Oy to the vey

Oy to the vey.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/VideoCardz/status/832583990284517381
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm hype for Ryzen too but
WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS INDIAN

>it caught fire and destroyed the entire system when they applied +10MHz

how the hell am i supposed to understand what you're trying to convey?

It's a housefire confirmed

Indians are .6% of the US population, but are 13% of silicon valley CEOs. They just have higher IQs and better psychological traits (mainly autism) for being good developers.

That face says over 5.ghz

t. poojeet
There's 1.4 billion of you subhumans. There's bound to be a couple of million smart ones who end up in first world countries.

>tfw: south american

Sure i'll have to wait 2 years to have a Ryzen

being cooled by what though? these guys could be using Liquid Nitrogen for all we know

Not accurate &^rz the one's that emigrate are smart, those that stay in India are destined to work in call center or labor-force job.

It's 1.25 billion.

SIR KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL

If Indians have such high IQs then why is india so shit?

Why does 40 percent of the population live on sustenance farming?

The vast majority of Europeans lived like that for the vast majority of their history too. India is developing quite rapidly now thanks to their right wing nationalist government.

You have to go back, poojeet.

It's 1.34 so he's closer.

Aren't jagatreview guys indonesian though?

>there has always been more Indians

Why didn't the industrial revolution happen there :^)?

>what is selective immigration
It's not like Mexico where retard farmhands can stroll across the border, the only way Indians are getting into this country are with proper visas, which means that they actually need to be employable.

The easiest way to immigrate, of course, is as a student. Go to grad school for a few years, graduate with a master's from a respectable American university, and you can easily get paid American wages.

Am i supposed to know who thia bean nigger is

Has science gone too far ?

People used to look at Megaton thermonuclear reactions with that awe - now we get it from watching how fast we can make a few mm^2 of chemically refined sand oscillate.

Well I guess that makes all the tribes in Africa Einsteins because they are up and coming from living in twig huts to sheds made of scrap metals. Europeans just got lucky in their choices pertaining to modern advancements in comparison and no one ever wanted to trade or support India's economy! No one ever!

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the billions of dollars spent by the rising U.S. infrastructure to turn India's people into a conglomerate of technical support for the first world nations.

They are not indians you dumb fuck, they are indonesians, superior than indians

Bruh you can explore a lot of Africa on Google Street view now. They don't live in twig huts or shacks made of metal. Most of them use cheap brick houses...

Is English your first language btw?

because the british empire basically enslaved them for hundred of years

Anglos gave them everything.

You should check that before you state that friend
protip:a roof is part of an building

I've seen steel roofs in the US. Its not a bad building material. And come the fuck on, I was obviously talking about the main walls of a house, because that's what everybody means when they talk about what a house is made out of. Almost no "brick houses" have brick roofs.

And I take it that English isn't your first language then.

VideoCardz.com
VideoCardZ.com
VideoCardZ
Z

Fuck that shit can we get some info from some place that isn't l33t gaym4y bu11shit?

No it's called being wary of bullshit.

If someone fucking stinky bum comes up and says I know where to find the best rocks just follow me in to this dark alley. Do you follow?
No I want the rocks but don't want to get robbed.

What if someone dude in a nice suit and tie and says I know where the best rocks are let's go over into this alley? Do you follow?

Yes I want the rocks.

When you get an email from Botswana do you trust the contents?

If a white dude in a van is selling speakers in the mall parking lot do you trust his goods?

Fucking perception and presentation is king when it comes to filtering out bullshit and finding trustworthy information.

it's not like this is even news
it's 3 dudes looking surprised without context

DELETE THIS

i just purchased an i5 out of being impatient

So how powerful is this thing compared to my old i5 2500k?

Sell it now while it still retains value

and yet, they shit errywhere

Way more powerful

I wouldn't worry too much. If your system performs well now, it's not going to suddenly become worse because something else is better. The i5 is good enough for everyday computing, you probably wouldn't see much benefit from Ryzen in the near future. If you're a gamer, it'll take a while before games start needing processors better than an i5 too. By the time you'd actually need Ryzen, it'll be time to upgrade anyways.

Wouldn't the second hand market have already reacted to news about Ryzen?

But a stinky bum would spend all his time searching for rocks because he lives in that dark alley?

If a guy in a nice suit and ties tells you he knows where the best rocks are then he is probably looking to rape you or shill you based on his dressing style.

Also emails from Botwsana are the best because if you reverse engineer them you can learn a lot about 0days, office/windows exploits.

not that guy, but I was using phenom x3 no OC and windows xp til about a year go, then inherited an i5 -2500k it will be great for the time that I will use it no doubt.

Since when was Botswana a suspicious place to receive emails from? I thought Botswana was just known for diamonds, AIDS, and being a financial center for Africa?

This is it. Kiketel BTFO.
Intel bankrupt and finished.

See your proving my point we have to use all these factors to determine the best course of action whether stuff presented is of any value or reality.

A bunch of greasy poos using gaymer smelling does not inspire confidence in me.

I envy you and your reality.

Botswana is some next level criminality.

Africa in general is. I've never heard that Botwsana was any different than the rest of Africa in that regard, and Nigeria is the one where all the scam emails come from.

>+ bricked all peripherals

You've got much bigger problems if you're South American

>vast majority of their history too

HELLO INDIA

THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTIONS HAPPENED

YOURS TRULY
THE BRITISH EMPIRE

almost all of the Indians who migrate to the US are from the upper castes

It's unfortunate that India was governed by godless leftists for most of its history since independence and stunted India's growth, but nationalists are in power now and things are quickly changing. Just give Modi time.

