Help with English language

Anons, as some of you know our country is now at pre revolutional situation against dictatorship, and I wanted to write a letter to international human rights organisations to help with persuading international companies to not take part in Expo 2017 and world star singers not to come to Nazarbeyev's birthday.
I want to international human rights organizations to warn international companies and singers with public shame.
I dont have any experience with stuff like that.
Also kazak anons from canada and usa please help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p6z1chWJp9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALERT, UNIDENTIFIABLE LOCATION!!!

your English sounds perfectly good m8.
don't put yourself down.

tell me more about this pre revolution lad.

Also we should demand from that companies to give official press release and officially cancel their intentions about taking part in expo 2017 or atleast send message to our government
Its for the sake of nazarbayes butthurt and image

He is selling all agro lands and oil-potassium rich lands to his friends.
He decieved all country 2 days ago by putting maratorium on that land selling law only until 31 december

How I should even start the letter?
I dont know, as I guess it should be very official and dry language containing facts and warnings

Peaceful strikes all around the country that took part earlier 1 week ago
youtu.be/p6z1chWJp9k

How many people will be affected?
To US does this too, and unfortunately no one cares because it's usually only one farmer who can't do anything.

All country in every city and towns even small villages striked

Okay.
Lets start with the facts:
1.He is not legit president, in every polls he cheated and drawed 98% for himself.
2. All his sons daughter, relatives are either billionaires or racketeer mafiosos( its very good fact they even demand money from trans national companoes)
3.money drawing, panama gate, kazakhgate
4. Zhanaozen massacre when they killed at least 23 people officially, there unknown victims also
I dont think they care about these but at least that organisations could write about them and spoil their reputation

That sucks.
Do people have access to guns?
Unfortunately I think civil wars are the only way to change things anymore.

Yes, but they dont use it in populated areas only kebabs and psychos carry gun openly.
En masse they use it only for hunting.
People are going to do Maidan at 21 of this month and remain at that squares until resignment but i guess it will all go wit Ukrainian Maidan scenario

Independently on that situation.
I should at least find some examples of such letter.
The hardest part is beginning and I will fill it with facts and warning about their future reputation

To be honest, unfortunately outside of Kazakhstan Nazarbayev doesn't have much of a reputation at all so these entities that associate with them don't have their reputation damaged. Particularly in that whole region, the foreign reaction to their being corruption is basically "so what, that's how the world works there". International condemnation of foreign leaders happens when it's convenient for America for a change in leadership in that country.

Your revolution is going to be extremely difficult but I hope you succeed. My guess is that you have to stir up national dissatisfaction of him by Kazakh people

I know we and he himself are very irrelevant, even medics sand frontier cant make money here.
At least 3-4 companies praticipants of expo should officially cancel their future plans about expo in kazakhstan.
Also i should also try to shame singers that will come to nazarbayevs birthday party

Well if you ever write that letter you can post it here and it's likely that someone will fix the grammar mistakes but your English seems excellent already. Good luck

Go to interpress and cough up a few tenge to that jew company and someone can look at it.

Okay i started

Dear participants of Expo-2017, we-the people of kazakhstan writing this letter with one big hope.
As we loving in information era, ye should know that reputation of "our" president is not very good. He is known as a dictator worse than Saddam Hussain and Wladimir Putin. In 25 years of his constant dictator ruling he managed to make from a country with one of the richest with natural resources a country with one of the poorest population and as a result the highest suicide rate, beside than that freedom of the speech is a banned thing here.
He managed to kill all his serious opponents in political life, one even in Austrian prison.

We are not asking any financial or political aid from ye!
The only thing we are asking is to officially cancel your future participance in Expo 2017.
We are sure that your company can make clean, non-bloody, non drawed money even without coming to expo 2017.
Please dont ruin your reputation conscience

But he built you a better stadium than we will ever have.

Dear participants of Expo-2017,

We, the people of Kazakhstan, write this letter with one big hope. (Maybe say what that hope is here?)
As we live in the age of information, you should know that the reputation of our president is not good. He is known as a dictator, worse than Saddam Hussein and Vladimir Putin. In the 25 years of his rule he has managed to make a country rich in natural resources a country with one of the poorest populations and, as a result, the highest suicide rates.

(Make these bits into a new paragraph and expand upon them:)

beside than that freedom of the speech is a banned thing here.
He managed to kill all his serious opponents in political life, one even in Austrian prison.

Your English is 10000 times better than ours. I wish I could help you.

Okay sorry for big delays
I am typing on smartphone

Changed some things around:

Dear participants of Expo-2017, we the people of Kazakhstan are writing this letter with one big hope: that you will cancel your participation in event scheduled to take place here.

You should know that reputation of "our" president is not very good.

He is known as a dictator:
Worse than Vladimir Putin or even Saddam Hussain. In the 25 years of his dictatorship he managed to take a country with one of the richest reserves of natural resources and turn it into a country with one of the poorest population, with a high suicide rate, and has banned the fundamental human right to freedom of speech. He managed to kill all his serious opponents in his political life, one even in Austrian prison.

Things are very bad and we are at the precipice of a revolution.

With the vast amount of information available these days, I would urge you to verify any these claims for yourself if you have any doubts.

We are not asking any financial or political aid!

The only thing we are asking is to officially cancel your future participation in Expo 2017.
We are sure that your company can make money without coming to Expo 2017.

Please don't diminish your reputation or your good conscience.

Okay, thanks user!
I will start sending it today!

>ur country is now at pre revolutional situation against dictatorship
Good luck with that. We tried removing our current dictatorship and the international media labeled US as the dictators.

The world is fucking cucks, I hope a big ass solar flare destroys it all of a sudden.

But we are non western country and our president is an old marasmatic who cant into modern pol.technologies.
He can only use his old soviet oppressive methods which is guaranteed lose

Also considering using that site lang-8, where native speakers correct your writing for free. Good luck my friend.

SAUCE

Coco Austin