UNGOOGLED CHROMIUM 64 for all Wangblows!

henrypp.org/product/chrlauncher

OPEN SOURCE UNGOOGLED CHROMIUM with auto updater for wangblowers!

What the fuck are you waiting for, get this shit right now. Fuck the corporate botnets.

unzip in like C:\UngoogledChromium and start the set default browser bat with admin and
edit the .ini and chose 64bit, ungoogled-chromium and autoupdate options.

make some shortcuts to crlauncher to ur desktop or task bar och whatever
it will automatically open the chrome.exe in the /bin after autoupdatecheck.

fuck yeah

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2015/06/17/debian_chromium_hubbub/
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=9483118
chromium.woolyss.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is the point. I downloaded that shit yesterday to find out I can't even chuck on any Chrome extensions. Why the fuck would I use a supposedly better browser without the Jewgle botnet when I can't even use an adblocker to block google ads like in YouTube that track me in the first place?

lol man what the fuck
go to github and get the fucking uBlock Origin zip and put it like "ublock" in the UngoogledChrome folder , go to chromium extensions and check the developer box and pick Get Uncompressed Extension and choose ur fucking new Ublock folder man

Works like a fucking charm

The updates are very slow

You can do this, and if you don't know how to do it, you can leave this board.

I would like to use Chromium instead of Chrome but I pretty much started to use chrome to use one site which is HBO GO since it didn't work on Firefox. Unfortunately HBO GO does not work on Chromium so I guess I'll have to stick with Chrome for that one site.

It reminds me of the IE6 days when you had to use IE because so many sites depended on ActiveX or just plain didn't work with anything else.

Chrome is literally IE of today. Granted it's a better browser than IE was at it's time, but the "lock in" is still just as bad.

the settings page is so fucking cancer

where can i import my passwords ? Chrome has import/export passwords in csv format

Sod off. It's grossly inconvenient if you have a boatload of Chrome extensions you rely on.

Snake oiled Chromium, get yours today!

fuck you google

Is dragging and dropping so hard?

>Snake oiled Chromium, get yours today!
You may be interested in reading this:
theregister.co.uk/2015/06/17/debian_chromium_hubbub/
A browser which doesn't have that is surely worse, right?

I think he was talking about updating extensions

>can't customize it worth shit
>no thanks, Firefox reigns supreme

How can I sync my browser between my home PC, my laptop, my office PC and smartphone?

This is the sole reason I use Google Chrome everywhere. Is there any better and safer alternative?

firefox

>implying Windows isn't already botnetted and a botnet more or less matters

can't install addons

If you rely on syncing your data to a botnet you can just use regular botnet google chrome.

this version is when you dont want any syncing crap at all and be more in control of your data than with the shitty botnetversion of chrome.

if you care about your privacy and have great browsing speed you should switch to this.

good thread, installed

Firefox has "Firefox Sync", which syncs your add-ons, your greasemonkey userscripts, your history and bookmarks etc. across devices (and even your open tabs, if you enable that feature)

>opera, internet explorer, chrome and firefox open simultaneously
what the fuck was this guy doing

installing extensions is a pain in the ass unless you have the crx BTW

never leaving his computer except to microwave Pizza Rolls

>unzip in like C:\UngoogledChromium

Does this mean I have to use it in wine?

what. just go to the github page for ungoogled chromium and build it if you're on linux.

kek, sounds like r9k alright

Was going to give it a try and then saw this.
How do I remove this shit?

Can't you just ignore it?

No I can't, it's unaesthetic as fuck

its just LOCAL profiles of your cache and data. has nothing to do with google botnet

Lol so this crap cant even update extensions? What's the point even.

>Lol so this crap cant even update extensions? What's the point even.
Eh, removed binary blobs and tracking features? There's always Iridium though.

They figure that the userbase is so autistic, that they'll take pleasure in constantly removing extensions, then doing the obnoxious cut/paste update link method (which still requires you to visit a Google site) every time an extension updates

The fact they couldn't even automate this process is retarded

>There's always Iridium though.
nice german federal police botnet there

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=9483118
But please continue making your unsubstantiated claims.

You know, I want to use Ungoogled Chromium, I really do. But manually updating extensions is too much pain in the ass. Firefox is slow as hell, but at least it mostly works and updates everything without me having to do anything.

Stop using meme'd memes
chromium.woolyss.com/

is it a botnet ?

how is chromium better than chrome

Yes

Yes

How about other extensions like Sup Forums X, and HTTPS everywhere?