Any tips for a first time user?

Any tips for a first time user?

Also, general GPD Win thread.

Stop bumping this shitty thread

I haven't bumped the thread over an hour and you come in bitching NOW?

It doesnt matter how long ago you did it. You still did it.

The fact that I'm calling you out on your shit now and not when you were doing it earlier, doesn't make my point any less moot.

That looks really comfy

Why the butt pain? It's not the only thread on the board.

You think this is the only thread that I care about? Have you seen all of the trash cluttering up this board? That piece of technology you're so obsessed about is gamer trash made by chinks. You are the cancer killing Sup Forums. I will not pursue this conversation further because then that makes me part of the problem.

>chink tech on Sup Forums hurr
>posts smug korean cartoon face on taiwanese knitting board
You are the problem.

Who else is hyped?

I am. I was considering buying a Win until I saw this. I am not putting any money their way until they have a final product though. Fuck all that render business.

GPD really overdid themselves, a x86 emulation/gaming device and an actual sleek and usable UMPC.
It was about time someone did something like that.

muh genitals

I'd rather have them do some low-end portable, desu, a z8350 with 2/4GBs of RAM at 200-250 or less would be really nice. While the GPD Win looks wonderful, battery and price are just a big ass NOPE for me.

Yeah, use steam in-home streaming, it works pretty damn well especially at 720p

The price is fine for what it's worth, there isn't really a market for those devices, also, the battery lasts as well as the average laptop nowadays, 7 hours shitposting isn't bad.

The difference in processor cost and amount of ram is not $200 which is why it's already going with the fastest available atom and 8gb ram.

It's hardly any different than a cheap smartphone and one of those MOGA Controllers with a way to dock the phone on it, and with Windows 10 ARM coming at some point, that's gonna be the way to go for a UPMC most likely. About the battery, I've heard that it hardly lasts 3hs if you wanna play some videogames.

Anyways, the price is a big deal for me because Uruguayans can't import products that are sold at 200 dollars or higher because the government wants to block people from using the best option to buy their things here and not even a single store ever imported GPD Products, none is doing it and most likely none will ever do so.

I'm not saying it is, but that using a weaker CPU and RAM SHOULD diminish the product's price, or at least that's something that does sounds logical to me.

Get a ARM device.

>About the battery, I've heard that it hardly lasts 3hs if you wanna play some videogames.
Yes.

Gayming heavy titles? Around 3 hours.
Older titles and older emulation, around 5.
General laptop usage? Up to 6-8

Just slightly, the price different for the raw parts they pay would be maybe 2-3 bucks, not something that's going to change the final price that much, most of it is other costs anyways.

>Anyways, the price is a big deal for me because Uruguayans can't import products that are sold at 200 dollars or higher because the government wants to block people from using the best option to buy their things here and not even a single store ever imported GPD Products, none is doing it and most likely none will ever do so.

That sucks. But what I like is the ability to run higher end emulators like Dolphin and play games like Arkham City and Skyrim on the go, that you just can't do with a smartphone and gamepad combo. Also Steam in-home streaming, ARM devices only have the Nvidia streaming option.

So I'm basically fucked if I can't pay the premium.. well, I did knew that but at least I hoped that a cheaper version could have been a thing at some point, sounds like no.

Thanks for the information you two, I guess my best bet is praying for Smach Z to make enough fame to make it here officially then or just abandon the idea of Windows' UPMC until W10 ARM comes.