This castrated youtube clown set up a 40Gb/s network connection for $80 and basically you're fucking stupid

This castrated youtube clown set up a 40Gb/s network connection for $80 and basically you're fucking stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

mydr.com.au/mens-health/vasectomy-frequently-asked-questions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>castrated
It's not like they chopped his balls off and having to deal with the possibilities of kids, constantly having to drug your wife with abortion pills, and put on rubbers can be a huge fucking pain and/or problem.

Dude already has 2 kids which is more than enough to deal with. Why the fuck would he want more?

is this Linus actuly Torvalds

Linus Sebastian

>40Gbps on windows
Don't kek yourself kiddo

Only locally and only between 2 PCs. Give me 1 (one) reason how this can be useful.

>Dude already has 2 kids which is more than enough
Reminder that, "We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children."

daddy can transfer data to his wife's sons computer

meant for

Go to bed, Milo. You are objectively nonwhite even by the one drop rule that would make Obama and MLK white guys.

Are you seriously implying that robots won't replace the human race?

There is no future for your children except sudden death from the deadly agents machines will quietly unleash on us all when they become sentient.

3* kids actually

may god have mercy on that man

Castration is a pretty cucky thing, desu.

No, child support is a pretty cucky thing.

Also nobody except extremely mentally ill people (ie apple users) are going to chop their balls off.

Vasectomy simply cuts off the tubes that transport sperm cells.

You can't write that fast to disk, literally useless

>Vasectomy simply cuts off the tubes that transport sperm cells
Does that mean your scrotum would blow up like a balloon filled with cum?

You can't write that fast to a single disk, yeah.

Just cells, not the cum. Your body will get rid of them

mydr.com.au/mens-health/vasectomy-frequently-asked-questions

The guy has a steady and succesful business, a wife, 2 kids and basically living the tech dream, no wonder why Sup Forums sperglords hate him

Ah gotcha.... So he's not castrated but sterilized.

He used a ram duck in the video

>he doesn't have an SSD RAID0 array

You're going to need around 10-12 SSDs in raid 0 to achieve 40gbit write speed

Your point being?

He's an ugly freak and thats reason enough to hate him

Yeah, but at least I'm not an eunuch.

>40/6=10-12

fuck off pol, go back to your shitlord board or I'll bring the zombies out to play.

i thought it was 3 now

40Gb/s is 5GB/s
An Evo 850 writes at approx 450-500MB/s
So yes, 10-12

There's overhead in the network protocols too and at that price, it's still quite a bit cheaper than 10Gb/s Ethernet, which according to your method of estimation would be limiting to a 3 drive RAID0 (or more realistically a 4 drive RAID 5).

>Only locally and only between 2 PCs. Give me 1 (one) reason how this can be useful.
Thunderbolt on each end or something?

Because two 10GB NICs and a cable runs way more than $80. Even used. And that's assuming you have a spare port that will accept it on your home gayming system. Even refurb, you'd be hard pressed to get two 10GBbaseT cards to use existing cat6 with (and 10GB base T has nasty high latency).

>mydr.com.au/mens-health/vasectomy-frequently-asked-questions
Shhh. Don't confuse him with facts.

Also
>> A. It usually takes about 15-20 ejaculations after the operation before you flush out any remaining sperm from the seminal vesicles.

So that's what... two days for Rosie for most anons here?

to preserve white race? he should make like 10, to be of any worth
wait, his wife is asian

is that real?

ive only seen like 2 episodes because it seemed like Sup Forums tier knowledge

I fucking hate their shitty new thumbnails with his face plastered on them and the general Youtube tier videos they make these days.

I unironically used to watch LTT for the longest time but it's fucking unbearable these days. They completely ran out of things to review too so they're just making completely random stuff now.

>he posts after not watching the video

well done

>it seemed like Sup Forums tier knowledge

It mostly is.
They have a couple of guys that actually know their shit but they never make any videos.

So this is the intelligence of the average Sup Forums user huh?

Actually it can become a painful calcified lump that has to be surgically removed.

>Lincuck
>white

His kids are mexi-tier

Or you know, having actual self-control.

>he
>ugly
I think it's time to come out of the closet user.

>set up a 40Gb/s network connection for $80
Okay?
I could go onto craigslist or call up my local hospital and get thousands of pounds of old servers and network racks and hook it all up for basically free, it doesnt fucking mean anything.

I set up fully synchronous 100Gb/s network when I was 17 and had access to a cisco lab. It's literally nothing.

>says the literal retard shitposting on Sup Forums

meh, the channel is interesting enough. i listen to wan show sometimes. unless he's done something super awful that i don't know about, i don't understand Sup Forums's hate

if you want CPU performance data, you probably shouldn't be looking at YouTube videos for that sort of information.

found the cuck.

This.

>Thunderbolt
>Not buying used Infiniband cards off ebay for an actual 40gbps network

But then you have to do TCP/IP over infiniband. It's an extra layer, and clunkly frankly.

Infiniband is good for a few very specific use cases. Although when you get to needing 10/40/100GB interfaces, you're probably in the specific use case territory anyway.

That's what happens when you marry a Cambodian.

Did you Mongols even watch the video.
He only gets 10gbits