13 inch vs. 15 inch laptop for CS

13 inch vs. 15 inch laptop for CS

Which and why?

Golden rule is your laptop's display should be twice as big as your dick. I'm still rocking a 17" MacBook Pro from 2010

so, a 7" one for me? fuck

My girlfriend complains that 8.5" is a bit uncomfortable. But, I'm no thin client, either. So, just take my time, warm her up and go slow. We both happy.

No fucking idea what I'd do with 13". Probably be up on murder charges.

I know this is Sup Forums but could I get a serious response

Get the 13". The purpose of a laptop is to be portable. If you want a big screen, use a desktop PC.

haha

13-14" is the best for a laptop. 15"+ are fucking bricks and not really portable

post a serious OP and give details as to your use & needs

all you did was shit on the board, expect shit back out

I asked a simple question. Eat shit

15 inch for CS

13 inch laptops have processors that lag like hell

Your "simple question" is a dumb thing to ask. Eat shit.

Actually, if you consider this kind of question to be acceptable, don't attempt to get a CS degree because you will only switch majors and waste money.

Another code monkey on the road, just pick anything inexpensive since you'll never be able to afford something good. Jk get a 14"

whatever you do dont fall for the thinkpad meme

>implying getting a CS degree requires intelligence

BTW I've tried 14,13 15.5 16 laptops through university and at my job, so it's kinda informed answer
T. Systems engineer

Data structures only show up on 14 inch screens, so for CS, you're shit out of luck if you have to choose 13 or 15.

Intelligence is not required, but being able to ask non-retarded questions is certainly required.

Higher level CS classes do a lot less handholding, and the responsibility of learning falls on the student. Asking good questions is an absolute requirement for passing.

stfu nerd -_-

Pink or purple stockings for CS.

Why?

13 or 15 inch laptop, which one does Sup Forums recommend?

>...
>Anonymous
>02/18/17(Sat)01:00:02 No.58998735
> 13 or 15 inch laptop, which one does Sup Forums recommend?

Bump

Plz respond

Could you repeat the question?

15, since it's still portable and yet big enough to actually display some shit.

>>Typed from my 15 inch laptop, and yes i am a CS student

17 inch what are u a fucking manlet

Resolution is far more important as is screen ration, 16:10 > 16:9, everything > Satan's resolution. I prefer 13" however

This isn't the place for such images.