Christians will support that wreck

>Christians will support that wreck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSuInXD5M9Y
openbible.info/topics/foreigners
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He will visit us this July. Would be fucking embarassing if ISIS attacked.

i dont think non-catholic christians care that much about him

>protestants are always butthurt about any pope
nothing new

>if Jesus literally came back from the death and assumed the body of another person, Christians on Sup Forums would call him a beta cuckold

lel

Don't trust him, he hates the Serbs.

youtube.com/watch?v=vSuInXD5M9Y

Muslim détecté

Why do people call him a commie? He's a Jesuit, the stuff he says is pretty predictable

He is actually very based.

This. You people are fucking aggressive and filled with hate for so many people, then you act like that's what Christianity should be.

Repill me on papu Francisco

He's following Catholic teachings, he is fufilling his job role and duty efficiently.

He's a semi-celebrity among non-catholics. Among religious he's viewed as what exactly is wrong with the Catholic Church

>Repill me

Francés envidioso, cuantos papas tenés?

It would be glorious if we defended him though.
meme powers +100

he's the antichrist that overthrew the one true pope

Absolutely based pope.

>chatolics
>christian

How many popes do you have?

I know a protestant who literally calls him the anti-christ and how he eats babies, is a communist and wants to kill every christian blah blah.

She also doesn't believe in evolution, so there's that.

pope should have taken that hammer looking cross and smacked open that fuckers head then and there

yes

Why do people that usually wants separation of church and states support his comments about immigration and helping the poor? Isn't that messing with politics?

>pr*testants

Je ne suis pas un musulmerde, crétin de chrétien.

C'est ça le truc avec ces chrétiens de merde, c'est qu'ils pensent qu'il n'y a que des juifs, des musulmans et des chrétiens dans le monde.

because he talks about that personally, not politically. people should help the poor by themselves as an act of kindness, not because of state interference

>The Cucklic Church
>Christian

Probably because they're comments and not edicts, dudes opinion isn't automatically invalidated just because he's religious.

t. athiest

What about when cuckthians churches help illegal immigrants? Isn't that something secularists should be against? Besides, most progressive atheists say that a religious figure is messing with politics just for talking against faggots.

It is. Its why most people here don't like him. He butts in with his comments hoping to influence people

Don't forget the Vatican is a state. I hate how progressivetards are always complaining about the separation of church and state when a religious leader say something they don't like and when they agree with religious leaders they throw that separation out of the window.

el fedorANO

what a faggot
he even stole Martin Luther King's line

I don't think you know what separation of church and state is.

I think this Pope is a nice Pope. Good to see the Catholic Church finally turning itself around.

Can an ex Muslim atheist shit skin like me get a Catholic gf?

you're in luck because most catholics are shitskins. except the irish ones.

itt: butthurt protestant niggers and fedora r*dditors

>irish are white

t.khan o'shea, proud paddy-mongol

how come people are acting like religion is anything but memes?

I'm talking about the nice Irish and American girls who wear long skirts and pony tails.

>Catholics
>Christian
lel

No, they're off limits. You're free to go to the Philippines and knock yourself out, though.

t. marxist Mary-hailing degenerate

ur jelly white boys?

but I'm a pretty good looking guy

>catholics
>christians
>implying

Reminder that a white nun helped Mugabe escape to wage his guerilla war and Rhodesia could still exist if not for the church.

I'm not a Rhodesiaboo, I just have no idea why right wingers ads attracted to such a left wing religion.

>5 foot tall jungle gook
>good looking

And what is it according to you? There are different concepts of separation of church and state but when mainstream progressive politicians say religious leaders are throwing away the separation just by commenting against a social issue they support the same is true when both sectors agree.

If he was a bad Pope the Cardinals would have already gotten rid of him. Like with the first John Paul.

>hating on Christianity, the pillar of the black community during the civil rights movement and in Africa during decolonization

I hope you realize that Anglicanism is almost exactly the same thing as Catholicism

>arab slavers were more common than white ones
>fuck da whitey, hail nation of Islam!

jeez, it's almost as if real-life religion isn't a reddit-tier echochamber hivemind like on Sup Forums, and that IRL there are some far-left religious people, some far-right religious people, and everything in between.

What a fucking surprise!

What the fuck did that have to do with anything I said?

But the Bible itself promotes pretty left wing values, especially for its day. It literally had passages against slut shaming and racism and all that. I'm confused as to how people can read and believe the Bible and still be incredibly hateful far right nutjobs.

Wut. It says to stone kids that bad mouth their parents. And there is no passage against "slut shameing" in it

the Bible has passages defending any fucking value you might possibly want. That's exactly the reason why it's so easy to make religions like Christianity and Islam spread all over the place: you can cherrypick to your heart's content to defend any point you might want. Urban II had "Biblical justifications" behind his actions, and so too does Francis, just like Ratzinger did before him, etc.

Yes, there fucking is. What do you think the parable about the woman at the well is about? It explicitely tells people not to shame an adulterous woman.

CANT EVEN MAKE THIS UP

No it isn't. You have clue what you are talking about

So what was I supposed to get from that when Jesus told everybody to stop shaming the slut? Because I'm just going off of what I was taught in church.

Then your pastor was a moron.

