Do people in america consider you a nolife """nerd""" if you have a desktop?

Do people in america consider you a nolife """nerd""" if you have a desktop?
Why is american such a tech illiterate shithole?

>people in america

yeah when you buy a desktop in america everyones going to look at your house via a livestream and they will all say that you are a nolife

its really a pain in the ass man

No. I know of many neurotypical people who still have desktop computers.

yes, which is why I bought a MacBook to balance out the shame of owning a desktop

Why do you have a desktop and not a laptop? Do you 3d model or make full length hollywood movies?

Cheaper
Stronger
Can replace every part easily
Why would I need a laptop?My work doesnt involve owning one and if Im outside I use my phone im not gonna bring my a computer.

>Do people in america consider you a nolife """nerd""" if you have a desktop?

Only if you're one of those faggots who rices out your desktop with LEDs and other pointless faff. Otherwise you're just considered a luddite for using old tech rather than a laptop or tablet like a sane, normal person.

This, and it's also more comfortable to sit at a desk and adjust the keyboard, mouse, and screen to your likings, rather than being stuck with the predefined arrangement of a laptop.

What do you mean? Most of us americans have photos editing machines at home since photo and multimedia class is standard.

>Otherwise you're just considered a luddite for using old tech rather than a laptop or tablet like a sane, normal person.
You amerilards are really weird people.Do you judge people of what kind of computer they own?
>also old tech

>america invents most modern day tech
>some pajeet calls it tech illiterate

No, he's just memeing

It's only old Americans who are not good at tech, most young Americans usually have a gaming desktop or laptop plus console. Also it's a standard to have a powerful pc since many achools require it for multimedia. Most times the school gives you a pc.

yes, if you have a desktop every amerifat will laugh at you

>most young Americans usually have a gaming desktop
What country are you from? Most Americans don't own desktops anymore.

shit dude I didn't know it was that bad

my condolences also where are these livestreams, can I tune in?

Bullshit, I'm in Howard County in Maryland and everyone has to own a powerful desktop if they want an A in their report cards and even if not that, literally everyone over the age of 8 and younger than 19 has a $2000 gaming pc for games.

How would you know? Are you even American

>americlaps
>pc gaming
Amerilards abe the biggest consolefats in the world.
Only europeans(expect for britfats) and chinks play mostly on pc.

Why do Europeans and Asians have shit computers? Literally every time someone asks for a budget build online, they are in some shithole like Europe or asia
How would you know? From my personal experience I say 95% of all boys own a gaming pc and about 50% of girls do. But we are rich enough to buy consoles and most of us prefer consoles since it's casual

>Most times the school gives you a pc.
If you enroll in a fancy private school, maybe. But in public schools, you're stuck with whatever they've got at the building. Cue me being hype because the laptop cart had ThinkPads and the disappointment when I opened one and saw the Celeron sticker.

Not true, my County has been giving out laptops for years and even give out powerful desktops if you are in SNAP.

But again, my County is a better off one

>But we are rich enough to buy consoles
>consoles
>rich
Thanks for the laugh ameritard go spend your food stamps now

That would never happen around here.

You know 400 dollars is a big expense for a 10 year old
Where are you? Everyone here has a good pc but many of them are dumb and buy $3,000 prebuilts instead of building there own

Shit man didnt know you are 10yo my bad.

Consoles are for kids. I don't own a console anymore. I own a pc. Most Americans are becoming more interested in PCs now. My local school even has pc building club where they build a new pc every week.

Most youngsters have Pcs and consoles and 3ds.

>now
lmao

PCs are for kids, adults own Macs. 

Yup, PCS have been getting better now and cheaper than ever. I can build a great gaming pc now for only $1,200 and that $1,200 can go further today than it could 5 years ago.
Why not won both, I have 2 macbook pros and I have a desktop for main things. Macbook pros are owned by everyone and don't know why it should be special

Honestly are you even over the age of 18?

In America if you don't own a MacBook® and an iPhone© you're typically considered a weirdo and not a normal member of society. Don't even think about talking to girls or having a gf.

Yes I am, why ask?
Shut up. No one cares what you own

it's ironic because most of us don't know how to do jack shit with a desktop even with a gui

What did he mean by this?

>laptop
>can use in bed while you're cozy with your gf under the blanket
>desktop
>???

nuff said

>desktop
;)

You don't have to deal with batteries.

Consumerism will weed out the faux techies and put them all on dumb terminals and cloud OSes where they belong.

Fucking eurofaggot talking shit. I have 4desktop computers and I use them daily. You can't even buy computer parts for our prices cuck bitches.