How do we combat the stigma of android phones being uncool?

How do we combat the stigma of android phones being uncool?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenextweb.com/apple/2016/08/22/apple-samsung-smartphone-income/#.tnw_GdQKtnDo
wired.com/2015/07/apple-doesnt-sell-phones-makes-money/
qz.com/827931/apple-is-basically-the-only-company-making-any-money-selling-smartphones/
techcrunch.com/2016/11/25/xiaomi-admits-it-doesnt-make-money-on-smartphone-hardware-sales/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop giving a fuck.
Sage in all fields.

Easy. Have self respect. Its not like you are what you own.

By not using Android

Why are Amerifats so obsessed with this shit?
Saged.

people don't give a shit.
also, people like phones that are out of the ordinary. i've gotten tons of compliments on my priv.

Take over China.
Allow the use of Play Store.
Cut down on manual install apks.
Claim Android is unhackable.
Profit.

Stop being uncool

Thats enough memester.

Maybe they could start with not advertising specifically to niggers.

>using the same smartphone OS as 95% of the developing world
>not uncool
Pick one.

Android isn't that dominant in first world countries.

You know whats amazing about that chart? Symbian OS has 1.03% of the web traffic and WP has 2.55%.

One could deduce from that, that there are more active S30/S40 phones out there than WP phones, because a majority of WP users would go online while perhaps only a minority of Symbian users would dare fuck with the god damn mess that is to use the web on 2" screen if not 1.8" screen.

Enjoy paying your iPhone fee.

No problem at all with my first world salary. :^)

>Enjoy paying your iPhone fee.
Good Android ain't that cheap compared to iphone either buddy.

Oh btw iPhone marketshare is stagnant since last year. Actually it declined almost 1%.

Doesn't look any popular in third world countries either judging by that image.

Make them not shit.

Yet, Apple is the only company making smartphones that makes any actual money when they sell one.

Move out of murica to any country not riddled with people who have burgers for brains.

Is that actually a thing in the US? seriously?

Yes.
>What country are you in?
>Whats the most popular phone?
>Whats the most popular phone amongs women?

Source?

Also Android is free. Google is already rich as fuck they dont need to sell Android to make money from it.

Apple is the only major smartphone manufacturer that's American. Remember to BUY AMERICAN.

How do you combat the stigma of being gay?

Why do these companies sell phones then? charity?

Android is """free""" as in you are the product, not the customer. Google's customers are the people they sell your info to.

>thenextweb.com/apple/2016/08/22/apple-samsung-smartphone-income/#.tnw_GdQKtnDo
>wired.com/2015/07/apple-doesnt-sell-phones-makes-money/
>qz.com/827931/apple-is-basically-the-only-company-making-any-money-selling-smartphones/

>applel chinkshit
>american

I'd switch to iOS if the emulator scene wasn't' dead on it.

It's got much better single threaded performance and 4 core now.

Shame it's got nothing to use all that power.

iToddlers are literally the definition of cucks.

Samsung isn't American. Huawei isn't America. OnePlus isn't American. Lenovo/Motorola isn't American. LG isn't American. HTC isn't American. Nokia isn't American. Apple is literally the only smartphone maker based in America.

>Also Android is free. Google is already rich as fuck they dont need to sell Android to make money from it.

You are the product idiot.

BlackBerry is Canadian

Two companies sell a equivalent product, one for full retail price one below cost of production.

And you think there is something wrong with the one that sells product at retail. You're the cuck here.

Apple doesn't make smartphones, Foxconn does.

A smart shopper gets a product at below cost of production.

An gullible iCuck moron buys a product for 5X the cost of production.

Just saiyan.

>market share
>somehow relating to coolness/attractiveness

Yeehaw, Androidfags.

No shit sherlock. But the phones are designed in America by American engineers. Apple has 66,000 employees in America. Why do you hate the idea of giving American workers jobs?

>American engineers

LMAO
M
A
O

/thread

Indian Americans. And that means 2/3rds aren't, the vast majority of them being white.

>smart shopper
You are the product, not a costumer.

>using the same phone as pajeet
>not stigmatized as fuck
I don't think so senpai.

It's not that easy for iToddlers.

like women care what color chads bubbles are.

>using old data

>techcrunch.com/2016/11/25/xiaomi-admits-it-doesnt-make-money-on-smartphone-hardware-sales/
>Barra explained that Xiaomi “could sell 10 billion smartphones and [the company] wouldn’t make a single dime in profits,” speaking to Reuters, adding that Xiaomi is essentially giving away its smartphones “without making any money,” because ultimately it “care[s] about the recurring revenue streams over many years” rather than immediate margins on hardware.