First of all jesus only talks to the women. There is no one else there. Second Jews and Samaritans hated each other which is why they are hostile to each other at first. This the story is about them following the true word of god

*this is a story

So the thing about not casting stones unless you're without sin wasn't actually against judging/shaming people? Do you honestly believe Jesus would be OK with slut shaming?

Nigger detected

Even muslims like him desu...

More like I was just raised Christian and read the Bible.

Has nothing to do with the women at the well. You are mixing up two different stories

Haha. My nanny growing up was a crazy fundie evangelical, but she kept quiet most of the time about it. One time she started talking about how the Pope's hat has the mark of the beast on the inside and how Proctor and Gamble contribute money to the Church of Satan. Crazypants stuff

Are you one of those progressive christcucks cucks?

The story you are thinking of also is about the Pharisees trying to trick Jesus into doing something that would prove he his wrong. The law of moses requires the man to be stoned as well and they didn't bring him or the witness required to begin the execution

*Also is supposed to be the beginning of the sentence

>Je ne suis pas un musulmerde, crétin de chrétien.

A christian acting like an actual christian. Heresy

Don't bother he can't even remember biblical stories nor can he be bothered to look then up

>A christian acting like an actual christian.

"Invite all the people to your land so you can become a minority and that is the sign of my blessing"

says the Lord nowhere, however, it says the latter

>People of Israel,declares the LORD,I am bringing a distant nation against you an ancient and enduring nation, a people whose language you do not know, whose speech you do not understand.“

Jer 5:15

>And when the people ask, ‘Why has the LORD our God done all this to us?’ you will tell them, ‘As you have forsaken me and served foreign gods in your own land, so now you will serve foreigners in a land not your own.

Jer 5:19

> Your land is desolate, Your cities are burned with fire, Your fields-- strangers are devouring them in your presence; It is desolation, as overthrown by strangers.“

Izaiah 1: 7

Yes. There's literally no justification for hate in the Bible.

>cherrypicking OT verses
openbible.info/topics/foreigners

Nothing there says to let a hostile people into your lands and let them do as they please

>T*rks
>Human

Nothing there justifies assuming all ~6 billion non whites are hostile.

>cherrypicking OT verses

none of this is a support for multiculti, unless you are really slow headed

Deuteronomy 10:19 ESV / 27 helpful votes

Love the sojourner, therefore, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.

Leviticus 19:33-34 ESV / 23 helpful votes

“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Exodus 23:9 ESV / 23 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful

“You shall not oppress a sojourner. You know the heart of a sojourner, for you were sojourners in the land of Egypt.
be good to a stranger =/= bring all strangers to your land so can technicall genocide yourself out of existence

look up Deuteronomy 28 when blessings anc curses are numbered
LOOOSING AUTONOMY IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY IS NOT A BLESSING OF THE LORD

>You shall betroth a wife, but another man will violate her; you shall build a house, but you will not live in it; you shall plant a vineyard, but you will not use its fruit.

Deuteronomy 28: 30

an atheist leftist being an expert on Christianity. great

Again, you only seen to be looking at OT verses. What about the NT with the UNCONDITIONAL love and forgiveness?

>Nothing there says to let a hostile people into your lands and let them do as they please

this

>Nothing there justifies assuming all ~6 billion non whites are hostile.

nowthing exept that the act like savages that rapes, kills, steals...

tldr-multiculturalims has 0 basis in the bible, look up tower of babel

Early christians literally threw their bodies against roman spears.

The thing with christianity though is that its entire foundation is based on the idea that you cant actually live up to the ideal of what perfection is, and due to that flawed behaviors are allowed (but still condemned).

An example, in byzanitum, war was seen as justified only for defensive purposes, or to correct some wrong (past land lost example). These were seen as justified, it was considered reasonable for a soldier to defend their homeland, for example.

HOWEVER killing is still wrong, and those very soldiers had to do penance after killing an enemy soldier even if it was during a war that was considered justifiable.

A good christian would literally give up their home to someone else, but nobody is perfect. Some people are closer, such as the people who give away everything they own and live as beggars on the street, popular activity back in the day. Beggars are humble, and therefore more virtuous, since humility is the highest virtue.

OT is literally for jews, and only has any relevance to christianity at all because its prophecies prove jesus to be the messiah. It is theologically important for theologians and scholars, but only when looked at with an understanding of actual christian dogma.

>we were punished by being refused multiculturalism, assuming that was the state of things before
>this somehow says that it's multiculturalism that is bad, not racism and that racism/xenophobia is a human flaw

he's shit

>there are literally people defending Christianity on the basis that it contradicts itself so you can interpret it however you want ITT
>they don't see how this damages the credibility of a religion

>OT is literally for jews, and only has any relevance to christianity at all because its prophecies prove jesus to be the messiah.

what a very simple minded thing to say. God of the OT is the God of the NT.

notice that the Gospel was delivered to all people in their native tounge and that Paul argued constantly AGAINST the hebreization of "offcial" language. We are all equal IN CHRIST, but we are still in the world and nations wtill exist, therefore well stay that way until resurrection

>the God of the OT is the same as the God of the NT
>they're radically different in their disposition and teachings
>people STILL believe this isn't evidence that Christianity, and in a sense religion in general, was fabricated completely by man