They achieved nuclear fission on ryzen. Tthe thing practically powers itself now.

WC?
Water-cooled?

I thought this was under LN2??

>I got your nose!

Water closet.

It was confirmed on Facebook that "I wouldn't have made that face if it was under 5Ghz"

5Ghz is not impressive unless it's all core without LN, though.

I'm guessing it's either significantly over 5Ghz, all core, on standard cooling, or it's single core LN that's well over 8Ghz.

>Brahmin at the top
>one letter difference from Brahman, a type of cow

Fucking cow loving curry niggers.

Return it, dumbass.

Even the worst $129 Ryzen is probably going to be better than any i5.

>Wouldn't the second hand market have already reacted to news about Ryzen?
It has. i5-2500k were $90-$100 used a week ago. Now they're $60-$70.

What CPU was it?

1400X? 1600X? 1800X?

>over 5 all cores standard cooling
uh

Of course not. LN would get much better than 5Ghz.

An FX chip holds the record at 8.7Ghz, and the Skylake record is 7Ghz. That's on single core with LN.

>stroll across the border

Hiking across miles of desert is a stroll to Sup Forumstards.

I'm guessing "standard" means "everything except phase change cooling"

Well the facebook comments confirm is was 5Ghz all cores. I didn't see it when I posted.

And by standard I mean not LN. AIOs and huge ass air coolers are "standard" now, dumbass.

i fucking hate subhumans

DATS RITE

Wrong. They are just willing to do the same jobs for no pay.

Oh it's shill 30.

You don't become CEO by being cheap labor. You don't see many niggers as CEO.

That's because they don't work at all.

What happens when you spend money on "feminist outreach" instead of the actual product you sell.

It's like the early 2000s all over again with AMD coming out of nowhere and forcing Intel to get their shit together again.

This would mean Indians are 7 points below African Americans who are functionally retarded. You don't see Indians failing out of school and committing crime nearly as much as niggers.

But I'm flattered you took the time to turn my shitpost into a meme. Your font rendering is shit btw, are you a poorfag with a 1336x768 laptop or something?

Return it, fgt.

>an IQ average of 98 is 9th in the world
wow the world is filled with retards

We're only that low because of the spics and blacks here.

cant wait for the i7 9700k
the 8xxx is confirmed to be another skylake

That would be 10nm for shrink.

>Feminine outreach

When you say stupid shit like this, are you just used to people rolling their eyes and turning away from you just tired of the needless conflict because you are "that guy"?

Or do you interpret the awkward silence as betafied males too afraid to confront you on "the truth"?

Psychologists would have a field day with you I'm sure.

It's bullshit. The average IQ is by definition 100, yet these meme maps always put the vast majority of the population below average. It's about as accurate as pic related.

I fucking love it. CPU prices across the board are about to be slashed like crazy. AMD's old stock will be on firesale, Intel will be forced to drop prices dramatically to stay competitive.

He means Intel literally donated money to Feminist Frequency.

Here's the actual tweet fgts. twitter.com/VideoCardz/status/832583990284517381

>This would mean Indians are 7 points below African Americans who are functionally retarded.
3-4 pts behind, and that's entirely believable for the average India Indian versus the average African American who can at least poo in a loo.

Indians immigrating to America for the great tech rush are higher than average IQ for India. But they are barely above average for the US.

>You don't see Indians failing out of school and committing crime nearly as much as niggers.
You're confusing culture with IQ.

>But I'm flattered you took the time to turn my shitpost into a meme.
Butthurt pajeet detected.

>Your font rendering is shit btw, are you a poorfag with a 1336x768 laptop or something?
>font rendering
>not screenshots
What's your IQ?

And?

GamerGate was about the media I thought?

>tfw 7" white dick

k lol

>The average IQ is by definition 100,
>implying the "average" in any way represents the global population
IQ tests are a western thing. Don't get me wrong, they are meaningful. But the "average" is skewed by the percent of the global population participating.

If we took a truly representative sample of the globe and readjusted to 100 then European and Asian scores would skyrocket. In other words, the gaps would remain.

And yes The world is filled with retards.

Bullshit they would have shown this right as the i7 7700K reviews came out that showed it hitting 5ghz on average

All the smart indians come to silicon valley

Yeah, it has to be bullshit. My dick is about 6 american centimeters and it feels small as fuck. There is no way everyone has a small dick like me.

>3-4 pts behind,
No, it's 89 now.

>Indians immigrating to America for the great tech rush are higher than average IQ for India. But they are barely above average for the US.
Nigerian Americans barely make more than white Americans on average, and they're subject to the same selective bias that Indians immigrating to the US are, yet Indian Americans earn over twice the white average and more than every group of European immigrants. Indians are clearly genetically superior to niggers and whites.

>You're confusing culture with IQ.
Niggers nig even when they're rich and regardless of culture. Bermuda has a high homicide rate despite the blacks making like ~$60,000 a year.

>What's your IQ?
It was tested at 117 by a doctor.

HE IS SAYING THAT INTEL WAS SPENDING MONEY ON MUH DIVERSITY INSTEAD OF KICKING ASS WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY WHAT AMD WAS DOING INSTEAD

Fuck and duck are one letter off, so I guess those are the same too.