Why is America so good at breakfast?

Why is America so good at breakfast?

because you are good american

Because you've been shot by lunch.
Gotta make that 1 meal count.

Daddy Britain and momma France gave us a good baseline back in the day. We just went and improved their recipes.

>Improving on British cuisine
Not hard, our food is shit
>Improving on French cuisine
No you haven't.

>Eating fast food ever
>Eating fast food for breakfast

You're making us look bad.

>not fasting until 1pm

Is that a rag in the middle?

It's a fluffy scrambled egg

You use scrambled eggs to wipe your tables? Doesn't get much fatter than that.

>French cuisine
boiled frogs and stinky cheese? Yes, they improved it, by completely abolishing it

I am on 6th month cut and these threads always reminds me I am hungry, GG USA.

>he doesn't know about second breakfast

Must be our talent for making junk food

What the fuck is the egg doing there

MY FUCKING DIQ

One thing where English cuisine is good at

Bacon benis. Would suck 5/5

You do know that frogs are commonly eaten in Italy, right? And I'm pretty sure the stinkiest Italian cheeses can easily challenge the stinkiest French cheeses. Not even mentioning casu marzu.

HEART ATTACK
E
A
R
T

A
T
T
A
C
K

that's one gorgeous looking fry up

Would you?

It's my dream to one day travel to America and go state to state eating your wild and crazy food inventions. I suspect I will die afterwards but worth it.

Nigga please, I know fatasses who could eat twice that much in the car on the way to breakfast.

Your life without waifu is shit

just yolking around

Be sure to visit Vermont. They cover everything here in sharp cheddar, Applewood bacon, and maple syrup. It's fucking food paradise.

t. Burlington resident knower.

Plan your trip around at least one state fair (doesn't matter which one). You won't regret the spectacle.

Will do. I've never had maple syrup, sounds interesting.
I shall uncover your secrets and eat all the fried bacon.

Why do they have a fucking 1-hour time limit? If I paid $20 for fucking breakfast I better be able to eat it in peace.

State fairs are something else man, you'll enjoy it.

Generally you're only charged for giant challenge meals like that if you're unable to eat all of it in the timeframe given.

I don't know if it applies to that pic but more than a few restaurants here will waive the price of a novelty meal if you eat the whole thing in under an hour; usually something like a 96oz steak and a pound of potatoes, or a comically oversized hamburger. They make a huge production out of the challenge.