec.

Visiting the US for two months. Feel free to say hello to me. I should stand out - I'm the white guy with blue eyes and has a BMI of 23.

>one of the guys wouldn't stop scratching his ass
We do that when we are stressed, it's a national habit.

Yeah, Portland, ME is a really nice place too. You should visit sometime if you haven't. Although as a /n/fag I really admire Portland, OR for it's public transit and livability.

Well, lots of festivals and stuff that used to be organized in Mallorca have had to move to the mainland because the local government was fed up with your shit. Specially with all that Magaluf thing.

Expect the police to be just a bit more serious and professional this year.

>Mallorca
I'm sorry.

I've always wanted to visit Portland, ME, but I've always wondered how much of the city is actually as beautiful as it looks in pictures.

That's because only middle and upper class people can afford flights to the US.
On the other hand the people going to spain are the biggest trash we have.

I've been there once during a New England road trip. I enjoyed it quite a bit. It has one of the nicest preserved historic cores of any decent sized cities in America which I really liked. There are also some great old Victorian neighborhoods around the city as well. My only complaint was that there wasn't a whole lot to do there.

So, Mohammed and his wife with 6 shit skin kids?

>wörk wörk all summer long
It's not like I want to enjoy outdoors anyway, baka.

After dealing with the kind of Germans we get here in the U.S. it's hard to imagine that there is such a thing as a "trashy" German.

i can hear the ching chongs and germans already coming

You live in Amsterdam?

Just Google "germans in mallorca" or something like this and you'll be surprised how bad things can really get.

Same here in Paris, but our tourist season is troughout the year.

Kill them all, the chingchang, americans, brits, germans, brazilians, we have even poopeople.
Our city becoming a gigantic tourist trap museum.

>Magaluf
Si un primo mallorquín mio me invitó este verano a ver la degeneración en persona, es verdad que han limitado el asunto, o es solo con los obviamente extranjeros?

>summer approaches
>st. stephen's covered in allahus and american tourists
time to stay out of 1st district i guess

enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=8aHXJu7TTWM

>A French that pretends to not understand English
Let me try to ask you directions with the French I learned from Dexter's Laboratory and MC Solar songs ;^)

Hasn't it significantly dropped since you got jihad'd?

>Germans

the only shitty tourists i've ever interacted with were asians, with the exception of a group of japanese college students

>dutch caravan season started

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>live in the most tourists visited city
>never ever met tourist irl

c-can you be my guide when I visit?

I spend a lot of time by my city's train station during the summer and I'm always bombarded with questions. Sometimes, people even queue to ask me shit.

I've come across so many different people this way, it's crazy. My most vivid memory regarding these "encounters" were of a particular asian group. They were probably japanese; there was no way for me to assess it back then, and I doubt I could even tell the difference today. They asked me where one of my city's most emblematic monuments was and, as I was telling them, they were going "Thank you," in a very asian accent, bowing and shit. When I was done telling them they all bowed and thanked me, once again, a million times, before walking off all uppity.

What a nice group that was.

I also remember a few dutch tourists, germans, spaniards... good people in general. The city I live in isn't necessarily the most attractive one for tourists, but the ones that do come here are either old pensioners or really chill foreigners.

In case you're wondering, I live in Braga.

Here's a video showing the city's landscapes. It's missing a rather important element: the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Sameiro, which is a catholic sanctuary built on the top of a hill which oversees the entire city. It's great stuff and the panorama is absolutely breath-taking. I adamantly recommend you visit this city if you travel to Portugal. It's a great place to spend a few days.

Forgot to link the vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9fpqIot7Zs

I can guide only simple survival things like how to avoid churkas and gopniks attacks, how to get heavy drugs in local commieblock and so on. Dunno much about life beyond my hood.

American big city fags, do you support the recent trend of locals fucking with tourists when they ask questions?

Chicago here. I personally don't but all my friends love doing it when we hang out.

>yes, in fact, Mr. And Mrs. Couple from New York, the Willis tower was renamed as such to appease Bruce Willis, who is an avid Skyscraper super fan

If someone takes the time out of their life to spend their vacation and tourism dollars in your city, why would we as locals try and cheat that away from them? Leave tourists alone; at worst they spend some money in our cities and are annoying.

i'd be really happy if i knew how the fuck to get pot in my city

not having friends is shit