Why do most cultures look down upon women with prostitution experience?

Why do most cultures look down upon women with prostitution experience?

Give me good reasons not hurr durr whore, because there is no such thing as a girl who deserves to be called a whore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because she had lots of sex with other men, for money.
That is unpleasant and disgusting to think about.

women turn to prostitution because they are lazy and unskilled. plus, most men are not cucks.

because most believe in that stupid comparison of the key and the lock

Turning sex into a commodity harms our own relationships and gives us twisted conceptions about sex.

Cause diseases and shit. Also whores tend to be drug addicts

degenerate idea, think about virgin guys, theres no respect in that

because they are aids ridden whores

Men are insecure and highly jealous of potential threats.

I can't speak for other countries but prostitution is literally selling your body for money. There is no skill involved in this, no special training. As a profession, I am not going to look up to it simply because it is earned purely based on genetics. It is the same reason modeling is not taken as seriously.

Now as far as respecting the woman herself? Sure, maybe, but I am not going to start off respecting her as whores tend to have mental issues or a lot of baggage that caused them to go into whoring.

Because they're whores

It's an instinct of a man to want a woman who doesn't sleep around to be his wife so that he wouldn't be cucked.
A woman who can sell her body for money cannot be trusted.

I know how to solve this.

>There is no skill involved in this, no special training
Except there is. You need skills to vet out potential clients so you don't get murdered or raped and you need skills to avoid making the client feel like a pathetic looser.

Watch the tv series in pic related, she has all those skills and she's highly intelligent as well. I'm a girl and it made me getting interesting in the profession desu. I haven't seen all the episodes, so it might end bad for her though.

Do not use if the seal is broken.

This is hard when she has been previously married.
My current girlfriend has been married prior.

>and you need skills to avoid making the client feel like a pathetic looser
I feel like a pathetic loser just existing. How are you going to rectify that situation?

It turns out fine for her. The show is about how whoring is a better life than wagecucking.

Well, the point of the "No hymen no marry" thing is that you don't PAY for something others had for free. For a gf is fine, but no self respecting man should dignify with a diamond a girl that has spread her legs for God knows how many people.

The point of marriage is traditional family and you can't have that nowadays. If you think only with your penis and marry anyway you'll find yourself bankrupt when she gets bored of you and decides to take you to the cleaners.

Only because she's good looking enough to be choosy with her clients and charge a premium. She should've just done modelling or something, she would've made enough to live comfortably.

yarak

CHECKED

wasted

Drop me avp cyka blyat rash b fakink knop tim

youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78

>tripcancer gives his opinion

nobody cares

ffs straya

Cunt

Absolute cuck get.

>opinion
fact

To old to be on here grandpa if your gf was already married

Because they've exchanged their dignity for money.

Obviously that's unfair towards women who were forcibly enslaved for this purpose, or for women who otherwise literally had no other means to sustain themselves.

25, she is older than me by some years.

Oh...

Checked !!!!!!

> dignity for money
You realize most girls are already major sluts with zero dignity, right?

I would prefer a legit prostitute who fucked 100 guys for money than a "normal" girl who fucked 100 for free.

>there is no such thing as a girl who deserves to be called a whore

>because there is no such thing as a girl who deserves to be called a whore
lel there are PLENTY

they are cheap and overused by a host of men in exchange for cash

its like the most Jewish banker around but selling out their own body instead of money

not to mention the likelyhood of disease which is a bog reason they have always been looked down upon.

>most girls
most girls are pretty prude in my experience even the ones who act big
not that anyone respects a skanky girl anyways

Very likely to have some disease that I don't want to deal with
Probably has a huge fucking baggage filled with the filthiest fucking moments you can imagine
Is likely to see sex under a much different light than I do
Might ruin your reputation when you come across people that have paid for her services, the world is one small place

I mean, why even bother? Somehow, you may meet an ex-whore that has the personality of an angel and none of those issues, but why even take that chance? Just go after someone else. I'd rather not go all "DO I HAVE FUCKING AIDS WHAT THE FUCK NO" every time I feel a bit warm.

But a prostitute IS a whore. Literally.

>most girls are pretty prude in my experience
>even the ones who act big
U

WASTED

BAKA

It's not 100% genetics. It takes effort to eat healthy and work out enough that you're not a fat slob so people will want to pay for you.

