Did you have any weeaboo classmate?

Did you have any weeaboo classmate?

Were they annoying?

i was the weeaboo classmate

No weebs only a nip girl who never said a word and she was ugly desu~

I had a super small kid which was fan of dragon ball in middle school.
Everybody called in Krilin. Pretty good banter.

Everyone watched anime in my high-school.

Most people watched shounenshit though.
I only watch the high quality stuff, of course.

We had a Chinese girl who never said a word. Why are Asians so quiet?

Yes
Yes

No but he was very weird, he mostly kept to himself and browsed weeb shit on his laptop rather than do any work. One time I had to work with him in class and talking to him and getting him to do any sort of productive work was impossible, it was almost as if he convinced himself that he should act like an autist because he beleives the rest of us are unworthy or some shit.

I have no idea what he's been doing with himself since we finished school 3 years ago but I think it's a safe bet that he isn't doing much at all.

I was the only westaboo in the class

I'm a cultural weeb desu.
Grew up on Sup Forums, always had a waifu and liked cute moe girls but could never sit down and watch an anime, I just wasn't a fan.
So I made a lot of jokes about waifus and anime but I never actually watched it or tried to seriously talk about shows.

All my classmates in the last year of high school had watched anime

Yes
They are annoying to no end.

They really are good at awakening people's murderous instincts. Every time I saw them trying to push their crap down everybody else's throats while insulting their hobbies, acting like jerks with their autistic crappy japanese poop-culture based elitism and mentally masturbating by talking about it, I felt like I wanted to murder them by smashing their heads with a hammer.

"It's not cartoons it's anime, cartoons are the crap the gringos make. Anime is far superior"
"Cartoons are mentally insulting, but anime is complex in terms of plot to the point that cannot be fully enjoyed by anyone"
"You only watch crap"
"japan is superior to everything else (my animes say so)"
"Music that is not in japanese is crap"

UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH....

Also, I don't understand why weeaboos grow obsessed with criticizing and insulting everything american the more they delve in that hobby. If someone criticizes their hobbies the first place they point their finger at is america.

Not to mention, they cannot talking about anything else but anime and japan.

And by far, it's the more annoying aspect of their personalities

No, but I would exchange each one of them for every working class subhuman bydlo from this shithole

Interestingly enough, no, despite Norway being something of a weeb-haven.

I did have a couple Koreaboo chicks in my class, though, and they were insufferable. Always talking about their "oppa" or some shit.

The only black people I've met at the university have always been huge weeaboos, and also Britaboos. There was a cosplaying Namibian girl for example. I wonder why black people love anime so much

I used to beat up weebs

People who revealed their power levels are cancer.
I made it through without anyone finding out.

Yep

Nope

I was a closet weeb in high school and probably the only on as well.

I had the weirdest person back In my highschool. She was a black, female weeaboo. Just picture that for a second. On top of that, she came to school each day with anime hair and dressed in black and white witch robes.

My school had an anime club.

You could hear them half way down the hall. They were all fat, bad skin, awful hair, smelled like shit, bad hygiene, and constantly speaking broken Japenglish sentences while eating pockey and ramen and fighting over waifus

>black weeb
Not that rare desu
Nearly every black person likes dragonball it's really weird

DBZ, pokemon, and digimon are universally acceptable anime. Anything other than that is weeb territory

I was that weeb, but now I recovered and watch anime regularly and I don't full autism about anime

There are lots of black weebs

Portugal is full of normies
Either that or we're really good at hiding autism

because fucking anime of all things makes you not a normie? lmao

He was my best mate, the only half black guy in the school and we played Gameboy Advance together and Yu-Gi-Oh.

I never watched his anime's though.

I still know some people like those in university because I like Japanese culture and there aren't many places where I can learn about it outside the internet. So I tend to often end up with those fucks who literally scream yamete in the street

anime is considered a normie thing here unless you get obsessed with it and talk about obscure shit for hours.

They ran around like sonic during recess

Not really. We had one slut with coloured hair and weird clothes, but I don't think it was because of anime. We also had an autistic girl in class

Yeah I had one or two. Once they found out I liked Anime and Manga they would try and talk to me using Japanese words.
I hate people who don't hide their power level.

Ameriboos in Ireland are worse though.

this

I had a weeaboo English teacher.

The best he taught me is to not act like a crazy annoying weeaboo just because you like anime.

Well, he taught me that by acting like a manchild crazy annoying weeaboo.

3 japs that kept to them self
2 jap girls that also kept to them self
Other than that nah

We had a japanese girl who never said anything, I later found out she didn't speak english

she was an absolute qt though

Yep.