This reminds of me a business I worked at a couple of years ago, we had a division, which still exists in the industry, where we literally lost money at every level. When talking with management trying to explain that there is no money to be made on this department unless we basically did away with gibs me aways to clients and actually charged proper amounts for our product we would never make money, their answer was always "if there was no money in it why is everyone else doing it?". My answer to that didn't satisfy them either, its basically advertising, and needs to be treated as such, they don't believe it because everyone else is doing it.

I'm sure the smartphone market has radically changed in the past month...

ITT: ifags circlejerking each other while using a device that is not only used by degenerates but also robs them of their wealth

Enjoying the browser, fuckfaces?

In the hopes that they'll have enough market share to make money one day.

Blackberry has outsourced their smartphone design, mostly to Chinese companies.

Women are fucking dumb.

A circle jerk is where everybody agrees with each other. Everybody is at each other's throats ITT.

Sage

Into the trash you go

Not the ifags.

ITODDLERS

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

>fucking white males
>in 2017

lmao

There's like 2-3 excluding me, and I'm just shitposting for (you)s. I don't own any apple products.

This.

if a tool doesn't work for your problem then its just a tool that isn't right for you, but because it isn't right for you does not mean it isn't right for someone else. and if you can't understand that you have a problem, it is called autism.

the brilliant decision to go apple is being made by the same people that still use the imperial system, elected donald trump to be president and still debate if global wamring is real or not.

I could not care less about your taste amerifats.

fucken sage

Never said it didn't work fr the other person. Just noting the fact that its fanbase is made up of degenerates and they milk you for every coin you have.

t. btfoed android user

>Just noting the fact that its fanbase is made up of degenerates and they milk you for every coin you have.

as opposed to?

also, degenerate? seriously? sounds like you have a bigger problem than autism.

If enough people report these threads we will stop seeing them

You don't like Sup Forums looking like shit, start helping clean it up

>uses a 4 syllable word
>assblasted iNigger suggests I have a condition worse than autism

Yeah, you really fit the ifag profile.

>iOS more popular in Canada
I call bullshit

16 year old girls here can't get enough of their Galaxy phones and the Apple store in Yorkdale was a ghost town last Christmas

20% of men fuck 90% of all women, so this chart actually does add up

>tfw my Zenfone 2 running a LineageOS nightly is smoother than my dad's iPhone 6S plus

Wut

>choosing graphics over functionality

>using inner-city nigger toronto kids and yorkdale mall to guage a nation's demographic
go out to the GTA even and all you see is iphones

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Half the God damn country lives in and around the GTA

>Falling for viral marketing in present day, present time.

yeah but that particular area of the city is a run-down shithole and not indicative of other areas within the city or outside of it

Same shit in the Eaton centre you nigger

I can say the same shit that you're implying about the hosers living in butt fuck nowhere using iPhones

Are you talking about GTA 4 or 5?

>America
>First world

Pick one

its a fucking phone, grow the fuck up you fat fucking millenial

Bait

He says while posting on Sup Forums.

Apple phones on women show nothing but stupidity and a $80-200/mo phone bill.

The developed world is already saturated and third world shitters can only afford androids. More news at 11.

American obsession. The obsession. The obsession with America.

By fucking women

You just moved the goalpost there, how "american" are the other companies according to your new standards?

>Although Samsung is globally headquartered in South Korea, it contributes significantly to the U.S. economy each year. In Texas alone, where Samsung has a major manufacturing facility, the company has provided the state’s largest foreign investment to date. Samsung’s semiconductor operation in Austin, Texas, constitutes a $13 billion investment in the state and this number is expected to exceed $15 billion at the end of 2014. The facilities employ more than 5,000 people and generate $1.5 billion in revenue annually, as Congressman Pete Sessions (R-TX) and Texas State Senators Ken Paxton and Kirk Watson recognized in public comments to the ITC in June.

>he says this, on a board where everybody has a superiority complex based on which products they use

>February 2016: 32.28%
>January 2017: 32.0%
iFags on suicide watch.

5,000 jobs vs 60,000... Hmm.... Looks like Apple contributes a lot more to the US economy.

>girl pulls out iPhone with cracked screen

By graduating from high school and having real problems. I've got bills, health problems and other adult shit to worry about. Leaves little time for wondering what some millennial twat thinks of my cellphone

simple

we dont give a fuck

i game on linux anyways

my phone is strictly for communication and tools to assist with work

I'm talking about their real BlackBerries, not these shitty Android phones they're pumping out now. Designed and manufactured in North America.

is it likely we'll see a new all-American smartphone manufacturer under trump?

>Caring what roasties and society at large thinks
Daily reminder that gay marriage is the ultimate redpill

This board is filled with people running 8 years old processors. You're looking for Sup Forums