Why do japenese tourists take pictures of everything?

Why do japenese tourists take pictures of everything?

Is you got a 12mil yen nikkon you're sure going to use it

I was on cruise to buy some snus and there was 20 group of japanese tourists and I was wondering exactly the same. I get the point of taking pictures on your holiday but why the fuck you take seven pictures of some plastic decorative plant. And why your wife is taking pictures of the same exact plant. They must have close to 10000 pictures from that cruise alone.

they're collecting data

for what?

Is it bad thing?
We like to take photos.

corporate espionage, 99% of the pictures are there to make the relevant ones seem less conspicuous

We're all Ninjya

I took the photos of a rubbish bin and brick road in the UK btw.

They also take photos of random white people when they think we're unaware. I've probably been posted on social media and sent through emails by nips and chinks countless times.

Kyawaiiiii

I took photos of every lake in Finland I used to piss into while driving from Helsinki to Oulu and back. Am I way more retarded than japs?

loves unma

you seem to be an asshole, sir

Russkies piss into finnish lakes and finns put stakes into their lakes to trap each other into impaling themselves, whos the asshole now?

>sir
hi leddit.

Because many of us are camera nerd.

This is Paris

SHIT

>This is Paris
I don't believe you, this sidewalk is way too clean

Twitter

What the problem?
many other white tourist also take
picture.

Finding a nice rock to stand on while pissing in a lake and enjoying a comfy view is the best way to break the monotony of long drives desu, can't understand the plebs who just piss in petrol stations or some bushes by the road