Portuguese living in the Netherlands

Portuguese living in the Netherlands

Living in Eindhoven atm.

Feel free to ask anything about this open minded country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate#/media/File:People_living_with_HIV_AIDS_world_map.PNG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you have a sister for me to impregnate and love?

I thought Sup Forums was a nice place

are there any cute boys
how tight is their bp

Bp?

how much of a manlet do you feel there compared to portugal? are all the girls +6'2''?

When are you starting your conquest?

Saved. Based norway

Are the Dutch so cucked you are the whitest person ?
Does being Latin/Mediterranean get you all the women ?

>portuguese
>uses non-metric system

What the fuck. What a piece of shit would use that while talking about Portuguese people. Wtf..

When are you leaving

sup shitskin?

What made you decide to leave Luxembourg?

que fazes aí?

2 months

Estagio..

how do you feel about your height?

>worlds biggest shithole

ah bom
como são os holandeses? tenho ideia de serem pessoas aborrecidas, todas tipo sempre a sorrir como robôs programados, quase sem personalidade

I'm sorry that you have to live in Eindhoven.

Kek

Amsterdam is the place? In the chaos of rushing people of different cultures? You are such a nice boy..

it would be funny if it were true 2bh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate#/media/File:People_living_with_HIV_AIDS_world_map.PNG

Parecem. Mas a conhecer, são muito amigavéis.

>total number
kek portumoor

Stop shaming your people please...

can't find percentage wise 2bh. all i know is we got really low numbers

we wuz philosophers, kingz and so much more

Turk here, I'm 5'11 and I feel very much like a manlet here. On good days I'll feel average, on bad days I'll feel like a dwarf. Not a good feeling desu, glad I'm moving away next year.

i don't know what this means

kill yourself

Damn that sucks, I guess my dreams of a giantfu dutch girl are over.

you know

that can't be right. i thought we killed ourselves way more than that

>african admixture
>west not south
lol

Incredible,the niggers managed to conquer iberia not from the south but from the west

Godspeed

I would kill myself if I were a loser with one parent too.

iirc it's even higher than that
we also take some of the highest anti-depressive doses, and we're one of the highest tobacco smokers. and we also get laid very little. this is what it means to be portuguese: saudade

>this muslim actually saved all these meme maps

I found this beautiful picture.

and then they say spain hates itself

Its real for Lithuania though.

yup i think it's even higher in portugal
only belgium is higher, worldwide speaking

>divorced in Saudi Arabia
If they aren't even safe from that - no one is.

God opens his mouth and I start shitting.

>defending shitty marriages
back to the maghreb you go

idk but all sandnigger countries would probably be black if women had equal rights.

no wonder you can't pay your denbs
but seriously tho look at japan, that's scary

It's not my problem that my parents love each other portujew.

>he thinks anyone is capable of loving anyone else
>he thinks it's not everyone for themselves
holy shit why hasn't greece fallen yet

At least the refugees are helping you with the weekly sex statistics

>European Commission on Greece: Recesion in 2016, Growth in 2017, Unemployment at 24.7%
I will fuck every slavshit who will post a gdp map.

My parents are over 20 years together.

>holy shit why hasn't greece fallen yet
impossible

fuck germany
I am a Greek

I am Greek and I fuck Portugal.

If you're greek you didn't need to post all these meme maps to trigger portuguese people since we are all well aware how much of a shithole portugal is, all you needed was this image.

Wash your hands before you post in my thread.

football is for subhumans

I am Greek and I fuck Germany and the Netherlands.

me 2
What do you hate most about them? I don't want them to mix with us because they are so ugly.

you realize you only exist because the british wanted a "western" ally near the middle east, right? you have been considered eastern for a very long time now

>considered eastern
What is western about Greece anyway?

Brits wouldn't exist without Greeks.

I hate that they're not Greece

then get out of germany you disgusting invader.

lazy cumskins

>invader
I live in the part were Germanics anal fucked the Celts and their whole culture.

Germans called gastarbeiter, they got them.
Germans called gastfuckers, they got them.

>German cuck arguing with meme'd maps
If you want to do good banter at least don't post the blatantly faked ones

I am a Greek

>Brits wouldn't exist without Greeks
lol i can't stop laughing
he thinks he's actually hellenic

I don't care about what you are, I'm not Belgian either. I solely referred to you as German because of your flag. Greeks don't shitpost that badly tho normally

I'm watching some documentaries about Greece and wow the world would look different today if it wasn't for them.

Normal humans don't come to Sup Forums normally.

that's great my friend. of course ancient greeks were important. but modern greeks? lol. you don't even deserve yourselves that name.

I'd like some sauce on that tbf. I always read that modern Greeks have a big ME, Anatolian and especially Slavic admixture.

also
>Normal humans don't come to Sup Forums normally.
there are many normies here actually, I'm myself one. Then again I feel like Belgium has the most normiefags on Sup Forums

I think Greece was important in ww2 because Greeks fucked the Germans much more than shitler expected and that's why they attacked the slavshits in winter and got fucked by them like Napoleon. Greece fought the evil Germanazis and the Portuguese were cowards.

>ME, Anatolian
We ruled those places for many thousand years.

I asked for sauce on your last picture, not retarded meme maps

the portuguese weren't even in the war. i have no idea what you mean by "cowardice". it's not like we fled or something. it just didn't concern us.
in the end your "importance" and "struggle" was made irrelevant since you were completely occupied anyway. also you only became freed and "westernized" again (as you could've easily been absorbed by the eastern block) because england wanted your strategic position once more.
modern greeks have done nothing of any sort of relevance or interest. not even ww2, which is just a small curiosity in a bigger book.
so you cling on to your ancestral past, long before the byzantines (which were way more lasting and relevant to the modern world). what sadness.
no wonder you emigrate. your home town must be a refugee camp by now. i feel sad for you amigo.

I have some white sauce for your mother. Do you want a little brother who looks like Alexander the Great?

2 much 2 read

thanks for confirming that you're just a memeing year old
also
>pic
>Greeks literally look like swarthy slaves

typical lazy greek 2bh

what's that supposed to say? I wrote earlier that I'm not even Belgian.

but you're in germany, not in greece. you literally fled out of your own country for lazyness. lmao

You have to be swarthy in Greece but I think most people are lighter in winter.

This is my world and I can live here.

why eindhoven? is shit.

typical marxist lazy greek who will flee for interest instead of staying, working and defending his home. and then you people are supposed to hate jews LOOL

Get out of my heart which you've destroyed.

I will fly back to Greece.

for vacation once you've jewed out in germany, right? :^)
now i get why greece hates jews: jews are stealing the only thing greeks were good at LMAO

Greeks, Jews and Armenians are the same kind of people honestly

t. eastern Turk who looks and is like an armenian

Living in Greece will be better for me.

>implying I'm a Balkan rapebaby like you
nice try Papadopoulos

Eastern Turks are armenian, arab, iran/kurd mongol nigger rape babies. And you are fat and ugly if I remember right.