I don't live in Toronto desu

> most girls are pretty prude
you mean most girls SAY they're prudes.
just because they aren't fucking you right away, doesn't mean they didn't go through a "phase" where they banged a new guy every day.

how can I hide from my future bf my rich sexual experience? any advices?

>It takes effort to eat healthy and work out enough that you're not a fat slob
Only an Amerilard could have posted this

move country and never see your customers again

Whores BTFO

I don't care how many bydlos you've fucked, please be my gf (((

most girls say the opposite then get very shy when they are actually fucking

In most pre-Columbian Andean cultures, women were virgin shamed and encouraged to be promiscuous. Men were also assigned a wife if they were still single by age 20 in the Inca empire. These are the heights of civilization that Christianity made us fall from.

Small towns might not have cock carousels but they invariably have at least one stud. The "prudes" you've met have certainly ridden that stud, eagerly and often.
I guarantee it.

> It is the same reason modeling is not taken as seriously.
You clearly don't realize how much work models put in

>But a prostitute IS a whore
Prostitude does it solely for profit, she may not even enjoy the process itself, while a whore fucks around just for the pleasure of it.

I don't mean girls don;t have sex, I've not had problems getting girls.

its more the extent of it is not as crazy as in some areas

desu I think some of you just have very bitter experiences

A friend of mine married a prostitute. They've been together for 4 years now. She's pretty down to earth, his family disowned him but he seems to be very happy.
I mean, if to live a good life means to be happy and satisfied then he lives a good life.

>But a prostitute IS a whore. Literally.
no it's not. the same way it's kinda disrespectful to say that obama is a nigger, it's also disrespectful to say that a women with prostitution experience is a whore. it implies that she's less worth as a human being which is obviously not the case

underrated post

Don't judge all the women by standards of your mother m8

>women with prostitution experience
IN NORWAY
it's so cold for my dick

>>>lowcow

Feels good to be Greek in Germany instead of a Norwegian.

Why do most cultures look down upon men with murder

Give me good reasons not hurr durr murderer, because there is no such thing as a boy who deserves to be called a murderer

>having multiple sexual partners (not even at the same time) is comparable to murder
>this is what kissless virgins actually believe

t. whore/cuck

>madcuck

Why? It's biological.

A male can't now if the children belongs to him, so he must secure his woman from others males trying to bread with them.
Females, on other hand, know that he is her son. But need a male to provide. This is why females accept cheating husbands and males don't accept cheating wives.

Probably you learn some bull shit about gender roles and patriarchal oppression back in school. But anthropology and evolution don't lie...

i think there was a research about women who had a lot of sex has way decreased chance to get pregnant than those who don't.

apart from this also most of cultures and religions male dominated, because of this males have disdain for women who had sex more then them.
and the last bastion of explanation is the difference of the how much work put into having sex with other gender. it is clearly a lot easier for women to have sex than men.

to summarize
it makes you more infertile
world is male dominated
difference of the amount of effort to have sex is huge

when widespread, it's actually worse than murder because it undermines the building block of civilisation

t. social archaeologist PhD

ITT: people too thick to be able to differentiate between women who are prostitutes and men who have a fetish whereby a stranger has sex with their wives/gf's

Women who get paid for sex are usually doing it because everything else they had of value is gone. The "high-class happy hooker" is a myth. Most prozzies are drug addicts working to support their habits.

>i think there was a research about women who had a lot of sex has way decreased chance to get pregnant than those who don't.

No, the reserch show that woman with more than 20 partners have almost 60% of divorce rate.

are you that homosexual who got dumped by a homophobic prostitute

>bastard children
>STD's
>druggies
>no skills
>mentally scarred

Same reason most cultures look down on people who cheat on their spouses

Not even actual whores?

Fuck that chart. It's disgusting to kiss a girl whose lips touched another guy's dick.

it just seems like a subcategory of a massage therapy

if they had a rigorous training process and licensing system it would probably kill off some of the stigma

also
>outlawing prostitution when there is an unemployment problem

more jobs would be created and many existing ones would be freed if it was legal

The West is dying and we deserve it

Different cultures and languages from across the globe with varying traditions and beliefs but they all happen to call a woman which sleeps with multiple men a whore. Weird desu.

