Question for /nord/: if Russia was to collapse, would you agree with Karelia becoming a Nordic country...

Question for /nord/: if Russia was to collapse, would you agree with Karelia becoming a Nordic country? What about Ingria (Leningrad Oblast), Murmansk Oblast, Nenetsia (Nenets Autonomous Okrug) Arkhangelsk Oblast and Komi Republic, basically the Russian Barents region? And should Murmansk Oblast become an independent country for the Sami?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0wK6s-6cbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well?

I would like to see the Finno-Ugric people become independent countries.

Me too

What part of Russia do you live in?

>Russians
>Nordic

Karelia could sneak in with its finnic population, the komis too
And why not russians? Everything is possible, we were a third world country a hundred years ago

btw what do you think, is it likely for Russia to collapse like the Soviet union after Putin?

>Karelia could sneak in with its finnic population, the komis too
Karelia is something like 88% Slavic.

>btw what do you think, is it likely for Russia to collapse like the Soviet union after Putin?
No, I haven't heard of any separatism in non-islamic republics. We can't exclude Chinese or American intervention though.

There was some arrests in Karelia a couple years ago due to separatist actions and I heard that there is a strong regionalist spirit in Yakutia and Siberia
I think it would be better for russians too that Russia would be in smaller pieces, it would be easier to control corruption and all money wouldn't flow into Moscow and big cities from other part of the country
Where in Russia do you live in?

>There was some arrests in Karelia a couple years ago
Nothing surprising. There are always people who want to get their own piece of power. I doesn't necessarily mean that people really support them.
>Where in Russia do you live in?
Saratov, Volga region

Slavic-speaking =/= Slavic
Even Putin is a fucking Finn (Vepsian)

>frozen shits discuissing frozen shit
top lmoüö

Croa.. Croazia? Croatia? What is it, a brand of paprika?

F... F... Finl... Frozen shithole.

I wasn't talking about languages, it's about self-identification. We doesn't differ Finno-Ugric Russians from Slavic Russians (they're mostly mixed anyway), most of the people doesn't even know that we have Finno-Ugric admixture.

>We doesn't
*we don't

>50% percent less money

Wow, you're just jealous because you can never be a part of greater finnic northern union :DDD

If you'll get all this territory so finns become a minority.
Also.
we don't mind

The idea was that the oblasts would become independent countries, not that there would be a Greater Finland

and see 200% more sun each year

Nouse Inkeri!

Viel päiväs' koittaa!

Vyborg is righful Swedish clay

But in reality tho, Ingermanland is pretty much lost
We would need to pull some next level reforms and mass assimilations before Leningrad Oblast could be Ingermanland again

>Hide post

>Deletes your bank account

I live in Oblast' whole my life, all people here know Finland as shop, not as friend.
And I saw separatists once, they aren't Inkeri or local Finns in general.

look at this

There's a lot of pictures of finnish stuff, is it some kind of pro-finnish separatist page?
I can't read cyrillic

>What's Holmgard.

Finland as shop? Are things cheaper in Finland than in Leningrad Oblast?
It's too bad you don't see us as friends, it would be good that russians and finns would get along especially due to the sanctions and whatnot which causes us both to suffer

Croats making less babies than Finns? WTF?

yes, pls annex.
t. former Karelian descedant

Do you live in Karelia?

But if Putin's "Grand Mother Russia" party has been so popular in recent years, shouldn't that mean the majority of Russians are patriotic and not want for Russia to break up?
Is Russian break-up / collapse a real possibility?

Putin is the main reason why the party is popular
When Putin is gone, what then? Is it going to be the 90's all over again in Russia? If the next leader is incompetent enough I believe there will be feelings that "we would be better off as our own country"

Does Putin have any protégé?
What about Mevdevdev-sama?

unfortunatly not. But I'd come back to the roots in that case.

>Finland as shop? Are things cheaper in Finland than in Leningrad Oblast?
No, just USSR mentality of people, who think that all foreign goods are better than our. Nowadays after 2014 almost no one comes to Finland for shopping.

