>Strap Guide:
pastebin.com/SwRysprE

Previous thread:

le fuck you face

38mm case, 17mm band with, 12mm thicc. its alot smaller than i expected

>17mm band width
I meant 20

That guide is complete shit.

Please don't post this modern abomination.

So if you dont spent over 3k on a watch you dont know what you're doing?
>serious watch guys will all look at you like a faggot

Did you actually create this guide? Seems like you're trying to justify your recent 5000$ watch purchase

You sound really defensive.

Oh not bad quite compact
What's the lug2lug width and a side profile would help too I'm just wondering whether to but or not

Sorry if it's of any inconvenience to you, just caught my eye

Yeah cause i'm poor and really into watches

>

The SNK is well designed... It's a nice flieger. You wouldn't find a flieger in a mall.

I have the black version and quite like it.

20mm
Its np i have nothing better to do

Thanks again but I meant the distance from one end of the lug to the opposite end of the lug haha.

Oh right 44mm

Wdywt ?

Its the snkl07 if you're interested

I really dig that watch desu
What sorta strap you planning to put on it

This :)

This watch is almost done. What strap, brown or black? Plain, croc, or something exotic?

I'd say dark brown croc! Looks very nice

Thanks it's only £70 on amazon neat

Not a fan of blue dialed watches sadly I can see why they may be appealing. Gonna look if they have any in silver white or black

It's an early Swiss quartz with Ronda's first quartz movement.

52 KS Special on the Milanese today.

Aren't you the guy who was talking about shane before? Do you always wear that shirt? Maybe I'm just hallucinating about another user. Seriously just curious.

Anyways love the band where did you get it?

Where did you get the strap?

Thats cool man how long have you been working on it/what have you done to it?

Only the best Casio has to offer

>best Casio has to offer
>anything but MR-G

Is that the watches name? Mr. G? When's his next mix tape drop?

Rolex Submariner.

Good job

Faggots btfo

Are you the guy who posted the lume shot in the last thread?

I am indeed.

there's the baby g too

nice orient ray homage

made the same joke I was going to.
Also is Baby G his little brother who DJs?

What do you think about the SCED057?

Good thread!

Yes I am, and no, I have a bunch of different flannel plaid shirts I wear.

The band is a Staib Milanese mesh with a brushed finish. Expensive, but probably the best Milanese mesh you can get.

Holben's Fine Watch Bands sells them in the US, otherwise Watch Band Center has the biggest selection of German made Milanese mesh brackets at all thicknesses and price ranges (that aren't Chinkshit).

i want one but i don't have that kind of money to spend on a quartz chrono.

What's wrong with quartz

Read again.

> (You)
>nice orient ray homage
Kek, thanks m9.

Nothing I guess, but I don't really want a quartz chrono. The meca quartz would be a step up.

>tfw too intelligent to spend over $350 on a watch

Finally got around to replacing the battery in my grandfathers Accutron.

ANy rumors about upcoming Rolex models at Baselworld?

I'm looking for a watch with an integrated compass, do you know any?

Top left, is that to commentate Russians on the moon?

Seiko Alpinist

G-Shock Mudman.

Stunning but it's 650€ where I live, so too much, anything else?

I prefer analog watches

You mean like a working magnetic compass? Look around Casio ProTreks. They're electronic, but they work fine.

I'm pretty sure it's just a reissue of a Russian aviation chronograph

Yes, a magnetic compass would be perfect! Casio would be an alternative but I don't like the mix of digital and analog

Put one of these on your watch strap, it's specifically designed to go onto a strap.

Saw them but I think they wouldn't look cool with a watch, I wonder why noone miniaturize something like that and put it where the stopwatch is

Why this doesn't exist? I'd buy it

because it looks stupid

It kinda does.

Because magnets and watch movements don't tend to go together.

Magnets and mechanical watches don't mix well. It would probably even affect quartz watches having a magnetic permanently in such close proximity to the quartz crystal etc.

Hivemind.

This is actually good! But it's 1750€...

You're saying it's not true?

>Putin-wink.jpg
Be king, fool, be legal king.

It depends on the watch, it would probably look good on a military style watch. Something like a Citizen BM8180 perhaps?

This watch is so nice, thank you for the advice!

How is the stitched canvas band material-wise? Does sweat ruin it like it ruins leather?

I need to get a watch with timer so I can log my break time but my company recently ban wearable tech so I can no longer use my fitbit. should I just get a stop watch like those in the science lab and use that or get an actual watch that has stop watch features? seems like it would cost more for the stop watch feature

You could just get a diver and use it's bezel. Cheapest one I'd recommend would be the Casio MDV.

Just got a 20K pay rise today, so I'm treating myself to a new Seamaster from Jomashop, crossing my fingers i don't get stung another 1k at customs though.

>Doesn't want to use the OP
>Doesn't want to wait until previous thread hits bump limit
>Not autism

any opinions on hamilton?

Congrats user.

What kind of Seamaster?

And what's your budget so everyone here can tell you how wrong you are and why you should buy what they like

planet ocean liquidmetal titanium, going for 5k atm. I know there's plenty of other options at 5k, but i've always wanted a seamaster, its pretty much my dream watch.

I have £50 to spend on a watch which will hopefully last a while. What should I get?

Casio timex seiko .etc

I have this watch. The sweat won't ruin the band no. I reccomend swapping it for a NATO though

I'll look into it, very helpful, thanks!

whats a quick rundown on the SW220-1 movement?

Hei anons, is an automatic watch worthy over traditional ones? Are there any cons that I don't see in having infinite battery life?

I do like pic related, not sure what colour to get it in though

>worthy over traditional ones
My autism is peaking, you've triggered me

Ignorant af, please explain

That is gorgeous, Satan.

But definitely take the cost of customs into account. And also a service because if something happens I've heard Jomashops warranties are considered worthless. So weigh up those total costs and compare how much you could get one locally from an AD

Mechanical is traditional

yeah, i'm fully expecting customs to get in the way, only way around it is buying 2nd hand through ebay, and i'm not willing to risk that at this price.

Now i'm just trying to decide if i should get the 45.5mm or the 42mm version, i've got 7.5 inch wrists, so i think the big size would be right on the borderline

Thread is beautiful. It's a happy Friday (maybe Saturday for some of you). Cheers everyone

Yes, so automatic vs traditional?

What's wrong with it? Seems pretty accurate to me.

Fuck me, I meant automatic vs mechanical

Automatic IS mechanical

This is the first Breitling I've seen up close that I've actually liked. Seriously thinking of buying it.

Quartz vs automatic then?

What's it go for?

Another orient homage?

Not a fan.
Doesn't look like a Breitling.
I really like the Navitimer 01.

Every time I see this pic I want to scream FAKE before realizing it's one of those rare genuine ones.

Seriously I see fakes of this watch constantly. Some almost acceptable, some so shit they look like they were made in the niggest part of Africa.

> Doesn't look like a Breitling.
Maybe that's why I like it. As for the Navtimer, too busy for me.