I'm glad we're sexually liberating women though because by nature they're prude fucking cunts and we don't need any more reasons to stop them from having sex.

Even if they aren't on drugs, like as a prozzie is literally hanging around waiting for someone to fuck you (I have childhood friends who went into the industry). They stop relating to people on a personal level and start seeing the world was something to scam (the more money you get for less work the better prozzie you are). The myth about strippers and abusing boyfriends is true because a hustler in the end of the day can only respect another hustler, all of which are narcissist douche bags.

As for the job, it isn't what the show depicts at all. Imagine everyone at Walmart you don't want to have sex with, then have sex with them. People pay prostitutes because they do things the wife won't do at home which is usually some weird shit. You only have to imagine the effect having fat ugly people living out their most extreme fetishes on you will have to your psyche

As for career progression, the day you start is the best day in your career as far as earning potential, once you pass your mid 20's expect to see your clientel drop as they go chase a younger, prettier prostitute. This is where the unemployed douchebag boyfriends and drug addictions come in because they are literally waiting around for someone to come save them but no one ever does

>I'm glad we're sexually liberating women
This only means women will go for the top 20% or top 10% percent of men while you're still fucking camels or goats.

>I'm glad we're sexually liberating women

Why would you not? Do you want to have to wait months, or years, to have sex?

I don't see a problem with prostitutes really.

It's just that you are kinda losing out when you can get the same experience for free if you have the skills to pull a woman. But then again to do this you will also have to spend time and effort which is a big hassle.

It's a home cook food versus delivery thing I guess.

But a prostitute (male or female) has degraded herself/himself by literally being so unskilled as to have to making a living by doing something that literally every living thing has the ability to do, and the vast majority do for free.

Society has a hierarchy, based on abilities. Doctors and scientists and athletes are valued at the top of our society, because not everyone can do that. In the middle you have technical workers, bureaucrats, white-collar stuff. Towards the bottom you have unskilled laborers who are paid correspondingly less, because anyone who can stand, walk and lift can do that.

Prostitution is below even that, because ANYONE without a physical ailment can do it. It is the profession left to the truly unskilled because of how little skill is required; again, all animals can do it. Literally everyone can have sex.

It's also short-sighted, because prostitutes age (reducing their value as sex workers) and the business takes its toll. You usually don't have a 30 year career unless you're exceptionally adaptable. They're also subjected to degradation, because market forces dictate that there with economic incentives to do what other girls (I.e. non sex workers) will not do. Some have rules, but most can't have many because... If a prostitute only allows very basic, non-kinky acts, why would I pay for what many women do for free? If literally everyone can have sex, what makes a prostitute worth the money? The answer: they have to allow acts that everyone WON'T do.

These, I believe, are the reason why prostitution is (and should be) frowned upon. prostitutes could have worked hard to get an education and/or a career that wasn't 10 years of easy money followed by jack shit. It's like the 40 year old who gathers up shopping carts from the parking lot, you want to feel bad for him but you know it was his choices that bright him to this place.

>muh sex
great, let's destroy all traditions and normal relationships based on love, trust and family-building because this guy wants to instert his penis into vagina, and can't understand any meaningful concept

Here there's a lot of university student prostitutes. Not because they are unable to do anything, but because the amount of cash they can get for hours put in is just massive. I wish I could get 120e a hour pay.
Then you have eastern europeans who get monies here and its worth 10 times in their country.

You know prostitution is the oldest profession in world? If there is one tradition it is having sex, paid or not.

Women are liberated here. You should be able to get sex like tap water yet you're beating off to MLP.

There's not a good reason.

Women are against prostitution because it hurts their only tool to control men: their pussy.

Some men are against it because they're highly religious and/or naively believe whores would turn out to be wife material.

If you'd spend a day in our bullshit sexually repressed society of ours you'd understand.
The women are here and the guys are there and everyone is stuck in their houses masturbating because no sex before marriage sharia law horse shit. You can not marry unless you're financially stable and that doesn't end up happening until early thirties.

You can not even wrap your arms around a girls shoulder in public without getting weird looks from passer bys.

If tossing our traditions and values in to the trash in favor of being more liberal and tolerant is considered degenerate. I'd happily be considered a degenerate then.

I don't have a fedora strong enough for this post.