How can non-mediterranean men even compete?

How can non-mediterranean men even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae_(279_BC)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

by being white

>Tfw north/southern euro mix master race

We make nuclear weapons

yeah that sure makes women drop their panties in instant

Not him, but look at the shape of this missile and dare to tell me that it wouldn't make you wet

Why is it shaped like a dildo?

because it's french

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

By sacking their cities and raping their women

>What is the Gaul genocide?

Wasn't this made by an american?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae_(279_BC)

Kek

Those finns looks cool

It's simple.
They can't.

boring/10

classless/10

but you are mediterraneans

I want their dicks in my mouth so bad

That's haram, Youssef

Human female?

borefest

i waANT TO SUCK aaaa BIG FAT DONG

It's a social construct, we can be whatever we want

You may have the edge in Central/Northern Europe. Then again, Whites are an advantage in mediterranean cunts or Lat-Am. Women fuck exotic guys all the time, so I imagine a fit and non-autistic Whitey can raise to Fernando Martinez levels in said countries

gay, but hot

Norway

but we are mediterranean
look at a map of france what do you see ? the fucking mediterranean
good ? thank you

that's hot

Being pale is not seen as attractive in med countries at all, although they might have an edge with blue eyes and blonde hair.

>female
gtfo with that shit

I don't think a morenazo would even be contested by a blanquito.

Haha fag.

I do sincerely hope however that you're not hurt by my rude interjection.

Kek keep dreaming

No just straight up killed my boner

Denmark

Then I have spared you from another lash you'll be punished with in Hell, for having briefly ceased those unnatural yearnings in your penile area.

If god doesn't want me to be gay he shouldn't have made me gay in the first place desu

If God doesn't want me to hate gays, then he shouldn't have made me a trap-loving, faggot-hating person in the first place.

Funny how things work out.

I think God is merely teasing us.
Anyways, to make it up to you, wanna suck my dick anytime?

Only if you spit on my face afterwards and slap me in the face

Meh, could be done quite easily. Mind if I bring some /fr/sters along with me?

Planning on being in Paris anytime soon? Hell, even Belgium since I should be working there in the summer.

It's literally true. I'm an autistic sphagettilord who gets close to no action here in Germany, but when I was working in Barcelona, I got laid pretty often since I have blue eyes and blond hair and I tan easily so I'm not a complete pale ghost. Even my German accent was considered attractive by the local girls, and our accent is not exactly known for sounding pleasant.

From one lonely user to another, would you mind telling how would a Frenchie might fare in the dating game in Germany, or those other Germanic countries? Is our reputation equal to the one we get in english countries?

My current girlfriend's german, so I at least know that they don't despise the french, but I do need to know in case this relationship were to breakdown ._.

No.

We surpass them, so why should we compete with them ?

are you handsome?

Decent? Do you want cute babies from me?

Also, whoah, Dutchfag, you've travelled from the Netherlands to Australia in that short a delay?

Dude as long as you're not an arab or a negro you can fare well in all European countries. Trust me lad, I spent most of my childhood in France and Spain and my teens in Italy. It's easy as fuck to get laid as a European as long as you're not a betafag

>ou're not a betafag
Damn, no chill user.
That was exactly the purpose to my inquiry. Will my reputation as a french outweigh my betaness?

But at least your experiences do cheer me on. I'll do my best senpai Sverige.

Frenchies are really popular these days. There are so many exchange programs between French and German schools, so our relationship with you guys is probably better than ever before. The rivalry is definitely a thing of the past.

Among women, you tend to have a good rep as well. You speak the language that is probably the most associated with romance and passion than any other.

What does make a HUGE difference though: you have to be a white Frenchman. Also, speaking German is a huge plus bonus points for a qt French accent.

MY PENIS IS MASCULINE

Time for me to reciprocate I suppose then. Now to gauge the appreciation french girls have for Germans is much harder, given that Germans are lent less coverage in overall media, so you'll less often catch girls commenting on how "wow that german guy in the movie had my panties sooooaaaaking xD". The only thing I'm really left with you to measure how french girls averagely apprehend Germans is by how they treat our exchange students, and that seems to go down fine, though it's hard for me to determine whether they're drawn to you for being german, or merely for being some foreigner that it's safe and healthy to lust after. That said, my conclusions have thus far been that, since Hollywood doesn't make german guys in their movies exhume of romance and all, like they'll do with the fancy british characters or french characters, it is harder for German guys to advertise themselves in France. So often, they'll need to be blue-eyed and blond-haired to seem typically german, for french girls to think them worthwhile. (Hope I'm making some sense ;-;).

Thanks also for your input about german women. It's so much better than mine, because in mine, it's all about that's me rambling, because I've never really been able to see what french girls feel for german guys. I'll be trying to learn german too, per your advice!

Hear, have an emoji ️.

So what's your story? Coming to France?

>Coming to France?
I wish, working and saving money in order to travel next year.

White men are hot

Is witnessing countries before their fall your fetish?

pretty much, why would I want to see them after their fall?

that's too dark
atlanto-meds/nordo-meds are best

>Barcelona
That's like saying you got laid in Sweden, an infested hellhole.
Not only that, but getting laid means jack in Spain, anyone can do it, that doesn't mean Mr Moreno is the most desireable men.

>Norway
>White

women prefer Spaniards

Victor Maturana