That's literally how Finland looks like every time I play any autistic strategy game

>finnic population, the komis too
how do you distinguish them

Medvedev was a substituting president thou.

If Medvedev becomes the next leader after Putin authoritarian style of ruling, Russia is kaput

Where do you live at the moment?

If they say that they are karelians or komis, in my eyes they are karelians or komis
Of course talking the language is also a good indicator

South and I suffer. I miss that frozen full of ice Northern land with autistic ppl. I mean I miss genetically since I was born here.

>Fingols
>Nordic

Yes, I sure they are fapping on Finland evry night :DDDDDD

about friendship (and magic :DDD) I
totally agree with you.

Hai guis its spurdo spärde time :DDDDDD

B

E

N

Z

I

Wat? :DD Komi Republig? :DDDD More liek GOMMIE REPUBLIG :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

N
youtube.com/watch?v=z0wK6s-6cbo

Pekka you dun goofd

It's funny that I ask a question for /nord/ and I get a shitposting croat and turks :DD

The russians I understand, since the question was practically about them

Mykola, pleeeez

But we ARE /nord/ nao :DDD Allaxu Eggber :DDDDDDD

Putin-sama wa tsuyoi tiimu ga arimasu.

It's wrong to think that Putin is a Jack of all skills, an ompipotent omnipresent Halfgod.. His lieutenants are managing a lot for him.

If he would die, they will stay.

Thank you for this Thread, bro.
I hope that Russian-Finnish relations will be as well as this thread.

We Will Never Forget.

They are good since Paasikivi-Kekkonen.

sure, Ingria will become it's won country with 3000 ingrians and 10+ million russians
use your fucking brain

Muhtar, you are not invited ITT.

Just like Eesti. LOL

900 000 and 250 000 LOL

Idk. I'd rather karelia be part of finland as it had always been but present karelia is not really worth anything and would be a financial strain to develop for finland
t. 75% karelian in diaspora

Why do you make me sad mountain friend? ;_;

dorks no friends

Nice, have you been in finland?

t. Fennoswiss

I used to think that you actually WON that war...
Now, I see that you delivered Karelians to Russia.

Try to be nice, at least he is in his homeland just bantering and not actually one of those guys living in germny going 100% germanic muslim mode

This cheese was imported in MEGATONS by the Soviets.

That's why "We Will Never Forget"

Visa-free for dorks in EU soon.

Congrads, my friend!

Rude people no friend.
Friendship ended with Swissland, Now Finland is my best friend
Thanks cousin :DDD

You...

:DDDDD

"Volodya, dat turking guy... What should we do with him?"

>it's a "finnish cuck makes a thread sucking russians off and wishing they'd dominate his asshole" episode

Would you categorically oppose Finland's joining NATO?

I doubt it.
So, whose benis is in your mouth?

''Let's give Tatarstan independance because he's a funny guy :DDD''

Not lately. I wish the goverment would stop jacking over NATO and EU at the expense of our relations to Russia.

Would they get along and former an economic union? Open borders? Agreed military alliance with joint command?

You see, a real independence is a thing you first have to afford.

Being too independent by choosing your friends yourself would get you labeled as a "bad guy".

hello turanic lads :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
praise turan and tengri desu lads:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Redpill me pls on why this was built.

because russkies are homos and they like colourful thing :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What this guy said :DDDD

Probably because trade with russia makes up under 10% of all of our trade while trade with EU countries and the US makes up well over 60%.

its disneyland, built for children

What would happen to all the Russians living there?

That would be nice, but sadly it is rather unrealistic with Ingria. There need to be extremely devastating clusterfuck for this to happen.
Second largest city, main cultural center, large trading hub and so on.

I need to move my ass to Scandinavia, but who needs me? (white and nordic as it can be, but autistic neet without money)

You can come here and work with me

>So many languages on the brink of extinction

mehmet you're GREATEST ally :DDDDD

That would be nice too, but how? Immigration in USA, as I know, is extremely hard and slow.

I'm sorry but three Finno-Ugric languages are enough.
Need space for superior Indo-Europeans

I want all swiss to leave this thread

Thanks Mustafa :DDDD