No battlestations?

No battlestations?

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/hd0syxrd
signals.com/signals/Home_HM/Item_s-3D-Illusion-USB-Light-Sculpture-Infinity-Loop_HU3336.html
ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S69009475/#/S69009475
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>non-matching monitors

Swapped the Z35 to the X34.

Primary is a wide gamut CCFL U2711. I have money but I don't have another 900+ laying around for a secondary monitor.

Not much has changed. Just a few things on my shelves.

Why a GPU in your coffee table?

Just some tiny GPU like a GT 740 that I put in my HTPC next to my television. I hadn't disposed of the box yet.

Kek the wii as a a headphone stand

It actually makes a really nice headphone stand too lmao.

Is that a snowball mic?
How do you like it so far?
I'm trying to figure out what new mic to get

9/10 equipment, 3/10 cables

8/10 tidy but sterile

6/10 shit desk and god awful mouse and LED lighting.

It's pretty good, I like it a lot. It's really good for it's price. Of course there's better mics, but they cost a lot more. Here's an audio test clyp.it/hd0syxrd

Is the Oculus worth it?

It's a Vive, and I've used it almost every day since buying it on launch.

no catalog?

>no taste edition

your new is showing

I hope those desk speakers are not actually supposed to be used when at desk.

And I hope you're not being serious.

Ayyy I'm not too late this time!

I like your speakers. They look intense

Love it, senpai.

why did you prefer the vive? And how do you use it?

what's that light on your desk?

Sold my pok3r edition

Because I have a dedicated 4x4 space for moving around.
I have no interest in seated experiences aside from Elite: Dangerous (what the HOTAS is for). Being inside games is way more awesome and won't make you sick.

Thanks phamalam. I like yours too. It looks like a very chill place

>anons can't get enough of muh lamp

signals.com/signals/Home_HM/Item_s-3D-Illusion-USB-Light-Sculpture-Infinity-Loop_HU3336.html

No ,
No money
Ha-ha

Here we go!

Comfy AF as always. And nice view too.

kill me please

That was fast

Poorfag reportin' in.

Same poorfag with more gay collectibles.

Dune coon.

>all that random junk

Grow up you child.

I'm grown up enough for your mum, m8.

:^)

I like your bedroom setup, because mine is the exact same way.

No, I just hate kikes.

Yo.

I got two new white tables and a glass prison for my figurines today.

I hope you didnt pay full price on that 6850k

The 6800k is identical performance, especially since you only have a single GPU.

Your furry-nature is pretty good.
Cables could use some work, but I love the bookcase and desk.

Is that a dorm?

I'm a feg

It is if I recall

Judge me

Hey Isac. Where do you live?

greenland of course

On God nigga? wtf

Isn't it all snow there and shit?

Post desktop background please.

Well Sup Forums. Stupid or no?

Apparently so is Bojack Horsemans. Weird coincidence.

My camera is shitty, my cable management needs to be redone since I I cut the cable ties for a lan.

New mic/re-arranged shit

A perfectly fine stitch.

What are you watching there user?

Not him, that's The Expanse.

Yeah, The Expanse. Season 1 was pretty good for a syfy series.
Just started with S2.

The books are better.

what bed

hers my "bunghole" station

Is that an RC boat?

Also like, 4/10

That's my computer case

One day, you will realize the pettiness in pursuing a battlestation. Really its just a desk with a computer, speakers, peripherals, etc

One day, you will realize the pettiness in pursuing a comfortable bed. Really its just a mattress with a bed sheet, blanket, pillows etc.

And whether or not I post it online, I still have one. So what's so bad about posting it?

it's $300+ computer case, the dude is a moron if you couldnt tell from PS TV and other memes.

How does the PS TV make me a moron? It's a really nice really cheap 3D TV. And what's so bad about buying a computer case that you like? It's not like a CPU where in a few years it'll be outdated.

ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S69009475/#/S69009475

what do you smoke .
what are you running , left screen. (OS)

>How does PS TV make me a moron?
>cheap 3D TV
You answered yourself.

>And what's so bad about buying a computer case that you like? It's not like a CPU where in a few years it'll be outdated.
Yes but unlike a CPU, your computer case offers no performance what so ever. Spending $300+ on a case while having barely $300 worth of CPU/GPU/RAM/Motherboard/PSU just looks silly, makes you look like you're stupid, REALLLLY poor and bad at handling money, or are trying to trigger people with how retarded your setup is and it's all for the (you)'s.

>stallman picture
>has botnet 10 installed

nice chair , how much did you pay for it ?

>You answered yourself.
No I didn't. How else would I watch 3D movies and play SimulView games?
>Yes but unlike a CPU, your computer case offers no performance what so ever. Spending $300+ on a case while having barely $300 worth of CPU/GPU/RAM/Motherboard/PSU just looks silly
Unlike regular computer parts, this case was limited edition. I can put whatever parts in it I want whenever I want. I just built a cheap APU machine to hold off till Zen comes out. What would have been poor money management was pouring money into an expensive build when much better processors are right around the corner.

not but theres literally nothing wrong with buying something that you like, dont know why you're so triggered

Sure, it may have no functionality over a $50 case, but aesthetically it is completely different

you just need to chill out and let people spend their money on whatever they want to

Depends what my dealer has, but right now some decent pull n' snap.

and it's all windows 10 on this machine, getting my motherboard to play nice with linux has been a pain in the ass.

>just built a cheap APU machine to hold off till Zen comes out
>wonders why I call him a moron

I fail to see the issue. I spent pocket change on something so I could use the case while I wait for my intended components to be released. Then when I build the new computer I toss the APU build in a different case and it gets used as an HTPC. Both builds would have happened regardless of buying the yacht case.

I wouldn't have gone for a 300$ case when there are perfectly good cases for

hmm, should i get a second monitor?

Depends on your setup, but it can be very comfy if you have the space.

10/10 pupper

wtf was wrong with the existing thread?

>Night's Edge
10/10 taste

desks 180cm wide, very deep. I could defs fit 3 monitors with ease. The main issue is i can only find a matching monitor thats second hand.

what monitor?

What's the trick to get the thumbnails to align such that the anime girl is visible? Which div id?

Does anyone have any tips for cable managing glass desks?

4chanX and oneechan

mx239h. Found another second hand for $150